Mirai Mask || tokyo revengers...

By _UDD4A

The look-a-like of the dead brother who can see the future. [m/n]. "I can see the future. I can see your futu... More

:prologue:
:two:
:three:
:four:
:five:
:six:

:one:

6K 273 35
By _UDD4A

[UPSAHL- People I don't like]

"What's my name, do you remember?
I'm pretty sure you have my number
So let's pretend we like each other like, ah-ah-ah-ah"

//:::\\

⚠️ :includes major manga spoilers:

//::::\\

"Welcome! Welcome! To what do I owe this pleasure of seeing such people today?"

Outside this very room, the people of Tokyo were on and about while a fox-masked male sat in his shop along with decorations fit for a fortune teller.

Today he had visitors. Kids, they were such curious things. They must've caught wind of the shop that could see your future and went there to get their future seen.

The fox-masked man was delighted to have customers because that would mean more money, but he was hesitant to help them out because...well, they were kids. Kids tend to have irrational decisions if they catch wind of what will happen.

"Mister! We're here to get our palms read!" One of the enthusiastic kids said. "They said you can see our future if you read our palms!"

You raised a brow, curious as to how much your influence had grown. On the other hand, you were cautious of this newfound information. If word gets out of a future seer, you could get into serious trouble.

"Well," you chuckled and offered your hand. "Shake my hand, won't you? Let's see if what people say is real,"

You encite. You watched as the kid, who had asked earlier, offered his palm to yours. Your soft hands took his palms and you circled your thumbs in the palm.

[A future where this kid will be entangled with many conflicts. Join a gang, make a harsh living. Brutal blood and crying people.]

'His future is grim,' you thought as you saw a peek of his future. But you had to put on a happy facade and hummed. "Your future is all good! You'll earn a lot and have a loving family."

"Just make sure to not involve yourself with any bad guys, okay?" you instructed and the kid nodded.

"Alright, who's next?"

The kids were pushing around, shy to step forward. But then they offered up the black haired kid that you had noticed hanging behind near the entrance, as if shy to associate.

"C'mon! Don't be shy Naoto!" You raised a brow, watching as the black haired kid glared at his friends as he dragged his feet towards your desk.

"You seem like you don't want to be here," you commented. "Welp, can't imagine how that feels," you said and offered your hand.

"...Do you do this for a living?" Naoto commented as he slowly stretched out his hand. "Your age seem to be somewhere around my sister,"

"Mm, Tachibana Hinata, yeah?" You smiled as you watched Naoto's eyes shake. "Your sister looks pretty, but I'm pretty sure she's taken."

"How..."

"Your future is good, Naoto-san. I'm not sure if it'll last long but along the way you'll meet a person who's likely to be the one who can help you do what you need to do,"

Your eyes twinkled, watching Naoto step back. His future was indeed gray, not too black and not too white. He was going to weigh a lot of heavy choices but you caught a glimpse of a some-how familiar boy who'll be his benefactor.

Naoto was now curious about you. You could tell. But you had to keep professional and soon see off the kids who came for a fortune tell.

You peeked around to see if there's any other trouble, but no signs of any danger out there. You decided to close early and so you closed up your fortune shop and grabbed your civilian clothes. Changing out of a costume was hard.

It was summer so far and wearing a mask really makes your face sweat more than normal. But you had to always cover your face because of what you had experienced as a child...it was traumatic but you let go about it.

"Oh," your eyes narrowed to hear rushed footsteps behind you. It was so slow but you could hear the rushed crunch of dirt and shoes.

You hummed and nodded to yourself, it looked like you had to come up with an escape plan again.

Though it seemed the one following you noticed how you were about to dash away. "W-wait!" they plead. They sounded desperate.

You looked behind to see the culprit reveal...herself? "Uh..." taking a closer look, she was very pretty, but she seemed a little suspicious if she had the guts to follow you around without anyone else other than you noticing.

"Um..." the girl fiddled with her fingers and you raised a brow. "You're the famous fortune teller right? Mirai?"

"Mirai? That's what I'm called?" You made a face and snorted, catching the girl off. "But sure, call me Mirai. What about you? Who are you?"

"Senju," the girl said. "Just Senju for now. I came here to look for you and make a request."

You tilted your head as the girl bowed and yelled: "Please read my future! I would like to know if I can enter a gang!"

