Until the Sunrise

De DragonLover366

(Various x reader) Y/n is Astrid's little sister. She develops a crush on Hiccup while he fell for Astrid. Wh... Mai multe

Author's Note
This Is Berk
Finding Dragons
The Dragon Nest
Exploration
A new adventure
Drago Bludvist and Eret Son of Eret
Meeting Valka
Stoicks Death
Getting our dragons Back
Dragon Profiles
Twinsanity
When Darkness Falls
The Night and the Fury
Ending

More Training

126 3 4
De DragonLover366

RE-EDITED

The outfit for the rest of HTTYD 1 is the one from the last chapter.

~Scene cuts to the Meade Hall~

Gobber: "Alright. Where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?" Astrid: "I mistimed my somersault dive. It was sloppy. It threw off my reverse tumble." Ruffnut: *Sarcastically* "Yeah, we noticed." Snotlout: "No, no, you were great. That was so "Astrid"." Gobber: "She's right, you have to be tough on yourselves. Where did Y/n go wrong?" Astrid: "She's too compassionate to the beasts?" Snotlout: "She let herself fall behind to help Hiccup." Tuffnut: "She won't date anyone!" Gobber: "What does dating have to do with dragons! Astrid, you're correct. Snotlout. Vikings protect each other. Where did Hiccup go wrong?" Ruffnut: "Uh, he showed up?" Tuffnut: "He didn't get eaten." Astrid: "He's never where he should be." Gobber: "Thank you, Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff. The Dragon Manual. Everything we know about every dragon we know of." Thunder roars. Gobber: "No attacks tonight. Study up." Tuffnut: "Wait, you mean, read?" Ruffnut: "While we're still alive?" Snotlout: "Why read words when you can just kill the stuff the words tell you stuff about?" Fishlegs: "Oh! I've read it like, seven times. There's this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face. And--And there's this other one that buries itself for like a week--" Tuffnut: "Yeah, that sounds great. See, there was a chance I was going to read that..." Ruffnut: "...But, now..." Snotlout: "You guys read, I'll go kill stuff." Fishlegs: "Oh, and there's this other one that has these spines that look like trees..." Y/n: "Tuffnut~" Tuffnut: "Hmm?" Y/n: "Would you read it with me?" Tuffnut: "Umm-" Y/n: "I've already read it and edited a few things." Hiccup: "So, I guess we'll share?" Astrid: "Read it." The teens leave Hiccup and Y/n alone in the hall. Hiccup: "All mine then. Wow, okay. So, I'll see you, uh... [Door slams] tomorrow." Y/n: "I'll stay with you." He flips open the book, reading its contents. Hiccup: "Dragon classifications. Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class." Y/n: "Huh?" Hiccup: "Thunderdrum: This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools. When startled, the Thunderdrum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range. Extremely dangerous, kill on sight. Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings that can slice through full-grown trees. Extremely dangerous, kill on sight. Scauldron: Sprays scalding water at its victim. Extremely dangerous. Changewing: Even newly hatched dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight. Gronckle, Zippleback, The Skrill, Boneknapper, Whispering Death. Burns its victims, buries its victims, chokes its victims, turns its victims inside-out. Extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous, kill on sight, kill on sight, kill on sight... [flips to the Night Fury page. No picture or information is shown on the page.] Night Fury: Speed, unknown. Size, unknown. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you."

~Several longships gliding through fog~

Stoick: "I can almost smell them. They're close. Steady. Take us in." Viking: "Hard to port... for Helheim's gate." The boats disappear in the fog. A sudden jumpscare shows dragons attacking.

~The Arena, in the middle of a training session~

Hiccup: "You know, I just happened to notice the book had nothing on Night Furies. Is there another book? Or a sequel? Maybe a little Night Fury pamphlet?" A Nadder fires at him. Hiccup: "WHOA!" Y/n runs in front of him taking the blow to her new armor made of Junos' scales. Astrid: "Y/n!" Y/n: "Man these scales are awesome!" Gobber: "Is that new armor?" Y/n: "Yep." Gobber: "Focus, Hiccup! You're not even trying! Today is all about ATTACK! Nadders are quick and light on their feet! Your job is to be quicker and lighter!" Fishlegs: "AAAAAH! I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods!" Gobber: "Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one. Find it, hide in it, and strike!" Ruffnut: "Ugh! Do you ever bathe?" Tuffnut: "If you don't like it, then just get your own blind spot!" Ruffnut: "How about I give you one?!" The Nadder attacks the twins. Gobber: "Blindspot, yes. Deaf spot? Not so much. Heh, heh, heh." Hiccup: "Hey, so how would one sneak up on a Night Fury?" Gobber: "No one's ever met one and lived to tell the tale. *Snapping* NOW, GET IN THERE!" Hiccup: "I know, I know, but hypothetically--" Astrid: *Whispering* "Hiccup! Get down!" Snotlout: "Watch out, babe. I'll take care of this." *tosses hammer at Nadder, but misses* Astrid: "Hey!" Snotlout: "The sun was in my eyes, Astrid! What do you want me to do, block out the sun? I could do that, but I don't have time right now!" Hiccup: "They probably take the daytime off. You know, like a cat. Has anyone ever seen one napping?" Y/n snorts. Gobber: "Hiccup!" The walls start toppling as Astrid starts leaping from wall to wall, the Nadder behind her. Astrid jumps off the last collapsing wall, right onto Hiccup. Astrid: "HICCUP!" Tuffnut: "Oooh! Love on the battlefield!" Ruffnut: "She could do better." Fishlegs: "Drama. Two sisters pinning after the same guy." Hiccup: "Just... let me... why don't you..." Astrid yanks the ax off Hiccup's shield and swings it at the Nadder. Gobber: "Well done, Astrid." Astrid: [to Hiccup] "Is this some kind of a joke to you?! Our parents' war is about to become ours! Figure out which side you're on." Y/n: "I don't wanna be here."

