โ—–take me homeโ—— ใ€€creepy pasta...

bubblegum_weeb เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Requested ๐šŠ 7 ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šข/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

โ—–info โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 1โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 2โ—— ใ€€
โ—–cahpter 4โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 5โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 6โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 7โ—— ใ€€
A/n
โ—–chapter 8โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 9โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 10โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 11โ——ใ€€
โ—–chapter 12โ—— ใ€€
THANK YOU ALL
(โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿใ†€)หขแต’สณสณสธ
โ—–chapter 13โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 14โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 15โ—— ใ€€
โ—–chapter 16โ—— ใ€€
โ—–boopโ—— ใ€€

โ—–chapter 3โ—— ใ€€

6.7K 195 226
bubblegum_weeb เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I rubbed my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head to shield my eyes from the light peaking in through the window.

Wait. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blanket?. . . . .

Window?. . . . . . . . . .

I shot up in the bed and looked around. The room had f/c walls. And a big, fluffy, round carpet the same color. There was a desk in the corner with blank paper and many drawing supplies. There was a book self with loads of books. There was 2 doors that where (color).

I got up and tried one of the doors. I opened it to see a bathroom. They had many rubber toys like duck's and boat's. There was some (favorite color) towels hanging up on hooks on the wall. The countertops were black and grey marble. I closed the door not caring too much about where someone takes a shit. I went to the other door and opened it to reveal a semi dark hallway. I don't want to be one of those dumb movie characters who walk into danger, but I kind of have no choice.... I saw stairs leading down so I must be on the second floor.

I open the door all the way and walked down the stairs as quietly as possible. I started to see light so I crouched down a bit.

There where..... People? But they looked funny. One had a smile carved onto his face and no eye lids. Ha a wanna be joker... And another one was eating red stuff shaped like a bean, he had a blue mask with black ooze dripping out of it.

But slender was there. I slowly walked down the rest or the stairs to the 1st floor. Slender was the farthest away from me.... I tried walking towards him but I was grabbed Frome behind by a clown with a sharp nose and long arms.

I struggled but he just sent a bone chilling smile my way.

The hell happened to this guy? He seems like he has some serious issues....

I started to kick and punch him to free myself.

"P-PUT ME DOWN YOU OFF BRAND CLOWN!!!"

"well that's not very nice."

He don't let me go, so I used the one thing I was lucky to have.

A good pair of lungs...

I let my body go limp and I started to scream my head off.

"STOP YELLING"

That is exactly what....I didn't do..

3rd person's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

everyone was having dinner when slender heard a child screaming loudly. And by the looks of it, so did everyone else. Everyone turned there attention towards a screaming child struggling to get free from laughing Jack's grip.

The child sniffled "s-slendy i-i'm scared.."

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The power of fake tears 😈

??? POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Slender got up and took y/n out of L.J's arms. Y/n buried his face in his neck as he started sobbing harder. He tried moving him into a more comfortable position but y/n wouldn't budge. Slender started slowly rubbing circles into his back to calm him down. He turned his gaze to L.J and gave him a stern *look?* and walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor.

He set y/n down in his office chair and tried to calm him down.

Time skip
☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Everyone was currently sitting in the dining room table again. Slender soon got to the point of why he call them all here.

"Y/n will be staying here with us. And to avoid scaring him don't approach him first. Y/n is about 7 but has the mind of a 4 year old and has a hard time speaking so be patient with him"

He looked around to the room to see if anyone wanted to say something before he continued.

"He may see and talk to things that aren't there. In that situation it's best to try and get him to snap out of it. Last of all he snaps when mad enough, so be nice. That is all. Every one except for Jeff is dismissed."

Jeff wanted to get this done as fast as possible because he knows if he's busy for to long BEN will take his knifes and hide them Again. "What."

"you will be taking care of y/n. No harm is to be done to him."

Jeff was about to say something but slender teleported to get away from Jeff's complaints.

"Well fuck....."

--------------------------------

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Slender man forced me to be with the Joker reject....

When I woke up earlier in the day slender introduced me to him and forced me to wait for breakfast with him.

It seemed like ill wait forever. I sat on Jeff's bed watching him put up all his knifes so I 'don't hurt myself'. He had a lot of them. There was one under his pillow that i took. But he swiped it out of my hands and said not to touch them because there dangerous.

And while we where waiting he told me things about everyone in the house. Like how a girl named clockwork has pitchers all over her room of a kid named Toby. I made a metal note to check that out later. Oh, and he told me about a girl named Jane. He called her many bad words while talking about her. He said she's mean and I should stay away from her.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate bad words, I just say them when I'm feeling mad. I picked up on them at the asylum. every time when the employees at the insane asylum would get hurt or mad they would swear like a drunk.

I was I the middle of messing up Jeff's bed when slender called everyone down for breakfast. Jeff picked me up and put me on his hip and walked out of his room and to the dining room. Jeff set me down next to him with me and BEN on the sides of him. I was still a little cautious of everyone so I moved my chair closer to jeff's. Jeff was on my right and the off brand clown guy was on my left.

Slender served everyone breakfast and the chatter started soon after. I didn't know what was on my plate, it was round and had holes that where square in it (Waffles). And I didn't trust it one bit.

"Why aren't you eating?" I turned to my left to see the clown looking and me censured. "I-i don-n-t know what this is" I struggled to get words out. I turned my head and looked at a guy with a mouth guard who seemed offended for some reason (that's Toby for ya...). "Its a waffle."

"What do I do with it?" The mouth guard guy face palmed along with everyone else. "You eat it..." Jeff said as he cut up the 'waffle' for me to eat.

I grabbed one of the small pieces of the 'waffle' with my hands still not trusting it. and started eat to a little bit of it. E.j gave me a weird work and said. "Why aren't you using a fork?"

"What's a 'fork'?"

»»----> <----««

A/n: ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* big brother Jeff?

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

2.6K 116 90
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“. ๐’ซ๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐’น๐‘”๐‘’...
Jeff the Killer (love story) Creepy pasta เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

27.9K 1K 35
Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere really. I happen to have a few friends but th...
170 6 10
โ™๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ๏ธŽ โงซ๏ธŽโ™’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ™๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ—ป๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽโ—ป๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽ โฌฅ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ™Œ๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ช๏ธŽ โ– ๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽ โฌฅ๏ธŽโ’๏ธŽโ™“๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโงซ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโ– ๏ธŽ โ™Œ๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ’ง๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ซ๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽโ™‹๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ซ๏ธŽโ–๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽ โ“๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ซ๏ธŽโ“๏ธŽโ–ก๏ธŽโ—†๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽโ™๏ธŽโฌง๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ซ...
1.1K 10 8