ARRANGED (On Hold)

By aditi_kumari

He is my husband but never treats me like one. I love him, respect him but he considers me the dirt of his... More

1) WEDDING BELLS
2) THE DATE
3) JOURNEY TO THE WEDDING
thank you thank you thank you
4) MEHENDI AND HALDI
5) THE WEDDING ~[i]
6) THE WEDDING~[ii]
7)THE FIRST NIGHT
8) COLD WATER MORNING
9) WORKING MACHINE
NO MORE NEPOTISM
10) MY SHIKHA
11) THE LETTERS
no update
12) THE CREEPY GUEST
13) DIVYA'S FEAR
14) RETURNING BACK
15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY
16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES
17) RAJPUT'S MANSION
18) TAKING CARE
19) CAN SHE?...
20) IGNORE
😢HELP!
21)THE TURBULENCE
22)CORONA VIRUS
welcome back!
23) MOMENTS
24) THE UNIQUE JOB
25.) THE PEON
26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT
27.)BLUE DIAMOND
29.)SAVE HER.
30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT
31.A) REVENGE~[i]
31.B) REVENGE~[ii]
32) DISCHARGED
33) THE TALK
34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]
34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]
35.) MOMENTS
36.) SITE VISIT
37.) MEMORIES
38.) BIRTHDAY
39.) PARTY. ~[i]
40.) PARTY~[ii]
hello readers
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.

8.3K 322 59
By aditi_kumari

"Why do you say so?"

"Well do you remember doctor that there is someone inside our club that is cheating us?"

"Clearly I remember that some of arms was stolen and supplied to the terrorist group and we were so disturbed because of that. but how is it related to that because she is not a part of the SKULL she can't do it .if you are trying to say that"

"I thought so too but we did a background check and spied on her for days after your father said so and this is what we found."

"What!?" I exclaimed and continued after a pause.

"Dad was behind all this? how could you do this and not inform me about that he knew that I love Shikha..... ok fine,now I am a little confused but that time when you did all this I was sure that I love her"

I quickly opened the file and it had pictures. And it clearly showed that she was trying to break in my office. And another in which she was clearly talking to the terrorist group leader and another picture in which she was shaking hands maybe finalising the deal.

I raised my eyes the brother in front of me too clearly shocked . I can't believe she could have done this 

I clenched my jaws.
I did so much for her and that bitch did this she fooling around taking advantage of me to support terrorism.

If I leave her she will clearly do something worse and SKULL punishes the bad ones ...be ready. My ex love.

With Fury in my eyes I stood up and made a move to walk out.

"You also want to see the next picture brother"
Moksh said
And I turned towards him and he showed me the photo in which Raghav and shikha were kissing ...they were in a club and I remembered that it was the same club in which I had gone with them ....the night when I got allergies.

And shradha took care of me.

Shradha, the girl I blamed for marrying me and destroying the so called love life.fool, a big fool I'm .

Time to avenge.

That bastard ...I thought he was my best friend and he was also backstabbing me with that bitch.

"He is the right hand man ofthat terrorist that group.
And she is his girlfriend clearly she came to you so that she can steal information and leak it. It's a surprise that we all are still alive ..... you are alive because in the period of this dating thing she would have collected enough information about SKULL."

Moksh said shaking his head. And this irked me knowing that he was so damn right and I am the one to blame.

Never in my life I was so disappointed in myself . How could I not see this .

"Well she actually did something harmful to Shushant" Laksh said his face showing emotions for the first time. The emotion of worry and concern.

"What did she do?" I asked in low voice while clenching my jaws

And he pulled out a packet of something white.

"Is that ?"

Yes it's a drug but not it will not kill you in an instant you wint feel clumsy after taking it

"It will mum your thinking abilities... You will just do things without thinking much. And it will clearly not show any changes in the body"
He explained.

"So ..shikha was using this to trap shushant in the so called love ?"
Moksh asked the question which I wanted to know

While Laksh just nodded his head.

