๐™†๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‹๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ผ ~ Vษชษดษดษชแด‡ Hแด€แด„...

By Niklausishawt

~~~~~ "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ" ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ โœž๏ธŽ
๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ โœž๏ธŽ
1. ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ
2. ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™
3. ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ
4. ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š
5. ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ?
7. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ
8. ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ
9. ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ?
10. ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š
11. ๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ
12. ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š
13. ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก
14. ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

6. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ค๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ?

708 19 11
By Niklausishawt

**
3:35 𝐀𝐌

I groaned as I woke up to glass shattering from afar,

Who would be awake right now?
I thought as I checked the time on my phone that had been under my pillow.

I heard another small crash as I huffed and pulled my very comfortable blanket over my head in annoyance.

But, of course, that didn't work as I heard, yet another crash of glass breaking.

I rolled my eyes, mentally yelling at my self for my next action, I got up from my mattress and headed towards the noise, it sounded close, but muffled.

I stepped outside my door,

Crash. Glass shattering yet again.

It was coming from his room.
I knocked with my index and middle knuckles, hoping he'd answer.

Nothing, the room went silent.

I built up the courage and walked into the bedroom of the man who I'd grown to dislike. Alot. And I've barely gotten to know anything about him other than the fact he likes to draw. A common trait between us.

Woah.

Everything was a mess, it's only his second day here too...
I felt sympathy for him.

He was nowhere in sight.

I heard muffled noise from his bathroom and decided to see what was really going on.

As I stepped into the closed bathroom, slowly opening the door cautiously. Don't blame me, I don't know the guy. For all I know he could be a psycho serial killer who attracts his victims by being an asshole.

Smart move by the way, definitely works.

I was lucky I had put on my fuzzy bugs bunny slippers or else I'd have stepped on shards of glass, although now that I think about it, kind of embarrassing.

There was glass everywhere, and he was sitting there.

Alone. Curled up in a corner with his head in his knees, I noticed his bloody knuckles. I wince at the scene in front of me, feeling so much pity for the boy in front of me.

What had happened?

I gulped as I bent down with my calves and tippy toes holding me up for balance next to him,

"Vinnie?" I spoke in the softest manner I could, gentle with his vulnerable state.

I put a gentle hand on his shoulder, he flinched at the gesture. I frowned slightly not knowing what to do next.

"Hey, are you okay?" I spoke softly once again.

Only this time, he let out a loud laugh, his voice breaking as he lifts his head up to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks tear stained.

"Yes, I'm fucking okay, this is just how I fall asleep." He states sarcastically throwing his head back against the shower door.

I sigh at his failed sarcasm, now realizing my question was stupid.

"C'mon. Let's clean up your hands, they look really bad. Please." I ask in a careful tone, trying my hardest not to push his last buttons.

He lets out a shaky breath before standing up and walking away to his bedroom, me following in concern.

"Vinnie." I say, stopping him from walking any farther away from me by grabbing his wrist.

He pulls away softly, almost as if he's being careful not to hurt me.

"Give me a second Bella."

I sit on the edge of his bed as I wait for him to join, he does soon after putting a black hoodie on over his shirtless state. He doesn't even flinch when the piece of clothing drags across his injured fist.

"Can you, or would you want to tell me what's wrong? Or if there's anything at all that I could do to help?" I furrow my brows.

He shook his head with an amused, yet hurt grin on his face.

"Why did you bring it up?" He asks.

I furrow my brows even more, if that's even possible.

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Why'd you have to flip through the whole notebook, why couldn't you just mind your damn business?" He scoffed, obviously still hurt from whatever made him lash out.

"I'm confused, is this about that last sketch? Of the woman at-" I begin to realize but I'm cut off.

"Stop. Just stop." He shakes his head running both hands through his hair.

Now there's blood in his hair.

"Look," I began to explain,
"I'm sorry, okay? For whatever it was that I did or said." I continued on.

"I don't know what I did, if you would tell me, considering I don't even really know you yet, maybe then I could give you a better apology."

"But, I won't push it. It seems like a personal matter, and I'd hate to intrude on your personal business. I'm sorry." I finally ended with a huff of breath.

He looked at me, right in the eyes.
It was pretty intense.
