Slime Mentality

By Therightauthor

Payton Miller's life take an unexpected turn for the worst. What will she do, and how far is she willing to g... More

Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26

Ch. 19

1.9K 137 36
By Therightauthor

Payton's POV

( 👇🏾 Summer )

Liked by You, Thereal_Antwop, and 3,265 others

Its_summerstime: It's a Sinning Summer😈😏! It's going down tonight at V Live w/ me and my girl @CharmingSin Come turn up with us tonight or be one of dem lame ass m'fers that gotta hear about it😂

* Only A Few Sections Left Available *

                            - Comments -

Dre_Dinero: 🤤🤤

CharmingSin: 😍😏😮‍💨But yeah what my bitch said come fuck with us tonight😈!

Thereal_Antwop: 😍😍😍

" You ready fa tonight?" Summer asked me.

" Yeah, I guess. I still can't believe that Melvin offered us to be the two main dancers. When we haven't even been dancing that long."

" I can. We might be the youngest dancers in the club, but best believe we the best dancers in there. Which is why he wanted us to be the mainhead liners fa the V Live All Ballers Experience." Summer said.

The V Live All Ballers Experience was one of Memphis hottest events. Every year it's always packed out. Memphis hottest rappers, trappers, and ballers come out. Everybody who's known and balling all under one roof. Which of course brings out all of the females who wanna catch a baller themselves.

" I just don't got time to be beefin with Passion and China weird asses. Cause you know they was mad cause Melvin didn't pick them. They feel like since they Vets they was suppose to be the mainhead liners." Summer said rolling her eyes.

Passion and China was two other older strippers that worked with us. Before me and Summer started working there they were the best dancers there, and we basically took over once we came in. So, of course them and the rest of the girls don't like us. They feel like Melvin show us favoritism, but he really don't. It's just we're the ones bringing money in the club cause we known in Memphis.

" Honestly, I'm not worried bout nun of dem hoes. Cause I don't plan on stripping as long as they have. Once I'm comfortable financially, I'm outta there. Cause I know we gone make hella racks tonight, and if any bitch feel some type of way. We can always meet up afterwards and shoot the one." I said nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.

" Bitch, please ole boy ain't going fa nun of dat fighting shit." Summer said laughing.

" Girl, please if I wanna fight a bitch Bando better get his ass out the way if he know what's best fa him." I laughed.

" Actually, I was talking bout Shiesty nem, but him too."

" Don't start. Shiesty is not my nigga. We just friends that's it." I said shaking my head.

" Ian even say nun about him being yo nigga. You the only one thinking like that." She laughed with her hands up in defense.

" Kiss my ass. Now come on let's practice our routine together while you sitting here playing and shit." I said laughing.

We had two routines together, and then we both had a solo dance as well. I stayed at Summer's house fa another 2 hours practicing our routines before I left. As I was driving home, my phone rung. I looked down, and answered it.

" Hello?"

" Wassup shorty? Whatchu doing?" Bando asked me.

" Just leaving from Summer house. On my way home."

" You ready fa tonight?" Bando asked me.

" Ian gone lie. I'ma lil nervous, but I'm ready to make some bands." I said truthfully.

He laughed, " Yeen got shit to be worried bout. You gone kill it out there like you always do."

" Thanks. You just make sure you and yo homeboys fuck with me and Summer tonight."

" Don't we always."

" Mhmm, I guess, but aye look I just got home. So, I'm finna go get ready. I'll see you tonight." I said as I pulled up to Cane Creek.

" Ight shorty. See you later, bye." He said as I hung up.

I parked my car, and got out. I unlocked the door, and I sat my keys on the counter. As I turned around Shiesty was walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. The way the water was dripping from his body leading towards his.. You know. I couldn't help myself, but to stare.

" Fuck is yo ugly ass stare fa cuhh?" Shiesty asked me ruining the moment.

" Boy, ain't nobody staring at yo lil chest having ass!" I said rolling my eyes.

