❀❍Rβƒ₯eβƒ₯vβƒ₯eβƒ₯rβƒ₯sβƒ₯eβƒ₯ Rβƒ₯oβƒ₯lβƒ₯eβƒ₯ ✿Ya...

By elvestoneanzelote1

βˆπ‘Ύπ’‰π’‚π’• π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’šπ’π’– π’„π’‚π’ŽοΏ½... More

π˜—π˜³π˜°π˜­π˜°π˜¨π˜Άπ˜¦.
β€π˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³-𝟣:π˜•π˜¦π˜»π˜Άπ˜¬π˜°?!❈
✯𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 2 π˜—π˜°π˜Άπ˜³π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
❈𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 3 π˜”π˜Άπ˜΄π˜ͺ𝘀
just some Question
β—Žπ˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³: 4 H𝘒𝘳𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘒'𝘴
β˜…π˜Šπ˜©: 5 π˜›π˜Ίπ˜±π˜ͺ𝘀𝘒𝘭
㍿𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 6 π˜“π˜°π˜΄π˜΅ π˜–π˜―π˜¦
✦C𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 7 𝘜𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳
Just random update
βžͺ𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 9- P𝘭𝘒𝘺𝘦π˜₯

✹𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳: 8 π˜—π˜³π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦

2.1K 98 40
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- Heya! Sorry for such a long updatation in books I have no reason to excuse except that I was lazy  (இдஇ; ).

Warning: Suicide, Blood, Gore

Third Form: Blazing Universe (参さんノ型かた 氣き炎えん万ばん象しょう, San no kata: Kien Banshō?)[4] - The user swings their blade downwards in an arc.

"Yep I am and I am here to kill your so own Great one" you said smiling in pure evil.

"See! Neesan! I told you so didn't I!" Exclaimed Akiko to her sister who wore pure white dress which really match her long black hair.

"Tend the Great one and banished the women out from the village!" Exclaimed the sister of Akiko who smirked as yours eyes widen and tched.

"Ohh~ Akoki Who permit you to order?~" said Douma cheekily as his stabbed wound finally healed up (it was eventually taking time so he just cut out the poison out of him).

"But Douma-sama! This women haved tried to harm you!" Shouted Akiko as her sister Akoki stared blankly at the demon.

"If you said so, Great one" said the women who took a step back ward.

Akiko stood still and glared at you, with pure hatred and disgust which you return with your neutral smile.

"Now now, y/n I have an order"

"...."

"No answer?.. Well that's sad... But I will hand you your stuff and you can stay a demon slayer but... You have to do something for me"

"Wha-"

"Do you accept..?"

"....Of course.... Not!".

" hah! I knew you were persistent... How about I make it clear...." Douma turn and look at the women's who flinch away he smile (fakely) and told, "now, Uka~ Please step forward and hold this Katana for me.." The said girl came forward.

You stare at the trying to come a plan to save the people or either take your swords..

"My request is simple, Uka... Kill yourself"

"What-"

"I ordered to kill yourself, Do you want the Gods to sent you to hell..."

"I-"

"If you do that I will pray to let you be reincarnated with your past lover..."

"Really"

"Uh- huh so now kill-"

"Stop!" You shouted glaring as you glance at the bunned brunette hair women who clench the (your) katana around her neck.

(I could not find any brown hair in my gallery accept her.  .)

"Don't!"

"Ahh now your speaking.. But.. Too late~"

You stood in horror as the female cut her troat as she did not even struggle for life, in acceptance of Death with a happy smile which really make you feel terror of what the others speak about her.

"Douma-sama have fulfilled our friend Uka wish, Oh great one your kindness is the most blessing for us!" Said Akoki as the others kneel before him in pure delusional praising him.

"I can asked another to make you see what they can do... y/n-chan~" said Douma smiling vividly as you took a step away while also glancing at the death body that the others ignore.

The lifeless body, the metallic smell make the whole place smell.

'How am I going to fight them... I can't killed humans..' You thought to yourself frowning your mind was blank to even think of a plan as how can you fight this many humans and a upper demon, without killing the human, you were haven't a panic war in your head until.

