Scarlet Widow One-Shots

By ReaganKey

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these stories. All one-shots belong to their respective authors on AO3 More

Casting the Shadows
The blossoming of love
We'll be alright
Wasted Renegade
Never I have ever
Just let me know, I'll be at the door (hoping you come around)
Can you hold me, please?
Help me feel
Denial (Soulmate AU)
A bag of ships
A calm walk under the rain
Wanda's Way
And we think that the world is alright and that's a lie
Sweet Dreams
Run away with me
Just a Mission Pt. 1
Just a Mission Pt. 2
I See Lightening in Your Eyes
"Safe?"... "Safe.."
Sweetness
Trust In Me Pt. 1
Trust In Me Pt. 2

I know that you're scared

975 33 0
By ReaganKey

All rights go to lovelywanda on AO3

-0-0-0-

Natasha woke up to the familiar feeling she almost got too used to waking up to. She was pulled tightly against the person who was laid behind her, their arms tightly wound around her waist as they were still in a deep sleep.

Natasha sighed in content as she slowly turned in the arms of the woman behind her so she could face her. The woman laid still in a deep sleep, her soft features accentuated in the soft glow of the morning sun.

She took this time to observe the woman’s face, from the slope of her nose to the freckles that adorned her face perfectly and her pink, quite literally perfect lips.

To anyone who saw the pair, they would think they were either together or happily married with how they acted. The cuddled and did everything for the other, but then they argued and bickered like a married couple.

The two never put a label on anything. And honestly, Natasha was almost grateful for it. She wasn’t good with feelings, nor was she good with expressing how she felt about certain things. But she knew the prominent feelings she had when she was around the younger woman.

It was like her heart grew two sizes when she was around her presence. The warm aura that she carried with her was enough to pull anyone into her presence. Her smile quite literally lit up the room whenever she smiled, and it automatically brought a smile to anyone’s face when they saw it.

Natasha would never admit it to herself but the feelings she had for the woman were a lot stronger than she’d ever thought. Natasha didn’t date, she didn’t do romance, and she didn’t do love. She was taught from a young age that love was for children, and that if you fell in love it made you weak. Years of that being drilled into her head truthfully made Natasha believe it.

She caught herself staring far too long at the woman in front of her as she reached her hand up to tuck some hair that had fallen into the woman’s face. This in turn caused the woman to stir and open her eyes, revealing her bright emerald eyes to the ocean blue eyes that were already staring back at her.

A small smile came across her face when she saw Natasha already awake and staring at her.

“Good morning.” She spoke softly, reaching a hand out to stroke the woman’s cheek, Natasha immediately leaning into the touch of the younger woman.

“We have training in 20 minutes.” Natasha spoke, ruining the perfect moment that the two had woken up to. A sigh escaped the woman’s lips as she laid back on the bed, running her fingers through her hair.

“Way to ruin the moment Natalia..” The woman said and pulled the covers back over her face. The shifting in the bed alerted her that Natasha had gotten up to begin getting ready.

“I’m serious Wanda, I want to see your ass in that training room in 20 minutes.” She spoke sternly as she walked into her closet to change out of her pajamas and into her workout gear.

“You do this every morning Nat..” Wanda sighed as she pulled herself out of bed to sit in the edge of it, watching the older woman as she changed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said as she pulled her tank top over her head and walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

“This. You do this. You avoid me, you don’t like to cuddle in the morning and you get out of bed the first chance you get. I don’t understand why you keep pushing me away.” Wanda sighed.

Natasha poked her head out of the bathroom, toothbrush in hand and mouth full of toothpaste, looking at Wanda

“Why does it matter?” Wanda was silent, she just sat there and picked at her nails like she does when she’s always nervous about something.

Natasha sighed, “Wands, we’ve talked about this.”

“I just don’t understand why you won’t let me in.” She spoke softly, not lifting her head to meet the gaze of the other woman.

“You know why.”

“Oh, don’t give me that bullshit excuse Natasha! I don’t care about your past or the things you’ve done! Everyone is deserving of love!” Wanda shouted, not realizing the extent of the volume of her voice until she had finally calmed down from her tangent.

“Well not me…” She spoke softly as she finished brushing her teeth, wiping her mouth and then exiting the bathroom.

