Larry Stylinson One Shots II

Από chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts Περισσότερα

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Illicit Meetings pt.1

3.3K 46 24
Από chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: High school senior and football team captain Louis fucks dainty senior Harry in the locker room after gym class.

that one gif ^ of H carrying his dress >>

I've been writing soooo slowly on my new chapter so here's this one in the meantime haha. Let me know if you remember this one shot!!

-

"Good job out there, Stan." Louis high fives his friend before stripping his sweaty shirt off and tossing it by his bag, which is resting on the edge of a long bench in the locker room.

"The other team made it easy, their goalie was shit," Calvin cackles. The rowdy chatter of Louis' pack fills the locker room, as does the sound of the multiple showers all working at once. The boys all strip naked in their own stalls and shut the curtains all the way--except for Louis. Louis leaves his shower curtain halfway open, not caring who gets a glimpse of his tanned, fit body. He is the captain of the esteemed football team, after all.

He and his team always travel in a pack, whether it be to class, lunch, or parties. Everyone moves out of the way for them, even though a good amount of them are tools. They run the school, and everybody knows it.

Harry makes it to the locker room a few minutes later than everyone else since he was helping the gym teacher put equipment away. When he hears the rowdy boys laughing and joking around in the locker room, he gulps. He is popular among the football team, but only because they think he's cute and submissive. They flirt with him all the time, and almost every one of them thinks they can get a piece of him.

"Ah, look who's here," Oli smirks, looking up and down Harry's tall, toned frame. "You need help showering?" He asks. Although Oli has just wrapped a towel around his now clean body, he would be more than happy to join Harry in the stall, much to Harry's dismay.

"No," Harry simply replies, sheepishly looking down at his shoes. He gently sets his backpack on the long bench and searches for his shower bag when he feels two boys beside him.

"You did good today, Harry. Loved seeing you running around in your new shorts," Lucas starts in a calm, hushed tone. He loosely gathers Harry's hair in his hand and lightly tugs the boy's head back to whisper in his ear. "Wonder what's underneath them," he suggestively growls. Harry feels tears prick at his eyes, and he is frozen with fear.

"S-Stop," he weakly says. Stan chuckles beside him, then nudges Lucas' arm. They leave Harry alone and grab clothes from their bags, dropping their towels to change. Harry blushes and quickly looks away from the boys, who cackle at Harry's embarrassment.

"Harry, can we all get a special prize for winning the game today? I'm sure you can handle all five of us," Calvin calls just as he shuts his shower off. Lucas, Stan, and Oli all laugh at the joke, and Harry feels like he wants to hide. Or cry. Or both.

"Oi! Stop harassing him, let him shower," Louis barks. He loosely ties a towel around his waist and leaves his stall, then runs a second, smaller towel through his hair.

"Why do you care? I'm sure you would fuck him if you got the chance," Stan retorts.

"Don't be a fucking douchebag, Stan. Come on, that's gross." Louis shakes his head, disappointed in his teammates. "Keep talking and you're running extra laps at practice today." The four boys quietly talk amongst themselves, likely about Harry, as they finish getting dressed. Thankfully, Louis' words were enough to shut them up.

"Tommo, come on. We've got anatomy," Lucas says after a few minutes. Louis looks at his friends in the mirror and quickly dismisses them.

"I'll get a pass from Coach," he shrugs. The four boys leave the locker room, and Harry remains in the same spot he was in when Lucas and Stan were talking to him just minutes ago. Louis stays by the sink until he is certain his friends are on their way to class, then walks to his backpack without saying a word. Harry watches Louis, his head still bowed, as the boy grabs his lanyard from his backpack and walks around the corner to lock the door to the locker room.

When he returns to where Harry is, he flings his keys in the direction of his backpack. He misses by about a foot, and Harry flinches as the keys land on the tiled floor with a harsh clang. Louis gingerly places his hands on Harry's shoulders and massages them for a few seconds, then slowly runs his hands along the back of his neck, all the way to his hair.

"I can't believe you let Lucas touch your hair," Louis softly says before gathering Harry's hair up, just like Lucas did. He presses his lips to the boy's neck while keeping Harry's curls bunched up in his hand in an attempt to erase the unpleasant memory of Lucas from Harry's mind and replace it with a good one. "Say something."

"I fucking hate them. I don't get why you put up with them," Harry mutters. Louis lets go of Harry's hair and gently turns him around so they are face to face.

"We're teammates. They're not all bad, they just like you. They're assholes the way they speak to you, though," Louis says, slowly nudging Harry's shirt up. Harry raises his arms above his head so Louis can take his shirt off completely.

"Are you sure no one's gonna come in?" Harry questions.

"Yes, H. A perk of being team captain is that I get a key to the locker room," he smiles. "Now let's get you in the shower." Harry takes the rest of his clothes off and grabs his shower bag, then lets Louis lead him to a stall.

"They treat me like a slut. And I don't like how rough they are with me," Harry pouts, remembering the times when the football players would smack his ass or make unsolicited comments about his body.

"And I make them run extra laps when they do," Louis reminds him. "You like being manhandled sometimes," he adds as he turns on the shower, speaking from experience.