" Uh huh, whatever. Shouldn't you be getting ready fa tonight?"

" Ain't that's why I'm here." I said in smart tone.

" Payton shut the fuck up talking to me." He said with a mean mug on his face causing me to laugh.

" You the one who started talking to me, but ok whatever."

I went to my room grabbing my clothes, and everything I needed for my shower. I went into the bathroom, and took a 20 minute shower. Once I was finished I went, and oiled up my body. I got dressed, and started doing my makeup. I decided to go fa a soft glam makeup look fa tonight. I looked at down at my phone realizing it was time fa me to leave the house. I left outta my room seeing Shiesty in the living room texting on his phone.

" You gone stay up with me tonight, and help me count my money?" I asked Shiesty as I grabbed my bags and keys.

" Yeah." He said not looking up from his phone.

" Ight. I'll see you at the club." I said as I walked out.

An Hour Later...

" Blacc Youngsta, Moneybagg Yo, Yo Gotti fat head ass out there, and alotta other famous nigga. Ight, y'all going on in 5 mins. So make sure y'all good to go." Melvin said to me and Summer.

" Ight." We both said in unison.

" After our routine do you wanna do yo solo first or you wanna go last?" Summer asked me as she turned to me.

" I'll go last." I said causing her to nod her head.

" Ight, we'll let's pray real quick before we get out there." Summer said as she grabbed my hands.

We both bowed our he heads and closed our eyes, " Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over us tonight as we get out there on that stage tonight. Please allow our routine to go as planned. Please touch these people who's in the audience heart and pockets, so they won't be cheap Lord. We asked if you can continue to guide us in the way you feel is best Lord. Most importantly God, please allow our dreams to come true, so we won't have to keep stripping. In Jesus name we pray."

" Amen." We both said in unison.

" Let's go make our bag."

( Their will be a lot of gifs cause I don't know how to explain stripper moves, so yeah😂)

" Y'all been waiting fa this all night! Y'all gotta experience a Sinning Summer at least once in ya live! And y'all get to do that tonight, right here at V Live! GIVE IT UP FA SIN AND SUMMER!" The DJ yelled as he started playing Got Dem Racks by Yo Gotti.

I started climbing to the top of the pole while Summer was at the bottom twerking. Once I was at the top Summer climbed up behind me. She tightly held the pole between her legs as she balanced herself out like a board. I gently stood on her, and started twerking. Money started flying everywhere we quickly switched positions. I balanced myself out like a board, and she turned upside down, and start twerking while standing on me.

Summer slide down the pole, and I climbed back up the pole a lil. I extended myself away from the pole, and clapped my legs together 5 times before I flipped on the pole dropping down into a split.

I tried to not look into the crowd cause it was packed, but I could see Bando and his niggas on one side making it rain. And Shiesty nem on the other side making it rain. Me and Summer climbed back up the pole, and we both lay out like boards. She was on the top, and I was on the bottom. Once the beat dropped, we slide down the pole stopping midway to keep ourselves off from hitting the ground.

I slid down the pole, as Summer climbed up extend herself from the pole. I began twerking on the stage while she began shaking her ass as she slowly rotated around the pole.  Summer held the pole with one hand while still hold on with her legs. She raise her arm down for me to grab it. I grabbed it while holding onto the pole to do a backflip going back down into a split.

I came up from my split getting on my knees twerking my ass to the beat of the music. The money was raining down on us. Summer did her tricks then came down. I got up, and climbed the pole again. I started doing my typical cartwheels on the pole.

After that it was a wrap. Money was raining from everywhere and every section. By the end of our routine money was covering the stage and floor. Almost 4 hours later, we both had finished our solo dances and routine. We went back to the locked room with 8 big garbage bags of money. We split our routine money, and kept our solo money.  We had to pay our tip out, but we still made hella money tonight.

" Big Joe, can you help me care my money out?" I asked one of the security  guards.

" I gotchu Sin."  He said as he grabbed 4 bags while I grabbed the other two.

