š“š‘š€šˆš“šŽš‘; Theo Raeken

By voiddangell

š“š‘š€šˆš“šŽš‘ (rewriting parts! discontinued!) " and for once in my life, i wanted to kiss her as much as i... More

š™ž. little wolf
š™žš™ž. suspicions
š™žš™žš™ž. early signs
š™žš™«. fake girlfriend
š™«š™ž. analise sabre
š™«š™žš™ž. taken
š™«š™žš™žš™ž. torn apart
š™žš™­. like mother like daughter
š™­. kill me
š“š‘š€šˆš“šŽš‘ vol. 2
š™­š™ž. she's gone
š™­š™žš™ž. yellow eyes
š™­š™žš™žš™ž. so, did you miss me?
š™­š™žš™«. the compromise
š™­š™«. i choose you
š™­š™«š™ž. the black mist
š™­š™«š™žš™ž. i love you
š™­š™«š™žš™žš™ž. lies
š™­š™žš™­. he's gonna break your heart
š™­š™­. rage runs in the family
š™­š™­š™ž. a banshee's warning
š™­š™­š™žš™ž. i could never hate you
š™­š™­š™žš™žš™ž. allison argent
PLEASE READ! NOT AN UPDATE

š™«. betrayal

9.8K 360 543
By voiddangell

PART FIVE
BETRAYAL

( i recommend listening to Only by RY X )

Aurora was sat on Stiles' bed, leg bouncing up and down repeatedly with her head in her hands. She had gone straight to his house after Lucas had been killed, knowing that she'd have to talk to Stiles now or never, though he wasn't home— and so she had been waiting impatiently for him to arrive. Aurora thought back to everything that had happened, from the dark mist, to losing control and to the men in masks, everything was spinning through her mind.

She caught a picture of her and Stiles in the corner of her eye, framed beside his bed was a photo of the two of them, Aurora kissing his cheek after a big lacrosse game where he had scored for the first time, his smile wide and bright. Stiles still had his buzzcut that she would pretend she hated, though of course, she secretly adored it. Scott had been new to the werewolf thing, and she had to teach him how to get through the full moons. And despite everything that was going on at that point, as she looked back on it, it all seemed peaceful, they all seemed happy. She wished that they could go back to that time— when the only threat to Beacon Hills was Jackson, when Allison was still alive. They were all just dumb Sophomore's trying to save eachother, and not the whole town.

Aurora was interrupted in her thoughts by the sound of the door getting thrown open, a traumatised Stiles running through with blood smeared over his hands, heart beat thumping abnormally and dropping when he noticed the girl, the photo frame now clutched in her hands.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked, though Stiles ignored her, running into his bathroom and scrubbing the blood off, his breathing fast and heavy. "Stiles?" She added, the boy locking the door, she could smell the scent of fear, anxiousness and guilt— trying to unlock the door.

"I can't- this isn't a good time right now, Aurora." he heaved, whole body shaking in adrenaline. All the girl wanted to do was be there for him, even if she was pissed off. "Stiles, either you let me in or I swear I'll kick this door down." She warned him, the boy paused for a moment, slightly cringing as he knew it was time to tell her, but he just couldn't bring himself to.

"Rory, you need to leave- please." He ordered, though the girl wasn't listening, she had managed to pick the lock and was now inside of his bathroom, watching Stiles staring at his hands.

"No. I didn't come all this way and wait in your room for fourty minutes just so you could push me away again. What the hell is happening to us, Stiles?" She spat, and he gripped onto the side of the sink, he wasn't having a panic attack— Aurora could always tell before he was about to have one, though the scent of pure guilt reeked through her nose.

"Stiles, what have you done?" She asked him, taking deep breaths as she waited for him to confess. The boy couldn't even look her in the eye as he spluttered up a bunch of apologies.

"You don't- this isn't a good time to tell you, Rory, please." He stuttered, tears brimming his eyes as Aurora stepped forward, taking his hands in hers though he had pulled away, causing everything to click in the she-wolf's head.

"Stiles, I'm not gonna ask you again. What. Did. You. Do?" She said, pausing between each word in warning. Stiles closed his eyes, opening his mouth to say something.

"I- I slept with her. But please Aurora, you need to listen- It was in the Summer, me and you we were- we were having a rough patch and she was just there, you were gone and I swear I didn't mean for it to go on for this long. We- we agreed to just forget about it and pretend it never happened but-,"

And that was it, the feeling you get when something breaks you so much, it's as if you can feel your heart shattering in your chest. Aurora gritted her teeth, eyes flickering anywhere but Stiles's face, blood rushing up to her cheeks as anger boiled inside of her. She didn't show her sadness, she showed her fury. Stiles slept with her own sister, the girl who came into her life at a dark point and saved her. And yet, here she was, stood in her boyfriend's bathroom as he told her how they both had betrayed her.

Betrayal, that's all it was. Aurora knew that you couldn't choose who you love, that sometimes it just happens, but she knew that you can choose wether to act on your feelings or not.

"Rory, please-," Stiles begged, moving close and holding her hands, though she grabbed one, lifting it up and squeezing it, not hard enough that it broke, but hard enough to tell him to never come near her again. He let out a yell, trying to pry his hand away though as he looked up, confusion and concern was all he felt. The same shadow, the same mist from earlier was surrounding Aurora, her eyes glowing golden.