"Only by you," Harry giggles. While Harry hates the attention he gets from the football team, the love and attention Louis gives him is always appreciated and only for the two of them, since nobody knows they're together.

Louis pushes Harry against the wall and roughly kisses him, pinning the boy's arms above his head; Harry whimpers into the kiss in response.

"See? It's alright if it's me, yeah?" Louis smirks.

"Just gotta listen to me," Harry replies, resting his hands on Louis' obliques.

"Of course love, I know. Are you okay with it right now?" Louis looks into Harry's eyes to ask. Harry nods, and Louis simply tilts his head and slightly lifts his eyebrows; Harry knows Louis needs more than a small nod.

"Yes, Lou," he adds.

"Perfect. I know we've done it here once before, but I'm just gonna remind you. Quick and quiet, and we have to hurry because we really do need to get to class," Louis says.

"Uh huh. Quick and quiet," Harry repeats. He lets his eyes flutter shut, and that's Louis' cue to start. He sucks on two of his fingers before spreading Harry's cheeks and sliding them up his ass. Harry's breath hitches in his throat in response. He wastes no time in stretching the boy, but Harry prematurely shoves him away. "Get on with it," he almost demands.

"Someone's bossy," Louis teases, pulling his fingers out nevertheless. Harry jumps up and wraps his arms and legs around Louis, who catches him and presses him against the cool tiled wall. Goosebumps travel along Harry's spine, causing him to shiver. Louis lines himself up with Harry's hole and slowly helps the boy slide down; it probably doesn't feel the best because of their lack of lubricant. They also don't bother using a condom, since both boys have gotten tested.

Louis kisses Harry to distract him from the discomfort, unable to do much else since he is holding the boy up. Once he bottoms out, Louis slowly starts lifting him up and letting him slide back down his shaft, still kissing him to give him something else to focus on. Harry whimpers and Louis moans, and they are slowly able to pick up the pace.

"Faster," Harry says, since they are supposed to be in anatomy class, not fucking in the locker room. Louis listens to Harry and picks up his pace, letting Harry freely fall onto his erection now. Harry gasps, biting his lip hard to stop himself from making too much noise. Louis' back is beginning to feel weird, numb almost, as the constant stream of water lands on his back in the same spot. However, he is too focused on his boy to care. He looks at Harry, his curls messy and face flushed, and picks up his thrusting even more, now slamming into him with small smacking sounds trailing his thrusts.

Harry's mouth has fallen wide open but no noise is coming out. Louis kisses Harry's jaw, being mindful about not leaving a mark since he got chewed out by the boy last time he did. Despite the fact that Harry is submissive, he somehow always gets his way...with Louis, at least. Perhaps it's because Louis can never say no to such a precious angel, or the fact that Harry always takes his dick so well. Either way, Harry's spurting cock makes a mess of his and Louis' chests, and Louis makes a mess of Harry's hole seconds later as he comes.

Both boys suddenly realize they are exhausted and out of breath, and Louis winces at his burning muscles from holding Harry all that time. He kisses Harry once more before setting him down. Harry quickly cleans his hole and the rest of his body while Louis dries himself off and gets dressed. By the time Harry finally gets out of the shower and dries himself off, Louis is flinging fresh clothes at him that he took the liberty of retrieving from Harry's bag.

"Hurry, honey. I'm gonna go get a pass from Coach, I'll be back in a minute," Louis says, sounding out of breath from hastily getting dressed. Harry hates being alone in the locker room, but he has no choice, as Louis has already left. He pulls his skinny jeans up his damp legs as quickly as possible, which serves to be quite difficult because he didn't have time to dry completely. Next, he tugs his shirt over his head and slips his shoes back on, then runs a towel through his hair until he hears the door open and quickly shut. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Harry stuffs his towel into his bag before quickly zipping it shut. Any semblance of his normal hairstyle is out of the question, so he simply pushes his damp curls back and out of his face. He slings his bag over his shoulder and jogs to the door, and he and Louis speed walk down the hallway. They skip steps up to the second floor of the school, then hastily turn a few corners to the anatomy room.

"Louis and Harry, you're ten minutes late," their teacher says. Everyone looks at the two boys, including Lucas, Oli, Stan, and Calvin. "I was helping Coach Adams put equipment away," Harry says, which isn't a complete lie. He sits down in the third row, quietly taking his textbook out of his backpack and trying to regain complete composure.

"What about you?" The teacher asks, now only eyeing Louis.

"I have a pass," he says, handing her a small yellow slip of paper with his and Harry's names on it. She looks over it for a few seconds, then puts it on her desk before resuming teaching. As Louis walks to his seat in the fourth row, he gives Harry a small, discreet smirk, not paying any attention to the amused and curious looks he is getting from his idiotic friends.

-

For the past 2 nights I've had dreams where I have a boyfriend (I don't IRL) and I wake up feeling so lonely it's not even funny :( I'm going into college in a month so I better find a boyfriend soon ugh :(

-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

534 5 6
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
14.6K 216 23
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
42.4K 386 22
Just a bunch of Larry one shots so you don't get bored. Updates will be I actually have no clue 🌏28#louiswillamtomlinson