Harry James Potter x Reader O...

By mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... More

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Secret Relationship
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 1
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
The Bet Part 3
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Watching 365 Days
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
Girls vs Boys Quidditch
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)

859 27 91
By mrsgoldensnitch

Word Count: 1955

"Really? Pineapple on pizza?"

AN: This story takes place in 6th year, but it will start with a flashback from 3rd year.

Requested by aister07

During third year.

Summer arrived, and what better way than spending it at the muggle world.

Hermione took both Harry and Ron to her favorite place in the whole town. The Roller Skating Rink. Hermione has been going there for decades and can't wait for her friends to go as well.

"Three tickets please." said Hermione to the cashier at the rink.

The cashier gave them the tickets and they went inside. When they arrived, the rink was filled with disco lights and music. Everyone was having a blast. Suddenly someone screamed,

"HERMIONE!"

Hermione quickly looked around to see where the voice was coming from. When she saw the person, she couldn't believe it, "YN!"

The girls hugged each other in an instant.

"Umm who is this?" asked Ron confused.

"This is my best friend Y/N." said Hermione.

"We went to kindergarten together until Hermione decided she was too cool for us and went to boarding school." said Y/N.

Hermione playfully rolled her eyes and introduced the boys.

"Oh yes. This is Harry and Ron from the boarding school I go to. Both can't skate for their lives." Hermione said laughing.

"First time here?" Y/N asked the boys.

"Is it that obvious?" said Harry all shy.

Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"Could you help one of them with the skates?" asked Hermione hopeful.

"I'll take glasses, you take ginger." said Y/N pointing to the boys.

Hermione grabbed Ron's arm and led him to get his skates.

"You're with me glasses." said Y/N while she led Harry to get his skates.

Now everyone was with the roller skates and ready to have fun.

As soon as the boys put it on, and started walking, they almost fell. Both Y/N and Hermione caught one of them.

"That's why we're here." said Hermione.

"It's ok Hermione. I got it." said Ron as he almost fell again.

"Come on." she replied.

All four of them entered the slippery rink, and Hermione started skating with Ron.

It was now Y/N and Harry. He was holding on to her so tightly.

As soon as he noticed he immediately took his hands off, "I'm so sorry. Am I hurting you?"

"Not at all." said Y/N as she placed his arm around her, and she held on to it.

"Ok. Let do this slowly. Grab my hands." said Y/N.

Harry grabbed onto both of her hands and she slowly guided him across the skating rink as she skated backwards.

Harry was absolutely mortified, "please don't let go."

"Don't worry. I won't." replied Y/N.

Y/N was gently holding onto his hand and Harry was slowly starting to get better.

"The key is to go one feet at a time without rushing. Count with me. One, two, three. One, two, three."

"One, two, three." Harry was counting with her.

"See. There you go." said Y/N.

Harry let out the biggest smile possible. He was actually doing it.

Y/N was now next to Harry only holding one of his hand. She slowly let go of his hand and was skating next to him.

Suddenly Y/N felt a hand on her back.

She noticed and said, "umm Harry."

"I just don't want you to fall." said Harry as he was protectively putting his left hand on her back so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"Getting cocky are we?" she said with a smirk, she then added, "Hermione and I have been coming here every day during summer since kindergarten. I'm the one who should be helping you."

As Y/N said that she started roller skating backwards and did a spin in front of Harry.

"See." she said while landing her spin perfectly.

"I can do that too." said Harry and immediately he started spinning. He completely lost control and Y/N definitely noticed it. She tried grabbing his hands, but Harry fell on top of her.

"Y/N are you ok?" asked Harry. With both his hands  behind her head, so she wouldn't hit it on the ground.

Harry's expression was full of concern as he looked at her with his beautiful emerald green eyes. She got completely lost in them. He has such pretty eyes, she thought.

Then, Y/N started laughing.

Harry looked extremely surprised and asked, "what's so funny?"

"You. One moment you beg me not to drop you and the next you get all cocky and take me down with you." said Y/N and she couldn't stop laughing.

Harry started laughing with her.

He got up and gave her a hand,

"Do you really think that's wise? You're gonna make me fall again." said Y/N with a smirk.

"Right." replied Harry.

Y/N got up on her own. She looked to the side and saw Hermione carefully teaching Ron how to skate. They looked so cute together.

"Since you are an absolute expert. Could you let Hermione and ginger know I'm getting pizza?"

"Yeah. Sure, but it might take me about 3-5 business days to arrive there though." said Harry.

"You are something else." replied Y/N as she playfully hit him on the shoulder and skated out of the rink.

Harry couldn't stop looking at her. He was hit back into reality when a skater almost dropped him again.

"Y/N is getting us pizza." said Harry as he skated towards Hermione and Ron.

"Isn't she amazing? We come here every summer together, and she is literally the life of the party. I wish she could go to school with us." said Hermione.

"I can already imagine how chaotic Hogwarts would be with Y/N in it." said Harry.