"And maybe this was the reason why Kabir uncle (Shushant's father) was so determined to not let them marry.
And Shradha came in his life. And atleast little but she was successful in bringing so e distance between them.

And this trip was also uncle's plan so that you could stay away from shikha and it will bring you both closer and it will improve your health too."
He explained further

"Which clearly worked because I had food which shradha prepared and when she didn't prepared foor I had it in some restaurant.

So this was the reason why Shikha don't didn't want me to have food made by Shradha ...she wasn't getting chance to mix the drugs in my food. And I being a fool brought her here and hurted shradha indirectly." I concluded.

"You what!" Moksh exclaimed

"You brought her here!"

"I didn't okay ...she came after me saying she once again wnated to start working with me and I ...and ..I was fool!"
I roared and ran my hand through my hair

"God what the fuch was I thinking!"

"Did you consumed something while she was near you when she asked to come with you?" Moksh asked

And I shut my eyes trying to remember ...."that day ..yes she called me to the airport we have met after so long and she insisted that we have a quick coffee and I got a call from the office and she was the one who ordered"

"Fuck ... clearly that explains why I brought her to home where Shradha was already there and the next day I didn't had the heart to deny her from living there and coming the office.

I thought I was doing all there to because I still had feelings for her. ...."
I said  in a low voice trying to get hold of myself.

"I will deal with that bitch right now ...keep the base ready, we will be having a new guest there tonight" my lips twitched a little my eyes burning with fire.

But first I had to pick Shradha from her office .....now that I'm in my senses .. I can't ignore my wife.

Nodding at me they smiled we were ready to leave the meeting room, I was passing by the the monitors installed on the wall showing the cctv recording when something caught my eyes.

The man ...... Mr woodland leaving one of the VIP rooms smirking at two men ...they were shaking hands .....but what is he doing here... And weren't one of those is the man Phill with whom we have a meeting with tomorrow.

Why am I having a bad feeling about this.

Just then a girl stumbled out and tried to run but one if the quickly pushed her inside.....it happened so quickly that if I hadn't been standing here... No would have noticed the girl.

"Laksh,.... this?"
I asked pointing at the screen.

"What is that bastard doing here!" He roared

"This man,Roy is so nasty ...he was once cought trying to rape a girl half his age but he flew to another country
And wasn't arrested.
Other two men I don't know"
He explained

"One those men works for me and other is Phill I have a meeting with him tomorrow for a deal.........and I just saw a girl stumbling there and that man pushed her back in the room."

And by the time we were three were running towards the elevator.... that girl needs help.

"Shit!"
Moksh cursed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

WHILE SOME TOME BACK IN THE MEETING

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Focussing in the meeting is very difficult now.

I just lay down for a bit.

"Mr woodland " I called out to him not sure if my voice was audible.

I feel too weak but it's clear that I am in a trouble and no body knows my exact location.

I stepped a little sideways only to stagger and trip down on my knees.

Mr woodland pulled me up by holding my elbows and i struggled to keep my eyes open. the other man , i came to know as Phill stepped ahead and pulled me by my shoulders and cupped my cheeks.

I trembled ..... i struggled in his hold as much as possible 

"No leave me !" I screamed with all my strength only to be shutby a hard slap on my cheeks by he other man, Roy.

"thanks wood for this indian beauty, now you dont have to worry  about the deal. leave now or you can wait outside till we take taste of her and then maybe you can enjoy her too. you know as an extra bonus."

I paled at his words. no this cant be 

"No! leave me! "

I struggled and freed my self after kicking him in his sensitive part.

bastard  

I stumbled back and make the way to the door only to be pulled back by my hairs.

and instantly my hands reached behind my head to hold the hand that was cluthing my hair.

I was turned with a force and slapped again , I fell to the opposite side with the unexpected force and my head hit the table . I bit down on my lips and could feel the blood on my forehead. I sobbed.