'What?' "Huh?" you blinked. This was a surprise. To think a person would deliberately come to you to see if she would be right for her future instead of wondering what it is.

"I must admit, you're pretty brave for shouting out what you want," Senju flinched and you laughed slightly. "But really? You want to see if you can enter a gang?"

"Is it-"

"No, it's not because I think girls can't enter. It's because you look a little too young to be in a gang," you crossed your arms.

"Eh?" Senju blinked and tilted her head. "...I guess I am. But that doesn't matter!" She bowed again. This time lower and desperate making you panic. You didn't want a girl doing this, it makes you feel guilty. "Please!"

"Alright, alright!" and in your midst of panic, you had no choice but to cooperate.

"Really?! Thanks!" Senju cheered. "What should I do?" she asked.

You sighed as you put down your bag. You took off your gloves and you offered your hand out, "Give me your palm, please."

Senju looked a little hesitant at first, but she soon gave in and gave you her hand. You hummed and made contact with her palm. Closing your eyes, you could see something.

[A secret of gender. She was strong, rising up and mighty.]

"Woah," you blinked and Senju slowly pulled her hand back.

"So? Um, do you see anything?"

You blinked again and coughed. "Uh, yeah. It's a big chance you can get into a gang. Maybe even become a boss if you want." You shrugged. "Just make sure to be careful with your identity inside the gangs, they can be brutal about anything they see unworthy."

"I see," Senju nodded, then bowed once again. "Thank you, mister! If what you say will come true, I'll make sure to come find you and give you my grateful thanks!" she soon ran off with a happy wave.

'...I'd rather you not involve me in your shenanigans,' you groaned. "Wait...That girl didn't even pay me!"

You stomped your shoes and grumbled, upset to use what you did for a living for free. Well, on the bright side, Senju was a pretty girl, she seemed the same age as you so maybe you could excuse this for once.

'And if she can really achieve that future. It'll be better for me to be on her good side...If we ever meet again, that is.'

And you did.

Three days later, you'd find yourself sitting in front of a café with Senju in front of you sipping on her drink while humming.

"Um...Senju-san? Why did you drag me here...?"

"Mm?" Senju hummed, swinging her legs. "Nothing much, I just wanted to hang out!"

"Hang...out?" Your eyes twitched and you purse your lips. You could've been busy and yet Senju had managed to capture you.

"Oh! And I came by to tell you I'm finally in a gang!" Senju smiled and clasped her hands. "Just like you said, I had to cover my identity for an alias, my siblings don't know about that but they know I'm now part of a gang." She said

"Siblings?" you asked.

"Ah, I thought you knew? I thought you saw on your vision after all,"

"I can't see everything, just bits and pieces about random events that could happen to your life in the future " you scoffed and took a sip from your drink. "Plus, it's a hassle to dig deep into the future, too much could ruin the law of time and I don't want to be the one to do that."

"...I don't get what you're saying," Senju blinked then smiled. "But! Thank you again, so much. Now that I'm finally inside, I'll do my best to rise up the ranks and pummel everyone!"

You nodded, "Mhm, mhm. You do your stuff, I'll do mine." You checked your watch to see time nearing to an end, meaning your brother must be looking for you again.

"I have to go now, It was a short but good talk. I'll be first to go, Senju-san," you bowed and rushed to pack your stuff. Senju watched you.

No matter what, Senju could never really believe about someone who could see the future, especially when that someone is near his age. She never really believed in those but when you proved your ability right, she had taken up that advantage to get closer.

"Right, have a good day." Senju finally bid her goodbye then she watched you run out of the shop.

She put her palm on her cheek and leaned on the table. She was curious about a lot of things surrounding you. She could see you were unordinary, but in a good way. Senju was curious as to why you're adamant to wear that mask all day without breaking a sweat.

She was curious about what you look like.

And she was determined to get close to you and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 102 8
❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞. ❞ : ̗̀➛ in which mikey keeps on seeing the same girl in the cemetery every ti...
1.1M 48.8K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
16.8K 362 24
You're a normal kid who joins a gang formed by his childhood friends. You meet a girl who catches your eye.
191K 6.3K 30
(THIS BOOK IS REWRITTEN, THE NEW BOOK IS OUT) M/n L/n, Also know as Info. He is mostly known by gangs, due to his knowledge and his grasp of importa...