He really needed someone like her. To brighten his day and make him forget all his problems.

Ron noticed Y/N with the pizza on her hand and immediately skated out of the rink.

"I should have used pizza to make him go faster."
said Hermione sarcastically. Both Hermione and Harry gave each other a look and shortly followed him.

Everyone sat down at the table and started getting their slices.

Y/N was next to Harry, and Ron next to Hermione.

"Really? Pineapple on pizza?" asked Harry grossed out.

Half of the pizza had pineapple in it.

"Are you kidding me? You have no taste Harry. Open up." said Y/N while taking a slice out of the pizza and feeding it to Harry.

Harry was slowly chewing and making some weird faces.

"So?" she asked curiously.

"Not bad. Give me another slice." said Harry as he opened his mouth for more.

"Now it's your turn to eat it by yourself, Baby Harry." replied Y/N while she lightly pinched his cheeks like a baby.

Harry playfully rolled his eyes. Hermione and Ron started laughing.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Hide me." said Y/N as she was going under the table.

"What's wrong?" asked Hermione.

"Remember Billy who used to eat his boogers in kindergarten?" asked Y/N.

Hermione nodded.

"There he is. 12 a clock. He is now a big douche who has been trying to get me to go out with him for months." as Y/N finished saying this, she was too late. Billy already spotted her and was coming in her direction.

"Hey baby girl. Whatcha doing on the ground?" asked Billy.

"Looking for my fork." said Y/N annoyed. She got up and sat next to Harry.

"Well, when are we going out?" asked Billy.

"Never because I'm seeing someone." said Y/N confidently.

"No you are not." said Billy, "who is it then?"

Y/N was trying really hard to think of someone.

"It's me. I'm her boyfriend." said Harry.

"You? You're going out with this dork?" asked Billy surprised.

"Yes and we are even planning to get married. Right honey?" said Y/N as she held on to Harry's hand and raised it near Billy's face.

Harry started playing along, "well, of course. We are planning to get married in a beautiful beach by the coast. We are even thinking about baby names."

"Ewww gross. I'm out." said Billy and he immediately left.

As soon as he left both Y/N and Harry started laughing. Ron and Hermione joined them.

"Now you gotta tell me those baby names." said Y/N playfully.

Harry adjusted his glasses and said, "Well, there is Chad, Brad, and Ted."

Y/N started laughing, "oh so no girls then?"

"Oh there will definitely be girls, we'll name them Triclone and Clyclone."

"Oh, so we are naming are kids based on natural disasters. Hermione please remind me to not let Harry name our kids." said Y/N with a smirk.

"Don't worry. I as your best girl and Ron as Harry's best men will remind you constantly." replied Hermione giggling.

Y/N checked the time and saw how late it was getting. "Well I better get going. I hope we can all get together soon."

"We are actually going back to school tomorrow, but definitely next summer." said Hermione as she hugged her best friend.

"I really missed you Y/N. Please never forget me." whispered Hermione in her ear.

"I could never. You are my best friend." Y/N whispered back.

"And Ron, make sure my husband isn't flirting with any other girls." said Y/N out loud.

"I gotchu." Ron replied and gave her a wink.

Y/N waved at them and left the rink.

——————————————————————————

It's been about 3 years since this happened. When the trio went back to the muggle world to see Y/N she was no longer there. Every summer they would go back to see Y/N, having the slightest bit of hope she would come back, but she never did.

It was now 6th year and they were having Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid (I know they didn't take this class 6th year, but let's pretend they did)

Suddenly the leaves started shaking and a girl walked in the middle of the class.

All eyes were on her.

"Is this the Ritz Hotel?"

Harry immediately noticed who it was.

"Y/N!" he yelled as he ran towards her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

(This gif was too cute not to include)

"Harry!" she yelled and hugged him back.

He pulled away from the hug and asked, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for my hotel, but I guess I found your boarding school." she replied.

Harry took a moment and asked, "wait you can see this?"

"Wait. Let me check." she said as she took Harry's glasses out of his face.

Y/N looked around and said, "yeah I can still see it."

Of course Y/N would make one big joke out of this, but Harry couldn't stop looking at her. She looked absolutely adorable wearing his glasses.

Y/N then gave Harry's glasses back by placing it on the tip of his nose.

Harry was about to adjust it back, but Y/N beat him to it. She took her finger, and pressed the glasses back.

Then she flashed him a smile.

Harry couldn't understand it. Y/N is a muggle. Muggle's can't see Hogwarts.

End of Part 1

What are your thoughts on pineapple on pizza? I absolutely love it.

AN: this was a requested story, Harry x muggle reader. I will always be open to writing requests so feel free to request them :)

What was your favorite part of the chapter?

PS: Don't forget to vote :)

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
948K 26.9K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
1.8K 21 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
15.4K 374 15
Y/N L/N is a pure blood wizard. He has a older sister S/N who is seventeen. His family is well known because of how public they make their pure blood...