Pirates of The Clover seas...

By A_mere_human

So this will be my first ever fan fic, that I decided on writing down. Since I am just as big of a Black Clov... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1 - 18 years ago
Chapter 2 - The question
Chapter 3 - The medallion calls
Chapter 4 - The legend arrives
Chapter 5 - The day they almost caught...
Chapter 6 - Swords crossed
Chapter 7 - The Pearl attacks
Chapter 8 - They're taking the Doughty
Chapter 9 - Tortuga
Chapter 10 - Dinner with Barbossa
Chapter 11 - The Chase
Chapter 12 - The blood ritual
Chapter 13 - The Battle
Chapter 14 - Govenors
Chapter 15 - The negotiator
Chapter 16 - The walk
Chapter 17 - Surprise visit
Chapter 18 - Reunion
Chapter 20 - He's a pirate

Chapter 19 - One last shot

71 3 3
By A_mere_human

The shot echoed throughout the cavern. Asta had a terrified look in his eyes as any person held at gunpoint would. However, it wasn't his brain that got blown out. Barbossa lifted his flintlock in a confused gesture towards Jack, who turned out to be the one, who fired the shot.

"For ten years you carry  that pistol and now you waste your shot." Barbossa laughed.

"He didn't waste it" was heard from behind Barbossa. The man turned and his smile froze. He saw Noelle, with her hand slit and the coins stained with her blood. She then opened her hand and the gold fell back home. With a cling of a clashing metal, the curse was lifted. Asta smiled. Barbossa then shot a quick glare at Jack and then proceeded to unbutton his shirt revealing a now bleeding wound. Barbossa smiled. Jack felt his knees weaken as a ten years worth of hatred washed over him. He stared aimlesly at the person, that took everything from him. And now, Jack would take everything back.

"I feel. Cold." Barbossa said before collapsing and letting go of the apple he was so eager to eat. 

Captain wasn't the only one that died that night. The crew that was still fighting onboard the Doughty felt a sudden release and then many of them felt sharp pain. Namely the one that charged Nozel head on and was impaled on a mercury spear the moment the curse was lifted. He just smiled and then collapsed, with the spear still embedded in his abdomen. He won't  be pulling it out this time. Everyone just stood around confused, looking around, trying to make sense of the situation. In the cabin the trio noticed lack of pressure coming from the wardrobe. They decided to investigate, since everything went quiet. When they opened the wardrobe a bit, a foul smell filled the room, almost making everyone present throw up. They quickly locked the door with a chair. The pirate crew aboard noticed that they were still standing in the moonlight, yet they were in their base forms. Even worse, they felt everything and were now outnumbered. One by one they laid their weapons down. Only one picking things up was Ragetti, who finaly managed to catch his eye and return it to it's rightful place. When he got up however, he was staring down a barrel of a musket alongside Pintel. The ones wielding these guns were our team rocket of the magic knights. The two team rockets met at last.

"Parley?" Pintel said as he held his hands up.

"The ship is ours, gentlemen." Nozel said and the deck exploded with cheers of the soldiers. At this time the trio exited the cabin and joined on the cheers. They all deserved this victory.

"We did it" Dorothy shouted as she lunged herself into Nozel's arms.

"Glad you're okay, i was so worried about you." Nozel said, blushing.

"Oh, who's my little softie." Dorothy teased, but stopped when she felt everyone's stares.

"What are you all looking at back to work!" Nozel commanded. The two then turned their attention towards the cave. Noelle was standing over the chest examining it. She then heard footsteps coming behind her. When she turned, she saw Asta carrying his semi-bloodied sword. They stared at eachother, not knowing what to say. Well thankfully for them a loud crash broke the akward silence. When they turned to see what the hell it was, they saw Jack casually pick up something very valuable and then toss it behind him like it was worthless. They both chuckled.

"Pirates be pirares." said Asta, making Noelle laugh loudly.

"So what now?" Noelle asked, still laughing a bit.

"I'm gonna ready the rowboat. Everyone must be worried about us." Asta said.

"Yeah, they must be" Noelle said, looking at Asta with her heart beating rapidly.

"You coming?" Asta asked, clueless as ever.

"No, I think I am gonna stick around for a while" Noelle said, flustered.

"Oh ok, see you in a minute" said Asta, before he ran off. Noelle just stared at the darkness Asta disappeared in and sighed. And then Jack came around the corner looking like the king of the Clover kingdom and said:

"Not sure what that was that about, but if you were waiting for the opportune moment to confess..." Jack paused for a dramatic effect "that was it" he finished. Noelle went beet red.

