Untitled Story

By briannagso

a tall dark mysterious man at the beach.. what will happen ?? More

daddy austin

5 0 0
By briannagso

it was summer 2021. i stood up and tried to look in the mirror but i couldn't because I'm only 2'4.. so i threw my pin straight hair into a messy bun and slid on my white crocs and lululemon leggings and hopped out the door. i jumped into my white jeep and drove to the beach !! 😛😛 when i got there, there was this tall ass mannn in a suit. he looked like he was in the mafiaaa! it was so weird seeing him at the beach but he was so fineee 🥵🥵. i went up to him but he was so tall i couldn't even see his big ass forehead. i said "hello??" and he looked around, but couldn't see me because im so small 🥺🥺 i waved and he finally looked down at me. "oh.. hey baby." he said to me. i almost fainted.. i reached up like a baby wanting her daddy's love ❤️. he picked me up and put me on his hip 😓. "you pretty cute mamacita" 🥶 he said to me. i said "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyy---yyyy-you're pretty cute too daddy- i mean.. sir." i said accidentally.. he fucked me on the beach. we had 2 kids. jordan and angel 😇.

------

thanks for reading guys ! this is my first story, let me know if u have any tips 🥺!! love you all !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 16.3K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...
465K 11.7K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
76.8K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (θ±ͺι—¨δΉ‹ζ•›θ΄’ε€©εΈˆ[η©ΏδΉ¦]) Author: Nan Shu (ε©»δΉ¦) [Dog Blood Version] γ€€γ€€Wen Ran, a...
34K 2.9K 48
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€•α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€”α€²α€·α€•α€α€Ία€žα€•α€Ία€œα€¬α€›α€„α€Ί α€€α€Άα€€α€Όα€™α€Ήα€™α€¬α€€α€­α€―α€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€…α€­α€”α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ί