"Y/n-sama! Y/n-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You crowed caw as you look up to see two man came down from the Rooftop and stood next to you.

➭➭➭➭♡♡♡♡➮➮➮➮➮➮

❥❥❥❥❥❐❐❐❐❐♥♥♥♥♥

"Shinazugawa-dono! (His last name is long) Tokito-dono!" You said In pure happiness that helped have come early.

"Ahh what a shame.. Harshira came to the view... Hmmmed... But can they hurt the humans~?"

They steadied their stance as Muichirou muttered something to you.

The girls on the household started attacking holding their staffs as they started fighting so did you, helding a long bamboo stick which you found near you.

Distracting the fight as you notice notice Sanemi and Muichirou was having difficulty not to harm the women's.

("Respect those women! Douma!" Said Akaza).

"Use the powder.." You told your crows who nodded and flew with the other two crows to a room.

"Hmmm~ No fun the night might not be long, Can't you killed them? Akoki?" Said Douma as he fanned himself with the black hair women who bowed.

"If its what Douma-sama wants.."

Akoki used her dagger and was about to stabbed Muichirou whose eyes seems to widen a bit but since they are experience in fighting he dodged it.

"Nee-san..?"

Her eyes widen as she eventually stabbed her sister.

"Aki....ko..."

Akiko stared at Akoki in betrayal eyes, Distracting the others in horror, you quickly rushes and reach to your sword as Douma eyes widen.

"Ahhh you got your sword hmmm mmh! Nothing less from y/n-chan~"

"You.."

"Oh right we have to battle....." He said in a sad tone which make you cringe a bit.

Sanemi recklessly came to attack Douma who dodge away and came near you.

"Ne... Y/n-chan~ Do you think you can kill me?"

"I don't think-"

"Ohh?"

"Instead I will kill you!"

Your eyes glared at his as he sigh in annoyance.

"Why can't you just understand the circumstances ugh" he muttered and dodges your attack.

"Y/n we have to leave" said a voice behind you, Which you slightly flinch from how soft it was, you turn a bit to notice the slight taller male beside you .

"Tokito-san?" You mutter as he nodded to you which you have to comply.

(Art doesn't belong to me ⇩)

After all The Harshira aren't capable to handle a upper moon right now also A demon slayer cannot kill those innocent Women's.

"What about Shinazugawa?" You asked as you notice Sanemi fighting off the women by dodging and fighting with them.

"He knows the plan let's go"

"Okay.." You said unsurely since Will the plan eventually work? Run off without a warning? Maybe.

You dodged and attack some of them since they weren't backing down without a fight and went towards Douma.

Douma stare in confusion of you coming towards him as you clench on one of your Sword.

"So your choice is to fight me heh..."

"..." No words was needed as you rushes towards him with blinding speed rapidly attacking as he dodges with amusement.

Surely you were fast but something was wrong I'm your moments, which he doesn't notices and smirk.

"Well I was really hoping not to kill you but..you leave me no choice" as shards of ice came towards you, which you quickly took a huge step back ward, huffing.

At high speed you went near Douma who wasn't even ready of your sudden speed of covering the distance.

"Fire breathing: third form: blazing universe" you swung your sword downward nearly slicing Douma who quickly jump off a bit.

You smirked

A:n- that's all for now bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.3K 38
π•»π–†π–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–™π–Š, π–˜π–π–”π–œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖔𝖗 π–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–—π–”π–“π–Œ π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜. γ€ο½ο½Žο½…γ€€ο½ο½‰ο½…ο½ƒο½…γ€€ο½˜γ€€ο½’ο½…ο½ο½„ο½…ο½’γ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...
185K 2.6K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. πŸ˜πŸ‘ There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
7.5K 192 11
π™°πšœ πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘, πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš— 𝚈/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽 πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πš›πš— π’π©πžπœπ’πšπ₯. { π™Ίπ™½πšˆ πš‡ 𝙡𝙴𝙼! 𝚈/𝙽 }