The Agent's Secret Daughter

By AJMcKinley

*CRIMINAL MINDS FANFIC* ⚠️Contains triggering subjects⚠️ Madeline Diana just short of 16 has had a pretty ch... More

Introduction
DISCLAIMER
Best Rankings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N:
My Other Books

Chapter 5

2.2K 36 2
By AJMcKinley

     "Me" I said blatantly.

   Everyone turned and looked at me. Most were startled not knowing I was there leaning against the dorm frame.

   That's when Sheriff Joseph Arnold spoke up, "Don't you even start trying to be smart. You're probably only over here to get more information so you can do more killings, Murderer! I couldn't imagine betraying my family and murdering them but I'm not you!"

   Rossi's team looked astonished and very surprised at what the Sheriff said. I don't have a filter at times so I just spoke my mind.

   "For 1. I know what 2+2 is, unlike you. 2. Why would I need to get information I already know about? Oh and 3. Your last name says differently."

   Reid stifled a small laugh understanding my reference to the American Revolutionary War traitor Major General Benedict Arnold who switched sides in the middle of war. Nobody else really understood so they looked at me crazy. At least it got the local police to shut up.

   "Anyway," I say and look at Rossi, "Is the MO the same for these killings?" he just nodded.

   Now time to explain my past and I don't even think Rossi knows I know all of this. Well at the age of 10 I did steal his case file and read it but that's beside the point. I then began to tell my life story!

   "At a young age I was dropped off here by my mother. My father doesn't even know I exist, at least that's what the letter said." I quickly took a breath before getting into the main reason I'm bullied.

   "I was at my first foster home at only a couple days old. Their names were the Smiths. I was only there for little less than 3 months when the first killing happened. My foster father, Andrew, was killed first by a slit to the throat, he was only 48. My Foster Mother, Angela, was killed next by suffocation, she was only 47. Then comes my foster sisters, Amy, April, and Andrea. They were all shot execution style, Amy was 17, April was 14, and Andrea was 13. My foster brother, Anthony, was stabbed and shot several times at the age of 15. Hotch called Rossi out of retirement secretly for this case. Local police found me in my crib crying but untouched. They suspected the ex-husband to be the killer but no evidence showed up. Rossi then took me to my next foster home and little did he know this would happen more than once." I stopped talking for a minute, it was hard to talk about the things that caused me so much pain and heartache.

   "That's terrible, Madeline. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." JJ said in a motherly voice. She must have children.

   "I'm not even close to done. This happened several times over and over and the only thing the same was me and how they killed." I said and then I took a breath and went on with the next family.

   "The next family was a very kind and gentle married couple. From the memories I remember both of them being so kind and caring." I start to ramble off, "They are the reason why I like my hot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon but that's not the point. The wife, Isabella Rodriquez, was killed first by a slit to the throat at the age of 27. While her husband, Lucas Rodriquez, was killed by suffocation also at the age of 27. They found out they were unable to have any children and they wanted to foster before adopting. They just put the papers in to adopt me when they were killed. I was 2 when they died and this time Rossi was the one who found me crying in my bedroom."

   I looked up at Rossi for reassurance. The next families caused some of the worst memories of my entire foster experience. He just nodded his head and I continued on.

   "The next family was a family of 5. I don't have the best memories with this family. This family was abusive. When the killings happened I was 5. My foster brothers, who were twins, were killed by a slit to the throat. They were very kind boys named John and Joseph Walker, they were 10. My foster sister, Stephanie or Steph, was only 7 and she was suffocated. My foster mother, Jennifer, was shot in the head. She was 32, while her husband, James was 33 and got killed by being stabbed and shot repeatedly. My foster siblings and I were abused pretty badly. We were covered in bruises head to toe. According to the file it says that Rossi thought maybe the MO changed but the ME said the bruises and fractures dated back years. Local police found me in the closet crying for Rossi and covered in bruises and cuts. I have a distinct memory of Jennifer and James holding me down and using a knife and glass to punish me. I hated this house and thought I would get freedom when Rossi took me away but it just got worse from here." I said in a nervous tone.

   I hated talking about this but I was the one that should tell this story not anyone else. I was the one who experienced it and went through It so it would only make sense I did it. I look up and see everyone looking at me with sympathy but I see hotch kiss I think Prentiss on the head. I'll ask Reid about that later but I started to talk about my worst foster family ever. If you could call it a family.

