Alpha League: Heroes United...

By Overdrive248X

The Alpha League, a group of inter dimensional heroes formed under the idea that a group of people could brin... More

The Meeting Room
The Members

The Alpha League

61 3 5
By Overdrive248X

Hello!? Yellow!?

Ah, you can hear me? Great.

You might just be wondering... what exactly is this so called Alpha League? A rather odd name you say? Well perhaps.

Hello, I am a member of the Alpha League. My name? You may call me Overdrive. An inter dimensional being of great power, capable of crossing the gaps between dimensions.

Me, and my fellow teammates are here to protect the Infoniverse. Thus, our team has a few rules. Ahem, let me tell you what they are:

1. Every member of the Alpha League, somewhere in their Profile bio, they must include "A Member of the Alpha League."

2. All members of the Alpha League must be in accordance of anything, and thus we must all agree on big decisions.

3. All Alpha League members must have their own personal Alpha League book in their accounts.

4. Rules and stories may be discussed between members in the special Meeting Room chapter of this book. All Alpha League books must include a Meeting Room in order to easily contact the members to discuss ideas!

Calling out to all Alpha League members! Assemble!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 25.1K 75
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
8.8K 539 10
Philocalist Noun. lover of beauty; someone who finds beauty in all things. "I miss you." "I can't. Not yet." "Dad." "Help, please."
7.7K 429 10
Brooklyn (Brooke) Dockery did not expect to be a training officer. Nor did she want to be a training officer. The prodigy was content being a normal...
33.1K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...