Wanda huffed, overly frustrated with the situation that was currently unfolding.

“Everyone is deserving of love Nat.” She spoke as she made her way over to her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

The Russian relaxed underneath Wanda’s touch, falling back into her arms almost immediately, allowing herself to fully succumb to her feelings.

“I get it, I know you’re scared, I know it’s scary falling in love and trusting and giving your heart to someone, and I’m sorry if I’ve scared you with how open I am but I just want you to know that I love you, Natasha. I love everything about you. And I’m not asking you to be someone you can’t me, I’m not asking you to change, I just want you to be you. That’s all I’m asking.”

She let out a shaky breath, taking in the words Wanda had just spoken. She was right, she was scared, she was scared of a lot of things. She didn’t want to let Wanda down, she knew she couldn’t be the person she deserved, she was scared of loving and trusting and then getting hurt because all she’s ever experienced in her life is pain. She didn’t want to lose the one thing that meant everything to her because she fucked up.

She turned around in Wanda’s arms and wrapped her arms around the back of her neck, playing with her hair loosely. She stared into the emerald eyes that were sk desperately searching hers for any type of response or an answer to the confession that was just made.

She licked her lips before leaning close enough to Wanda that their lips were just slightly grazing, before speaking lowly, “Why don’t you show me how much I deserve it?”

A small groan left Wanda as she smashed their lips together in a needy kiss. All of emotions that Natasha had let hold up inside of her were relaxed the second she felt Wanda’s lips on hers and she mentally yelled at herself for ever holding back.

Wanda tried her best to pour every ounce of love and adoration that she had for the woman into the kiss, months of pent up lust and love all flowing through her body freely as she poured her heart and soul into the kiss.

Natasha’s hands moved from Wanda’s neck to grab at her hips, slipping her fingers under the fabric of her t-shirt and sliding them up the bare skin of her stomach. She could feel the hitch in Wanda’s breath against their kiss and the goosebumps rise in her skin as her hands slowly moved their way up her body to grab at one of her favorite features.

Natasha swears, and will continue to swear until the day that she dies that Wanda’s boobs were quite literally made for her. The way that she’s able to grab and hold them so perfectly within her hands is pretty amazing if you were to ask her.

“Fuck Nat..” Wanda breathes out as Natasha’s hands firmly grab onto her breasts as she kneads at them, whilst kissing her way down Wanda’s neck.

“I-“ Wanda swallowed back a moan. “I thought-“ She’s cut off by Natasha nipping at her sweet spot and causing a moan to release from deep within.

“You thought what baby?” Natasha spoke lowly as she flattened her tongue over the bruising mark on her neck.

“I thought I was supposed to be pleasing you.” She whimpers as she feels Natasha play with one of her hard and perky nipples, a whimper falling out of her lips quietly.

“Oh baby, this is pleasure.” She smirked and Wanda could’ve swore she felt her knees give out for a moment as the woman in front of her stood staring at her, pupils completely blown and full of lust.

Wanda was quick to move the two back into the confines of the bedroom, attaching their lips together in another kiss as she moved them to lay down on the bed. She sat atop Natasha, straddling her waist as she nipped at her bottom lip, her tongue begging for entrance.

A small whimper could be heard from Natasha has Wanda’s tongue made contact with her own, fighting for dominance as their make out session continued.

The two only pulled apart for a second as Wanda sat to life her shirt over her head, revealing her bare chest to Natasha, who was practically drooling at the half naked woman that was sat on top of her.

“You’re stunning Wanda..” Natasha breathed out as her eyes raked the woman’s slim figure, trying to take in as many details as she possibly could, wanting to imprint this moment into the forefront of her mind forever.

A small blush made its way to Wanda’s cheeks as she smiled adoringly down at Natasha, relishing in the moment herself. The playful mood was cut short when Wanda grew impatient, the throbbing between her legs becoming too intense as she still sat on top of Natasha, trying desperately to not grind her hips down and get herself off.

She leaned down and whispered only audible to Natasha’s ears, “Do you want me to fuck you daddy?” Wanda asked and Natasha groaned at the nickname, something they only used on occasion but a name she loved for Wanda, and only Wanda to call her.