I cant let these men take advantage of me. I will fight but the dizziness is too strong.

I was pulled back and pushed on the bed  and I quickly acted as if was unconcious even if the urge to sleep wa too strong I tried to stay awake.

I heared them say something but the throab in my head was too intense to grasp it properly.

I almost slipped into darkness when shot my eyes open and stumbled out of the bed , preventing myself from falling I leaned on the wall and walked to the door and opened it only to see the trio standing and talking , seeing no other option I tried to make a run but as soon as I  took a step roy pushed me back into the room.

"you dont want listen do you ?
you wanna do it rough? fine I like fiesty "

I stepped back only to trip down and he sat beside me on the floor and clutching my hairs he pulled me towards himself  his other hand digging its fingers on my waist an I sobbed strugglig in his hold and he slapped me once again.  

Keeping my eyes open  was huge task now and I dont have energy left .

I shut my eyes

A tear drop rolling down my cheek.

phill too came and pulled the strap of my dress down ward and leaned in 

I almost died. my limbs now of no use.  as if i was parralised.

"the drug is working ..a little late but its still working"

"yeah I almost thought we wasted so much money it"  the statement was followed by laugh but I dont know.. i cant see anything , its blur .

I struggled to breath it felt as someone was choking me, bile rising in my mouth.

and when I thought it was my end. the door was banged and broken down revealing a man ... I could not see his face  properly Roy obstructing the view ... and when he turned back to see the the new man who arrived just now. I tilted my head and struggled to open my eyes properly .

and I sighed and almost smiled thinking that maybe I am safe now.

"Shushant" I whispered and tried stretching my hand towards him, he looked shock but quickly took a step towards me only to stop dead in his track when I realised the bile , I was trying to control finally reached my mouth.

 and breathing became almost impossible.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

 SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

we three rushed to the VIP floor

"I cant believe that basterd is trying something nasty in my hotel if he is trying to trouble that girl., once I get my hands on him , he will see hell " Laksh roared.

"Me too brother, this place is so important for SKULL and he is here ... we have to purify the whole hotel and burn that room" Moksh said dramatically.

My heart was pounding so hard so i just focussed on running reaching them as soon as possible.

we reached the flor and i saw woodland

"Woodland!" I roared and he stumbled almost falling as he was leaning against the wall.

"M-Mr. Rajput" he struglled to say a thing but i ignored him and reached for the door after pushing him out of my way.

"sir you cant go on there ....they are in a very important meeting" he tried to stop me and  I saw red glaring him down  and punched him. Moksh held him tight not letting him run  while I and Laksh pushed the door with all our might, it was locked but we managed to break down the door.

we entered and saw Roy and another man sitting on the floor , the girl sitting on the floor ...roy turned towards me 

"who the fuck is that!" he exclaimed ....but my focus was not him. my eyes stuck to the girl as soon as Roy mived and I saw her face

shradha no....

she was in such a bad state ...bruises all over her. her face was swollen and and wet with sweat mixed with tears....she looked at me and stretched her hand towards me... trying to reach out to me 

In daze i hurridly walked towards her only to stop dead in my tracks...she coughed , and blood oozed out of her mouth.

and her breadth turned harsh.

and I pushed the two men aside and took her in my arms 

"Sh ..Shradha? Shradha!"

and she closed her eyes and her hands fell limp by her side.

*******

Happy friendship day.

Ahh I know there's some problem.
I don't kbow how the chapters jumbled up and I tried to fix it and the recent chapter got unpublished.🤦🏻‍♀️😣😭

Any ways it's the bonus chapter...I was too quick to write this chapter.
And it's my longest
So enjoy.

And do let me know if the sequence is correct now or not .

Love
ADITI 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 18.2K 45
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...
309K 19.5K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
128K 746 3
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
54.9K 1.4K 6
A multicouple story about love betrayal and second chance.