"Touch me again, I swear I'll kill you. Go to Hell, Stiles." She growled, teeth grit with anger as she turned around, slamming the bathroom door shut. Stiles raced after her, though the lock was jammed, causing him to be stuck on the other side. "Aurora, please! I'm sorry, I swear-," Though Aurora had already left, beginning to walk home.

She hadn't even realised that rain was pelting down from the sky until she had stepped outside of Stiles's house, crossing her arms from the cold raindrops hitting her skin, the black aura had disappeared by now, seeing as the anger that was there a few minutes ago was replaced with sadness. The tears that were leaking from her eyes blended into the water on her face, though black mascara stains were still there layered on her cheeks and obvious.

She didn't know what to think, or do. By the time she actually grasped her surroundings, Aurora had been walking for hours on end to wherever her feet could take her, and now, she was walking in the middle of a road, staring down at the floor. A car was driving her way, much faster than the speed limit told them was acceptable, and Aurora looked up, eyes staring into the headlights as she kept on walking. She didn't run or dodge, something was telling her to keep moving. And so she closed her eyes, waiting for the moment to hit. But the car never did, it skidded to a stop half a metre before her, gas spilling from the back. Aurora opened her eyes again, the familiar face causing her jaw to drop.

"Theo?" She asked, though it was more of a pained whisper, the boy had thrown himself
out of the car, running up to the girl and placing both of his hands on each side of her arms in a concerned manner.

"Aurora, it's 2am, what are you doing wandering around the streets?" He questioned her, and the girl looked around in confusion, not even knowing herself how she ended up there. "Stiles. It was Stiles." She told him, his brows furrowed as he wondered what the girl was talking about.

"Him and Malia, they- he slept with her, Theo." She told him, and for some reason, Theo's jaw clenched. He was sure that he didn't care about the girl, he even wanted Stiles and her to break up just so that it would be easier for him to kill the girl, though he was angry, and he didn't know why. "He never really loved me, and Malia-,"

Theo put an arm around her waist, walking her to his car. Aurora wasn't crying anymore, though all she did was blame herself. Why was she not enough for him? What did she do so wrong that he chose her sister instead? Why would Malia do that to her? Questions swarmed her mind until it was a trouble to even speak proper sentences, and Theo had gotten back into the drivers seat, staring at the girl who he swore he wanted dead.

"He doesn't deserve you, Rora. He never has," Theo spoke quietly, and Aurora cocked her head in his direction, listening to what the boy was saying. "And Malia, I mean, you've broken your back trying to save her throughout everything, she'll soon realise what you've done for her, for both of them." He added, the two gazing at eachother.

"Y'know, Stiles was so obsessed with the idea that you were this horrible person that for a moment, I believed it. But he's wrong about you, they all are." She told him softly, a faint smile painting over her face and for a second, just a second, Theo felt... Guilt? He couldn't describe it, it was as if his muscles had knotted together, and something was crawling up his throat which he struggled to swallow down.

"That's because you see the good in people, and he doesn't." He replied bluntly, forgetting about his plan to make her trust him.

"What? And I shouldn't see the good in you?" She asked, confused but still smiling, as if he said it lightly.

"What can I say, I'm a dangerous man." Theo joked sarcastically, lifting his arms over his head chuckling as the girl beside him laughed, raising her brows. "You're so sure about that?" Soon enough, the two had quieted down, and the only sound heard was the faint radio and hits of rain onto the cold glass. Theo knew that this could be a good time to kill her, she was vulnerable, on her own, and no one knew that she was with him. But there were two things stopping him, one being the others would grow curious, and it could affect his plans. And two, he just couldn't. He had no idea why, but the thought of murdering her right now just couldn't cross his mind. It was a new thing for Theo Raeken, to want to kill someone and not actually doing it right that second— and he was afraid by it.

"I think it's getting a little late, Theodore. Don't you think we should start moving now?"

"It already was late, Rory. There's only a couple hours till sunrise."

"Oh." She replied, mouth shaping into an 'o' as Theo chuckled from bedside her, starting the engine and turning the music up. The two drove the streets, laughing at eachothers stupid jokes and reminiscing old times before they had met. And for once that night, Aurora had forgotten that she had been betrayed in the worst way possible by the people she loved the most, that is, until she reached the loft. And everything had came back to her, she checked her phone, eleven missed calls from Stiles, five from Malia and two from Scott, though she hadn't answered them, instead she went straight to sleep.

...

Hiya!

I'm sorry this was such a short chapter but STILES AND AURORA BROKE UP THANK GOD, also had a little soft Theo in there also starting to realise he doesn't wanna kill her.

Sorry for the late update, I literally had such a hard time writing yesterday and OBX season 2 was out so obvs had to watch that.

I hope you have a great day/night and I'll update soon baes. Don't forget to vote and comment:))

-Angeline <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
422K 17.6K 36
REALIST | in which jess mariano convinces himself he's in love with rory gilmore because when he stepped into her room, he found five items that he f...
65.2K 2.8K 51
In a world full of unoriginal and insulting nicknames, lousy gits, and allegedly homicidal relatives, Evangeline Tonks finds that her only comfort i...
206K 4.2K 21
"š¢ š¬ššš¢š š¢'š¦ 'š›šØš®š­ š­šØ š šØ š­šØ š°ššš«, ššš§š š¢ ššØš§'š­ š¤š§šØš° š¢šŸ š¢'š¦šš š¬šžšž š²šØš® ššš ššš¢š§." [š›šžš„š„ššš¦š² š›š„ššš¤šž ļæ½...