Pretty please

Από sIut4smutbooks

Don't you tease me baby, pretty please A girl who isn't interested falls in love when she meets his eyes at a... Περισσότερα

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

54 4 1
Από sIut4smutbooks

SONG RECOMMENDATION 👆🏻👆🏻

The next morning I woke up in Tae's chest, we were hugging each other.

"Tae" I whispered in his sleepy face which was such a beautiful sight to me.

"Hmm" he murmured in his deep morning raspy voice, I got the chills.

"It's 12:00 p.m I have to get ready for my nail appointment" I said still hugging him.

"Let's stay for a little bit more please" Wow I felt like making out with him right there on the spot but I contained myself.

"You're lucky you're so hot right now" I whispered to myself but he heard.

"I'M WHAT" his eyes widened.

"Hot" I said blushing

"That's it" he said and kissed me.

So many emotions all piled up I loved that kiss so much it was full of passion and true feelings from Taehyung's side I couldn't resist but kiss him back we started making out and he hovered on top of me, I felt so much heat on my chest, he took his shirt off and so did I, I wanted it, so bad. He started leaving wet kisses from my lips to neck then collar bone. As we were kissing his hands traveled all over my body also taking my bra off admiring me...then...reality hit me.

"TAEHYUNG!" I pushed him off.

"What do you not want to?" his expression saddened.

" GET DRESSED TAE-I IS COMING RIGHT NOW" I panicked looking for my bra and shirt.

"Omg you scared me" he said.

"Can you please put your shirt on" Just then the door opened and there she was holding a bag of ramen mouth open at the sight of me holding a duvet over my bare chest and Taehyung shirtless.

"O-M-G" she said smirking

"YAH EUN TAE-I" I screamed

"Did you two..."

"NO WE DID NOT"

"you so did" she laughed

"Well we were going to but yo-" Tae started but I covered his mouth.

"I'll come back in 5 minutes get dressed" she said.

" Give us 10 please" Tae asked her

"TAEHYUNG STOP" I hit him Tae-i giggled and left.

"Sooo how about we finish what we started?" he said hugging me.

"Tae please I can't have sex with you" I pulled away.

"That wasn't the case earlier" he smirked.

"We will when I actually have feelings for you because I find you hot doesn't mean I like you" I said in a serious tone.

"I'll wait" he said and gave me a smile.

"Now get dressed please" I smiled back.

"Why are you tempted?" he said flexing his muscles.

"TAE!"I was very tempted.

"Fine fine" he said and put his shirt on

After we were both dressed I texted Tae-i and she came back then Taehyung left.

"SOO SPILL IT" she said as soon as the door closed.

"Tae-i I swear nothing happened"

"Nabi you were both half-naked you really want me to believe you?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

"Well we were about to but you came really nothing happened" I said and she hit her head saying ' why would I come'.

"I'm glad you came, that would have been meaningless for me but for him it would have meant a lot and I didn't want to hurt him" 

"You're right" she agreed with me.

We got our nails done headed to the dorm and got ready for the party. I wore the dress I bought yesterday and felt so hot but I was still nervous. After two hours Jisung came picked us up and we arrived at the venue which honestly looked more like a club we checked to see if everything was ready and slowly the place was getting filled with people. I greeted them and got so many compliments, gifts and wishes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked in and there she was, my jaw almost got detached from my face, she was looking so hot I didn't know how I would resist her tonight. I pulled myself together and went to greet her.

"Hi Tae" She smiled, my heart was raising

"H-happy birthday" I leaned and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you" she kissed mine back.

"You look amazing" I said checking her out.

"Really? I'm a bit insecure" she looked at me concerned, I just giggled.

"You look hot" I said locking eyes with her.

"Thank you" she hugged my heart would explode any second now.

"Go find the boys, I think I saw Jimin and Jungkook at the bar area" she said pointing in the direction of the bar.

"I'll see you later" I smiled and waved.

"See you" She waved back with that contagious smile of hers.

YU NABI'S POV

I walked out of the bathroom after fixing myself up and checking if the dress is still intact when I saw him, His short black hair, his broad shoulders, that cute smile and his eyes...his deep black eyes that made me fall for him right there. I was all up in my thoughts so I hadn't even realized that he was right in front of me.

"Nabi?hellooo?" he said waving one hand on my face.

"Hyunjin hi" I snapped back.

"You look hot" he said and I felt my hands sweating.

"T-thanks" I shuttered.

"I'd take you for a spin" he smirked.

That jerk. There I was like an idiot saying good things about him and here he is being a playboy. I shouldn't fall for him.

"I wouldn't" I rolled my eyes, he chuckled.

Why is he making me so weak? No I have to pull myself together out of all the people Hyunjin should be the last one I fall for.

"Oh come on you know you would" he smirked.

"I wouldn't"

"How about I change your mind" he came closer which made me back up imidietly.

"I-i keep m-my word" I got so nervous.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach. That's bad. Everyone says butterflies are an exciting thing, but not me, butterflies are a red flag someone who gives you butterflies is not the one, you should feel safe around the person you love, not stressed and at this moment I was afraid, afraid of what I would do.

"We shall see about that" He smiled and left.

That was it for me. I fell. I like him. I'm scared.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was enjoying the party and so was I, we danced, we drunk, we laughed until a slow song started playing, everyone started paring up.

"Yah Tae-i why did you put slow songs what is this prom?" I asked her.

"Oh come on it's fun" 

"Sure" I giggled.

"Do you wanna dance?" Tae asked me.

"Yes" I smiled.

We started slow dancing, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his on my lower waist. I was enjoying it but I couldn't stop staring at Hyunjin dancing with some other girl, I was jealous, really jealous they were right next to us so I decided to just focus on Taehyung after some seconds he made me do a spin then someone else grabbed my spare hand and pulled me.

"Let's switch" he told Tae.

"But Oppa I want to dance with you" the girl whined.

"Hyunjin just let Nabi go she was dancing with me" Tae said.

"And now she's dancing with me" he said and we continued dancing.

Tae and that girl didn't even bother to continue they just left. I looked at his eyes. Here we go again those giddy feelings, this time though I knew why I had them. He pulled me so close our bodies were stuck together, he put his hands on my lower waist touching my upper butt, I wrapped mine around his neck and we danced to the rhythm, we locked eyes the whole time and I really felt like fainting.

"I hate when that punk touches you" he whispered in my ear.

"why" I mustered up the courage to ask

"You're mine" he said and I shivered.

"I-i'm not"

"Btw you're sleeping over at my house tonight" 

"Says who"

"Me"

"Sure then" I giggled.

It's too late for me I already like him even If I'm choosing the wrong person it's too late. I blew my candles and everyone left. Tae-i and Jisung went at Jisungs house and Taehyung went home. I was left with Hyunjin. I got in his car and we headed to his house...

A/N: So lovies, do you think Nabi and Hyunjin will work out or should she have chosen Taehyung?❤❣

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.9K 208 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...
1.9K 73 12
Hyunjin who recently develop feelings for seungmin is trying to get his attention by flirting but it won't budge, so he's trying his best to get seu...
55.1K 832 39
[ social media fic ] in which a jyp soloist is close with stray kids, unexpectedly stirring up and brewing love in the process. [ idol!oc × stray kid...
542K 17.6K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...