   "Next was a rodeo family of 11. This was the worst family I ever went to. I lost all my innocence here and I gave up on hope. I felt alone and worthless here. I was abused mentally, physically, verbally, and sexually." As I said that I saw Derek tense along with Reid but I continued talking even though tears threatened to leave my eyes.

   "My job there was to take care of all the animals and 5 children while cooking and cleaning by age 9. Oh they also took me away from my education but I learned from my favorite foster brother, Timothy Alston, he would let me read his books when my foster parents weren't home." I said as a tear escaped my face.

   "I can still remember my first beating there. It was nothing I ever faced before. They tied you to this pole and they would take branches, belts, and a homemade horse whip and hit you with it. They would also take knives or any sharp object around and cut you." I said as I started crying harder.

   Rossi came over, put an arm around me, and whispered, "You don't have to finish this, I can do it."

   I whispered back, "No, I have to. I need to tell my story for once without being reprimanded." And I continued on.

   "The night before the killings the whole family was getting beaten except me. I was watching the baby. The baby started crying and I couldn't stop him. My foster father came in and choked me out until I went unconscious. I didn't wake up until I heard gunshots." I said while looking up.

   "I was there from the age of 5 to 9. I only had 3 good memories with that family and it's when I went riding with Timothy and the times he let me read in his room and study his school work." I cried but also laughing at the good memories.

   "Gosh, I miss Timothy. he was the only one who cared."

   "When I woke up unconscious I tried to open my door but it was locked. I wanted to be the one killed, not them. I was tired of going through this. I wanted a break, I wanted to be free. I didn't get that."

   "My foster brothers, Trevor and Todd, were 4 and Tasha, my foster sister was 5 when they were killed by a slit to the throat in their sleep. My foster mom, Tara, 42, foster sister, Tabitha, 5, and foster brother, Taylor, 9 months old were all killed by suffocation. My foster brothers Timothy, 16, Travis, 13, and Tyler, 7, were killed by a shot in the head. Execution style just like the others. My foster father, Thomas, 44, and my foster sisters Tiffany, 14, and Tracy, 11, were stabbed and shot repeatedly. All the children were found with either bruises, cuts, or burns dating back years. I was found in the closet with bruises and cuts and crying for Rossi. When Rossi found me he was stunned by the huge hand mark around my neck." I said while looking up at Rossi who still had his arm around me.

   I wiped my eyes from all the tears and began to talk about my favorite foster family, the McCoys.

   "I then got to live with the best family ever. Even though I was jumpy and thought they were mad at me when they put the groceries down a little too hard, or when they folded the laundry quietly, which they were not. They never yelled and they gave me the best education. I went from a 7th grader to a 10th grader in the year they had me. They loved how smart I was and supported me with everything. It was the first time I was truly happy. My foster siblings were amazing and kind. My foster mother took me to Mount Vernon and Monticello which made me fall even more in love with history! My foster father was a historian and he would sometimes take me to his work and I would have a field day. I finally was given hope, love, and happiness. I forgot about the killings until a week after my 10th birthday when I heard a crash downstairs following screams."

   "My door was yet again locked. I wanted to save them. I beat on the door so hard my hand started bleeding. I called Rossi and he called the police. By the time Rossi and the Police arrived the killer was gone and my family was dead. The best family ever." I started to tear up again. " My foster sister, Elizabeth, was killed at age 5 by a slit to the throat. My foster brother, Alexander, was killed by suffocation at the age of 8. My foster father, Adam, was shot execution style when  he was only 29. My foster mother, Erin, was only 26 when she was stabbed and shot repeatedly. I was found with no new bruises."

    "Rossi then dropped me off here. At this awful place. The place that caused me so much pain." I said while shrugging Rossi's arm off me.

   I then take a breath before talking about the recent killings.

   A/N: Sorry this took so long to post. I am hoping to write 2-4 chapters today. Please tell me what you think about this chapter and what will happen next chapter between Maddie and Mrs. Davis in front of the team. Also who do you want to see more of?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
91.7K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...
14.2K 576 25
𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 '𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.' 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫...
6.1K 53 18
🔞 Collection of SFW + NSFW Emily Prentiss Oneshots 🔞 Just a bunch of unconnected (unless specified) oneshots of the BAU's baddest, Emily Prentiss. ...