The Night of the Beaster Bunny

By Lbat1901

Easter is Matt's favorite holiday after Halloween and Christmas. Every year, Matt goes on the search for eggs... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 3

27 1 1
By Lbat1901

A/N: I apologize for not updating this last month. June was kinda of a not so great month when it came to writing

_____________________________________________________________________

With Matt staying behind, Edd and Tom go outside armed with brooms. It was still pitch black outside and the fog from before seemed to have grew intense. So intense that it made them a little bit uneasy. "Let's just get this over with so we can go back inside" said Edd. "Right. ....I don't recall the night forecast to be this foggy" said Tom. "Neither did I. Anyway, let's go beat some raccoons" said Edd.

Tom nods in agreement as he stays close to Edd as he leads them through the backyard. The fog only gets more intense as the two grew even more uneasy. It didn't help when noises could be heard all throughout the backyard which made them spooked. "Wh-What was that?" asked Tom. "That was just a twig" said Edd. The two continued moving forward till they suddenly stopped again once they've heard another noise. "What was that?" asked Tom. "That was an owl" said Edd.

The two kept going till another noise stops them in their tracks. "Where is that sound coming from? It's really bothering me" said Edd. "That was just my teeth chattering in fear" said Tom. "Really? Let me see" said Edd. Tom shows his teeth and surprisingly there were actually chattering out of fear. "Ok...I think I've seen enough. ...L...Let's beat some raccoons already" said Edd nervously. Tom only nods as he was too scared to talk. The sounds of glass bottles shattering can be heard from the direction that Edd and Tom were walking to as they slowly approach whatever was going through their trash. They got closer till their eyes widen in shock at the sight of the same very monster that Matt was talking about. The monster doesn't look in their direction as it was distracted by the trash which was relief to them.

"Tom" whispered Edd. "Yeah, Edd?" whispered Tom. "I think that this is the same monster that Matt was referring to" whispered Edd. "Really? What makes you think that?" whispered Tom. Edd doesn't get the chance to respond as the monster notices them as it turns to face them as it bared its sharp teeth at them. Before Edd and Tom could make any sudden movements, the monster lets out an loud, angry roar at them as the two screamed as Tom quickly hides behind Edd.

"AHH! Edd! Protect me!" said Tom. "I can't Tom" said Edd. "You can't!? You do you mean you can't!?" asked Tom. "It's because I'm already by the back door" said Edd. "Wait, what?" asked Tom sounding a bit confused by this. Tom looks up to see Edd wasn't there before looking behind him to see Edd who was standing in the door frame of the back door. Tom looked ready to swear but he gets interrupted by the realization that he was facing the monster alone as Tom looks back at the monster with a nervous laugh. The monster only responds to this by roaring which made Tom bolt in fear.

"Edd, wait! Wait for me!" screamed Tom. Thanks to having a head start, Tom was able to run all way back into the house as Edd quickly shuts the door. Without any hesitation, the two begin to barricade the door by using different methods of locks and heavy furniture. A few minutes later, the two finished as they were catching their breath. "I think...I think we should be safe" said Edd. "Yeah, I hope we are. Just exactly was that thing anyway?" asked Tom. "I don't even want to know. It was huge and scary just what Matt described" said Edd. "Oh god...." said Tom. "We need Matt's help on this" said Edd. "Help on what? To run away and hope it doesn't kill us?" asked Tom. "No, I was hoping to get more information on it" said Edd. "Oh, I see" said Tom.

[Meanwhile]

While Edd and Tom were talking to Matt about seeing the monster outside, none of them noticed that they were being spied on by Bing and Larry. "Oh wow! This is great! That marks the part of the movie where the friends of the person who saw the monster first don't believe them only to encounter the beast in question themselves. Perfect! Everything is coming together nicely" said Bing. "So, what's next on your whole "movie" plan?" asked Larry. "Oh Larry, how could you forget? The next part of the movie will have all of three characters learn about what kind of being the monster is as they come up with plan to kill it" said Bing. "Oh, I shouldn't have asked" said Larry. "Now, the plan isn't too difficult detailed wise; however, the hardest thing about it would be trying to get these yahoos out of their safe spot job just to spends a couple of minutes to study documents" said Bing.

