Overlord: The Prince of Death

By GamingLichdom

During the early years of Ainz Ooal Gown, the guild managed to obtain the World-Level item known as ouroboros... More

Prologue: Ouroboros
Prologue: Tashimī
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Carne Village, Part 1
Update: New Fanfiction
Chapter 4: Carne Village, Part 2
Chapter 5: The Prince Vs The Pleiades, Part 1
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Fanfiction
Chapter 6: The Prince Vs The Pleiades, Part 2
Bonus Chapter #1: Tashimī's True Form (Character Sheet)
Chapter 7: Another Day in Nazarick
Chapter 8: Adventurers

That's A Lot of Views!

2.3K 49 18
By GamingLichdom

What. The. Fuck!?

Just a few minutes before making this chapter, I saw that I almost had 2k views on my 'Supreme God of YGGDRASIL' and I was extremely happy. Now, I've realised that this fanfiction almost has 9k views!!

I've always understood that this story was one of my most popular, but I never expected this many people to like it! Needless to say, I'm quite surprised -and excited- to see the large amount of people reading this story.

Thank you!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 936 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...
86.7K 1.9K 32
For a long time Y/N (your name) was always online in the VRMMO game YGGDRASIL. He created his avatar after his favorite character Talion from the con...
112K 3.5K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...
138K 4.6K 50
Momonga/Ainz logs into Yggdrasil on its last day, thankfully someone shows up and suggest something, "Momonga lets make one last NPC, it will be your...