"W-wh wh-wha what are y-you talking about, I am royalty, I would never love a commoner like him" Noelle shot back in her usual tsundere mode. Jack just laughed.

"Glad the Silvas haven't changed a bit. Now if you don't mind, I'd be much obliged if you'd drop me off at my ship" Jack said, laughing a bit. Noelle, still beet red, followed Jack out of the cave. When they exited the cave the harsh reality sat down with Jack. The spot, that was previously occupied by the Pearl was empty. And Jack knew what awaited him.

"I'm sorry Jack, there was nothing I could do" said Asta with his head down.

"They done what's right by them. Can't expect more then that" Jack said, depressed a bit. Asta and Noelle exchanged looks. 

With the sound of drums, Jack now stood at the gallows with his fate now almost certain. With nowhere to run and his hands tied, escape was not an option since they arrived. He expected punishment. Nozel expected punishment, hell even Asta expected punishment for Jack, but hanging? The beef Jack had with the Kira family must be really bad, because otherwise it didn't make sense that as soon as they made port, Jack was sentenced to be executed. Nobody but Jack and Damnation Kira seemed to understand. Damnatio stood proudly on the podium and opened a huge scroll enlisting all of Jack's misdeeds.

"Jack Sparrow" Damnatio begun.

"Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow" Jack complained.

"You are here today, to pay for your crimes against the Crown. Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature. But that is to be expected of someone like you. The most egregious of these to be cited herewith:" Damnatio basically recited. Jack looked around and noticed a short magic knight with a hood on walking down the crowd of noisy royals.

"Piracy, smuggling, burglary...." Damnatio continued. At the very back stood Noelle, Nozel and Dorothy, all observing the execution.

"This is wrong." Noelle said, disgusted.

"Once Damnatio Kira wants someone dead, there's not much anyone can do, especially if they're a criminal" Dorothy said looking at Nozel, who also seemed to disagree with the execution.

"...impersonating a royal in order to infiltrate a royal banquet, assaulting the future king of the Clover kingdom,..." Damnatio continued, and Jack just chuckled:

"Oh yeah, that one." He looked around, but it didn't connect with the audience.

"...sailing under false colours, arson, kidnapping, looting, poaching, biganadage, pilfering,..." Damnatio still continued. Suddenly a familiar parrot landed on a flagpole Murtogg was carrying and proceeded to ruin Murtogg's uniform. The magic knight tried to get rid of the bird, but it had a mind of it's own. The caped knight noticed that and decided to move on with his plan.

"....and for these crimes you are sentenced to be hung by the neck until dead." Damnatio finished with a sadistic smirk. He then proceeded to whisper something to Jack's ear, which visibly shook Jack. The masked knight then walked to Noelle and her company and revealed himself as Asta.

"Captain Nozel, Captain Dorothy." Asta greeted the captains politely and then turned to Noelle.

"Noelle, I just want to say that you're an important part of my life. You were by my side since the day I joined the Black bulls, and in your own way, you allways supported me. We helped each other grow. And now look at us. Two years later and I am so glad I can call you my best friend. You're amazing, strong and beautiful. Never change Noelle" and with that Asta turned and made his way through the crowd. As the noose was tied around Jack's neck, Noelle noticed the familar parrot leave the flagpole. She then saw Asta rush his way through the crowd. She put one and one together and was onto the plan. She wasn't the only one, who had caught on.

"Knights" Nozel said and hastily pieced the puzzle together. Sadly for him Noelle knew just the thing to throw him off.

"I can't breathe" Noelle said and fell. That sure got the attention of Dorothy.

"Nozel!" she shouted, and made Nozel take a complete 180. Asta pulled out his Demon slayer, which made the crowd shriek and disperse a bit.

"MOVE!" he then shouted as the executioner got ready execute. Jack sure noticed that. Then the drums stopped.

Noelle sat up quickly to see. 

Executioner pulled the lever.

And Asta threw his sword.

And that's it for todays chapter. One more, and we're done with part one. I am gonna be away for a quite a long time, but I made sure that I'll write the finale right after I'll release this one.  Once it's finished It'll be published most likely on monday. Anyways  I'll see you in the final chapter of part one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.3K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
720 29 22
This story will focus on Asta and Noelle but it will also focus on male reader side. PS. ASTA IS G.O.A.T
87.8K 3K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
185K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...