But I looked right back, neither of us saying a word.

He was first to break the silence that sat upon us,
"It wasn't your fault, I'm sorry."
He confessed.

I gave a small nod.

"Now how about those bloody hands of yours?" I gave an invitation to clean it.

And surprisingly, he took it.
**

3:50 AM

It only took me atleast 15 minutes to find the damn first aid kit in this wreck of a house.

Luckily after 15 excruciating minutes of looking, I found it under the my bathroom sink.

Huh, that's convenient.

We were both in my bathroom, he was sat on my sink counter and me between his knees, wiping the blood off with rubbing alcohol wipes in the most gentle way possible, trying my best not to hurt him.

After a few low groans of stinging pain, I was now cleaning the rest of his fist up with gauze.
Soon after I finished, I reached for the wrapping tape, but he beat me to it.

I let out a soft chuckle as he handed me the wrapping tape, I took it out of his hand and began swirling the roll around his bruised, cut, knuckles. I frowned as I did so.

"Do you do have those often?" I spoke.

"Have what?" He answers, confused.
I hesitate before I respond to his question,
"Episodes." I simply state not wanting to worsen the situation.

He gulped as he answered hesitantly,
"No."

I only looked at him, I gave him a slow nod, finishing up wrapping his hand.
Once I finished I let out a breath of overwhelm I didn't know I was holding in.
Without realizing, I put both my hands on both his knees for balance, that only lasted five seconds before I realized what I was doing.

I let out an awkward cough, "Shit, sorry." I say stepping back so he could get down.

He shakes his head, his hair moving side to side in sync, "It's fine."

"Thanks."
I nod.

"There's pieces of glass, all over my um-, All over my bed." He clears his throat scratching the back of his neck.

I suck in a breath before answering, cathing on to what he was implying.

"You can sleep on my bed, tonight. I can sleep in the living room, it's okay." I speak sweetly.

He takes a step forward, now only a foot away from me.
"You really don't have too, I could just use a blanket, and sleep on the couch." He retorts.

I simply shake my head waving my hands slightly.
"No no, really. It's perfectly fine, I'm comfortable sleeping on the couch tonight, gives me a chance to catch up on my tv show that I've been watching." I laugh.

He gives me a slight smile, "Thank you, Bella." My name rolles off his tongue like a piece of gold.

I smile.

"I'll just get a blanket and I'll let you get comfortable." I state walking over to my closet. I grab a soft blanket from the top shelf, beside my pants.

As I close it I turn around to see Vinnie shirtless. Again.

Yay, a hot shirtless guy sleeping in my bed.

My breath hitches slightly as he awkwardly sits on the edge of the bed.

I walk over to my door, "Goodnight." I say lastly, as I'm about to close the door I hear him return the message.

I close the door and walk to the living room. I turn the lamp on and make my spot for me to sleep, but I start to remember how much of a mess his room was. I then see how much I had fully woken up, barely tired anymore still in shock from the earlier events.

I leave my spot on the couch and walk over to the kitchen grabbing a trash bag, and walking over to his room.

I open the door and I'm revealed to the catastrophe once again. I close the door behind me and start by picking up all of the thrown around clothes, putting all of it in a a laundry basket I found nearby.

Little by little I pick up all the trash that's been thrown around, I fill up some of the trash bag, then I begin to pick up the big pieces of glass.

After I cleaned up the big pieces of glass, I go back into the kitchen to get the broom.
I sweep all the glass I could see on the ground below me, including his bathroom too. I notice blood smeared on the bathroom counter, I clean that with some windex and a napkin.

After everything is basically cleaned up, I decide I should probably change his sheets, I go into the main hallway and grab some spare bed sheets from there that Zara decided to put there for good measure, she thinks that Jack's cat will pee on them.

After changing the sheets I grab my phone from his bedside drawer, and check the time, 4:44 am, I sigh as I sit down on his bed, yawning. I feel myself lying down, not realizing I'm falling asleep.

꧁𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚꧂

I liked this chapter idk about yall, also oh my god. I read "It end with us" yesterday, in one day. I was a mess. I AM a mess, I was sobbing bro. I recommend 100%%
I'm also watching the new OBX season, the rings on JJ were the move 😫🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
206K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...