Dawsey: Starting a Family Par...

Por OneChicagobyA

A twist on my "Miracles" series. What happened if instead of Gabby having hidden the pregnancy from Matt, she... Más

Prologue
December 22nd, 2019
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
December 23rd, 2019
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Christmas Eve 2019
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
GoFundMe Page Information
Chapter 51
Merry Christmas
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Matt's Thoughts
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
December 26, 2019
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Car?
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
New Year's Eve 2020
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
New Year's Day 2020/Welcome to Cancun
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Note to Readers

Chapter 87

57 0 0
Por OneChicagobyA

Matt's POV: As I carried the bags out to Antonio's car, I smiled at him considering I could tell that he was really happy about all this. "Okay, let it out how happy you really are." Antonio laughed when I said that. "I am so happy for you guys. That means you guys can have a second set of kids if you wanted to try." I nodded and shrugged. "I guess we could. But, I am not sure whether Gabby would want that. I mean, twins is a lot." Antonio then smiled when I said that. "Listen, how about you give me your keys? I can start shopping. I can get you diapers and stuff."

I then shook my head. "Nope, you don't buy anything. This is not the home we are bringing them home to." Antonio was confused when I said that. "We are going to find a new place to live around here. 4 or 5 bedrooms with 3 floors. I want a floor to ourselves." Antonio nodded and agreed with me. "That makes sense. So, that means you want more kids." I laughed when he said that. "We'll see. All I know is that I am not going to let Gabby go ever again. I am actually going to be doing a course next year. Boden says he wants to retire in the next few years."

Antonio got worried when I said that. "Are they thinking about you as his replacement?" I shrugged and nodded. "I mean, I am the Captain at Firehouse 51. So, it would be the next step." Antonio agreed and nodded when I said that. "It would wouldn't it?" I then smiled at him. "By the way, Gabby might not work now that we are having twins...you need to be okay with that okay?" Antonio then understood as he went to lean against my car. "Believe me, I understand man. That's a lot of work." I nodded and smiled at him. "Also, don't say anything but...."

Antonio then looked at me. "We are going to name one of the kids after me if there's a boy in there." Antonio then nodded and agreed. "That's nice. Matthew Casey, Jr." I nodded. "Matthew James Casey, Jr." Antonio smiled when I said that. "That's cute. Let me guess, your other kid is Gabriella Maria Casey?" I then shook my head. "Nope, Elizabeth Maria Casey after Gabby's old ambo partner and late best friend Leslie Shay." Antonio smiled when I said that. "She would love that." That's when I saw Gabby at the door. "Babe, more stuff." 

I then nodded and walked away to the door. "I told him the names just to let you know." Gabby then stared at me and wasn't happy. "We were going to do that at the gender reveal you idiot!" She then slapped me and I went to grab her hand. "Hey, look at me and just breathe. Gabby...it's Antonio. He isn't going to tell anybody." Gabby then stared at me. "That wasn't the point! We already told him it's twins! I wanted to keep the names for us. I don't want anybody to judge me." Gabby went to walk away and I stopped her. "Hey, just look at me."

Gabby then turned to look at me. "First, take a breath. Even if the aneurysm is gone babe...you need to breathe and remember that you are pregnant." I then went to kiss her softly. "Take a deep breath for me okay and just relax. I am here with you and I am sorry okay." Gabby then nodded and agreed with me. "Sorry I slapped you. I guess I just need to go rest in Mexico." I nodded and agreed with her. "And we are on our way now. So listen, let's go do our last search of the house and then we can get going okay?" Gabby then nodded and agreed with me.

Leading me into the house, Gabby grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Breathe for me as we go through the house okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that and just took some breaths to relax before our honeymoon/New Year's trip to Mexico. Walking through the house together, we both made sure that we had everything so that we could head to the airport together with Antonio.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 6 162
Book 4 of the Miracles Series. Sometimes life throws you curveballs. Well, Matt just got one. He can no longer be a firefighter, which means we has a...
45.5K 250 163
Book 1 of the Miracles Series. Dreams can come true. That's what people always tell you to keep you motivated. However, Matthew Casey and Gabriella D...
17.3K 22 162
Book 2 of the Miracles series. Matt Casey and Gabby Dawson haven't had it easy in life. But now, they were in a better place. They were back together...
3.9K 14 93
Book 9 of the Miracles Series. Christmas was now over and that meant it was back to business...somewhat. Follow Matt, Gabby, Jay, Erin, Will and Nata...