“Are you going to show me how much of a good girl you are?” Wanda practically purred as she stood up from the bed, leaving Natasha shaking as she watched Wanda make her way over to her dresser and open the top drawer, pulling out the strap, before grabbing the biggest dildo that they had.

She audibly gulped as she watched Wanda strip herself of the rest of her clothes before sliding the harness up her legs and clasping it in place before attaching the dildo. Natasha licked her lips at the sight, mouthwatering as Wanda tauntingly made her way back over to the bed, spreading Natasha’s legs open widely and settling between them.

“Oh daddy, you’re dripping.” She spoke quietly as her hand came to cup over the raging heat between Natasha’s legs, a whimper leaving her mouth at the sudden contact with her swollen clit.

Wanda rubbed soft slow circles on her clit over the fabric of her underwear, watching as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and a moan of pure pleasure was released from deep within.

More pressure was applied as Wanda quickened the pace of her thumb, rubbing in quick tight circles, determined to get Natasha off by just using one finger.

Her underwear was completely ruined from the dripping wet spot in the center as her legs began to shake and her first orgasm ripped through her, letting out a deep moan as she came down.

Before Natasha could even recover from her first orgasm, Wanda swiftly removed her underwear and settled between her legs, rubbing the tip of the dildo between slick folds before pushing into her hard and deep.

Natasha let out a gasp that quickly turned into a moan at the sudden feeling of being full.

“Fucking hell..” She moaned out as Wanda began pounding into her relentlessly, not skipping a beat as she gripped her hips and buried herself deeper between her thighs.

Natasha could feel her orgasm ripping through her before her body could process the euphoria. Before she could process what had happened, Wanda stilled her movements as she breathed deeply to catch her breath.

“Holy fuck Nat that was hot.” She said while Natasha blushed with embarrassment. She had never squirted before yet alone been so stimulated that it caused this to happened.

The door to Natasha’s bedroom opening caused both women to turn their heads quickly to see who the intruder was.

“Chert voz‘mi, Yelena!” Natasha exclaimed as she threw a pillow in her direction, snapping Yelena out of her shocked state and covering her eyes quickly.

“Dveri imeyut zamok po kakoyto prichine!”" Yelena fired back and if looks could kill, Yelena would be dead right now!

“Get out Yelena!” Natasha shouted once more before Yelena finally exited the room, speaking lowly to herself.

“Ya nikogda ne smogu smotret’ na moyu sestra tak zhe.”

Natasha groaned and Wanda couldn’t help but laugh at the situation that just transpired. She never would fully understand the relationship between the two sisters but without Yelena, the party would have no life.

“That was hot.” Wanda stated and this caused Natasha to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

“What was hot?”

“You were hot, speaking Russian and all that, it was hot.” She said as she played with a piece of her hair, watching her closely.

Natasha smirked, taking this as her opportunity to speak freely without the little witch knowing what she was saying.

“Ya dumayu ya vlyubilsya v tebya.” Natasha spoke softly, a hand coming up to caress Wanda’s cheek. Wanda just smiled, the statement going completely over her head.

“I don’t understand a thing you just said but yes.” A laugh erupted from Natasha and Wanda followed suit, falling into a fit of laughter while wrapped up in the older woman’s arms.

“Let me take you on a date.” Wanda spoke softly, finally calming down from laughing as she looked into the emerald eyes of her lover.

“Is that your way of asking me out?” Natasha question and Wanda nodded and smiled, biting her lip as she did.

“Well if that’s the case, then of course.” She replied, leaning in to place a soft kiss on Wanda’s lips before resting her head on her chest, she always loved being the smaller of the two.

Although Natasha was unsure of what the future would bring, she knew one thing for sure, and that is, that she is utterly and completely in love with Wanda Maximoff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.6K 100
This will be a scarletwidow/wandanat oneshots. And this will be my first story. I hope you enjoy. Oh and request are open :)
121K 653 14
mlm smut, fluff, and angst. hope u enjoy 😈
28.6K 635 32
As summer begins and Y/n Tomioka hangs at this cafe, she sees Muichiro Tokito. From every pastry and hangouts she does for him, feelings bake in her...
30.1K 2K 14
Right after Wanda destroys Mount Wundagore, she is transported to another universe where superheroes don't exist, rendering her powerless and making...