RP Starter book

By ULTIMATEMONARCH

Lol just read the book, the title is kinda self explanatory More

Rules
Nekoma Chaos - ๐Ÿต
Undeniable Obsession - ๐Ÿฅ€

Miss Club Preformer - ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ฅ

9 1 5
By ULTIMATEMONARCH

AU where my OC (The Preformer) and you're character (A Bartender) work at a bar. LIKELY TO BE NSFW

You can request any fandom and any OC

You work at Japan's most famous bar. The reason why it's so successful is because of their late night singer. She always wear the sexiest, sometimes revealing clothing, and wears her hair in such an attractive way. And her scent is just so sweet and alluring, that no one can resist the singer. Every man and women there is hypnotized, and they have to pay at least 5,000 to keep the show going. But you? You get to watch it for free. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
625K 9.7K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...