As we walked out I seen 30 nem. They was talking to Moneybagg and Yo Gotti.

" You need help shorty?" Bando asked me.

" Yeah. Can you grab two bags from him, and put em in my car?" I asked pointing towards Big Joe.

He nodded his head as he helped us load the bags in my car.

" Thank you Joe." I said.

" No problem Sin." He said as he walked off.

" Here, you did good like I knew you would." Bando said as he handed me some red roses.

I smiled and kissed him, " They're beautiful. Thank you Naseim."

" Can you take me a picture real quick?" I asked Naseim.

He nodded as I handed him my phone. I posed, and he gave it back to me.

" Thank you." I said as I looked at it, and it was cute.

" Aye P, c'mere real quick!" 30 yelled.

I sighed causing him to laugh.

" Go see what he want. I'll still be here when you get back shorty." Bando smiled.

I walked over to 30, Yo Gotti, Moneybagg, Baby Shiesty, Hank, Ant, Big Scarr, Shiesty, and some girl that was all up under him.

" What 30?" I asked with a straight face.

" Nuh uh, don't do that shit like I'm just getting on yo nerves or some cuhh. Hell, I was just calling yo ass over here cause they wanted to meet you." 30 said.

" Oh, my bad. Hey y'all." I said laughing.

" Break me off a piece of bread P." Scarr said jokingly.

" You first. Big money." I said laughing.

" You and yo friend did y'all thang tonight." Yo Gotti said.

" Yeah, that's all we wanted lil mama. We just wanted to let you know you did yo shit." Moneybagg Yo said nodding his head.

" Well, thank y'all. I preciate y'all fa coming out." I smiled.

As I looked at Shiesty was high as fuck, and feeling up on the girl he brought.

" Ight y'all I'm tired, so I'm finna go. 30 I'll get up with y'all tomorrow." I said as I hugged them bye.

" Ight P. You need us to trail you home?" He asked.

" Nah, I'm good." I said.

" Ight, be safe." He said.

" Remember always shoot first, and ask questions later." Hank yelled out towards me as I walked back over towards Naseim.

" You coming home with me again tonight?" Bando asked me.

I looked over at Shiesty, and he had his arm around the girl he been flirting with all night.

" Yeah, I'ma need somebody to help me count this money anyways. Cause if I do it by myself I know it's gone take hours." I said knowing what Shiesty was finna go do.

" Aw nah, shorty. We not counting this shit by hand we gone use my money counters." Bando said looking at me like I was crazy.

" Ok, well I'ma trail you to your house. I already got my clothes in my bag, so we can leave now." I said as I walked to my car.

I got in my car, but before I pulled off I uploaded my picture on Instagram.

Liked by Baby_Shiesty, Ceobig30, _Hankroll375, and 17,575 others

CharmingSin: My first All Baller Experience was a success🤩! I preciate everybody coming out tonight😘!
#SinningSummer😈

                                 - Comments -

PoohShiesty: 💚🐍

Ceobig30: Proud of you🏆

Kaygotfans: 😍😍😍

DeeMula: You did yo shit tonight P🥳

NasBando: 🤤😍😏

———————

Payton and Summer did what needed to be done👏🏾😝! How much y'all think they made🧐? How y'all feel about Summer☺️? Bando make it rain on her and her friend, and he gave Payton roses he is such a gentleman😩! 30 and Shiesty meet bagg and Gotti😌! Shiesty with a new girl🤨? What y'all think he got going👀? How y'all feel about this chapter🤔? Let me know in the comments☺️! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8K 118
🎶🎵💃🏾Baby I can be your sneaky link💃🏾🎵🎶
327K 10K 34
When Chicago and Memphis Link Up....This is what you get🖤
21.6K 651 56
it's Ava's first day back in school, she gets paired with a new kid, Payton Moormeier. the two of them continued to hang out a lot more and find out...
121K 2.5K 20
Zay finally gets what he wants which is to be with Kehlani. When she gives him a chance they soon fall in love and faces battles to keep it together...