"Uh, ok then. Do you have a solution for that?" asked Larry. "Well, of course I do! They don't call me the Evil Producer for nothing" said Bing. Larry only shakes his head at this as Bing goes over to a small table that was there along side with film equipment and takes out a binder which had papers in it before coming back over. "Larry, do you know what I'm holding right here in my hand?" asked Bing. "An average looking folder" said Larry. "No, not just any folder. It's the info gathered on the monster" said Bing.

"Uh, I thought you had plans on luring them out" said Larry. "Oh, I did. I actually had plans on having them travel to the same laboratory on where the monster was born at, but I like my version better" said Bing. "And there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that it kinda ruins the immersion and creepy factor on having them discover the monster's origins" said Larry. "Yeah, yeah, I know, but it's my movie, my rules. Also, I could always add that part in before I release it" said Bing. "Well, that is true" said Larry.

[Back with Edd, Tom, and Matt]

"The monster was huge and it had white fur" said Matt. "Yeah, we know, Matt. Just tell us something different" said Tom. "Oh. ....Well, it was very scary" said Matt. "Again, we know" said Tom. As Tom argued with Matt just to get him to describe the monster in great detail, the Easter Bunny hears something as it looks around before facing the front door. A small scratching noise can be heard, as the Easter Bunny nervously sweats believing that it might be monster. The noises kept going till the noise of something being slipped underneath the door can be heard. The Easter Bunny slowly gets off the couch and cautiously approached the door as it felt that its heart was going to burst right out of its chest due to fear. It took awhile, but the Easter Bunny manages to walk up to the door as it looks down to see a folder before moving it over to the open floor of the living room. Once moving the folder to an open area, the Easter Bunny opens it up only for its face to widen in shock at what the folder contains. Edd, who was getting sick of tired of seeing his two friends argue, noticed the Easter Bunny's shock as he walked over to it. "Hey, what's that?" asked Edd. The Easter Bunny snaps out of its own thoughts as it shows Edd the folder. "A folder? Where did you find it?" asked Edd. The Easter Bunny gives him a small little presentation on where it found the folder. "Oh, so you're saying that it someone slipped it under the door?" asked Edd. The Easter Bunny nods.

"Alright. Do you have any idea as to why and ho would do such a thing?" asked Edd. The Easter Bunny shakes its head. "Well, that sucks. Anyway, can I take a look at what's inside of it?" asked Edd. The Easter Bunny nods as it handed the folder over to Edd as he takes it before looking inside. "Oh my god. Uh guys..." said Edd. "What?" asked Tom. "I think I found something that relates to the monster" said Edd. "Really? Let me see" said Matt as he quickly goes over to Edd and attempts to take the folder from him only to get pushed back.

"Matt, this folder right here is meant for all of us to see" said Edd. "Oh, sorry" said Matt. "What's inside of it?" asked Tom. "I'll tell you right after a word from our sponsor which is all about Raid Shadow Legends" said Edd. "Edd, what did I say about sponsorships?" asked Tom. "I was kidding, Tom! Geez!" said Edd. "Good. I hope so. We won't be doing any sponsorships not I'm in charge" said Tom. "I said I was kidding!" yelled Edd.

"Anyway, what do we do about the mutant bunny monster?" asked Tom. "Beaster Bunny. It's called the Beaster Bunny, Tom" corrected Matt. "Yeah, whatever" said Tom. "Well, there's only one thing that we can do and that's to fight it" said Edd. "Fight it?" asked Matt. "Yeah, you heard that right. We're going to put an end to the Easter destroyer" said Edd. "Alright, fine by me. But first, we might need to sleep before planning things out" said Tom. "You're right, Tom. Let's sleep and then we can plan later" said Edd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 4 21
Its an Eddsworld Superhero Au It's about a girl named Mallory and she moves in with Edd, Tom, Matt, Tord, Autumn, and Joy. One day, they woke up to h...
6.2K 174 26
Got the story idea from Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons Cover by Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons After The End. Edd, Matt, and Tom don't forgive Tord, nor do...
65.4K 3.2K 25
Matt is the prince of a well known kingdom, with few rivals and many admirers. His life seemed perfect, but somehow, it become even greater when his...
14.5K 523 34
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...