~The cove.~

Hiccup approaches with a fish, leaving his shield behind. The Night Fury creeps out from behind a rock. Sniffs at Hiccup and the fish, slowly approaches, then retreats upon seeing Hiccup's knife. Realizing the dragon feels threatened, Hiccup kicks his knife into the water. The Night Fury relaxes and quickly acts friendly, and slowly takes the fish from Hiccup's hand, revealing a toothless mouth. Hiccup: "Huh. Toothless. I could've sworn you had..." Toothless' teeth suddenly pop out of his gums and he snatches the fish, chomping it in half. Hiccup: "...teeth." Toothless approaches, sniffing Hiccup. Hiccup: "Uh, uh, no, no, no. I-I don't have anymore." Y/n starts feeding Juno. Y/n: "I found some Vanaheim Fruit." Y/n feels Toothless staring at her. Y/n: "Do you want some boy?" Toothless runs up to her. Y/n: "Is it okay Juno?" Juno stretches and nods. Y/n feeds Toothless. Toothless regurgitates half of the fish and proceeds to direct Hiccup through biting and swallowing it. Toothless then tries to return Hiccup's smile. He then snarls and flies away when Hiccup reaches towards him. He ignites a small patch of dirt and sleeps on top of it. After some time, Toothless sleeps in a hanging upside down like a bat position, and wakes up to find Hiccup drawing Toothless in the sand, Toothless then uses a branch to 'draw' Hiccup in the dirt and becomes angry when Hiccup steps on his lines. Hiccup steps over the lines to finally reach Toothless. Hiccup offers his hand to Toothless while looking away, Toothless finally trusts Hiccup enough to touch his nose to Hiccup's hand. Toothless snorts and runs away.

~On top of the watchtower at night~

Gobber: "...And with one twist, he took my hand, and swallowed it whole. And I saw the look on his face: I was delicious. He must have passed the word because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg." Fishlegs: "Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon? Like if your mind was still in control of it, you could have killed the dragon from the inside by... crushing his heart, or something." Y/n: "No, because it would be disintegrated by the stomach acid." Snotlout: "I swear, I'm so angry right now! I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot. I'll chop off the legs of every dragon I fight. With my face!" Gobber: "Un-unh. It's the wings and the tails you really want. If it can't fly, it can't get away. A downed dragon is a dead dragon. Alright. I'm off to bed. You should be, too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys. Slowly but surely making our way up to the Monstrous Nightmare. But who'll win the honor of killing it?" Tuffnut: "It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See?" Fishlegs: [Gasp] "Your Mom let you get a tattoo?" Y/n: "I already killed one though?" Gobber: "Hmm." Tuffnut: "It's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark." Ruffnut: "Okay, I've been stuck with you since birth, and that was never there before." Tuffnut: "Yes, it was. You've just never seen me from the left side until now." Y/n: "I have a few tattoos." Astrid: "How?" Y/n: "Here, I'll show you."

Tattoo 1: (On left shoulder)

Tatto 2: (On a wrist)

Or (On a wrist)

After hearing what Gobber said about how a dragon is unable to fly with an injured tail or wings, Hiccup heads to the forge late at night and makes a new tail-fin for Toothless to replace the one the Night Fury lost. Hiccup is back at the cove, with a basket of fish and the prosthetic fin. Y/n: "Here girl!" Hiccup: "Hey, Toothless. I brought breakfast. I hope you're hungry. Okay, that's disgusting. Uh... we've got some salmon, some nice Icelandic cod, and a whole smoked eel." Toothless roars in fear at the sight of the eel. Hiccup: "No, no, no, no! It's okay. (throws the eel aside) Yeah, I don't really like eel much either." Toothless starts to eat the fish. While he's distracted, Hiccup sneaks toward his tail. Hiccup: "Okay. That's it. That's it, just stick with good stuff. And don't you mind me. I'll just be back here... minding my own business." Hiccup tries to attach the new tail-fin. Hiccup: "It's okay. Okay... okay... There. That's not too bad. It works." Toothless stops eating and perks up, seemingly realizing he might be able to fly again. Toothless takes off with Hiccup literally on his tail. They head towards a rock wall. Hiccup: "Whoa! No! No! No!" Hiccup quickly adjusts the tail fin and they dodge the wall. Hiccup: "OH, MY-- IT'S WORKING! YES! YES, I DID IT!" Toothless realizes Hiccup is on his tail and throws him off. Unable to steer the fin on his own, he then crashes into the lake. Hiccup: "AAAAAGGGGHHHHH! Yeah!" Y/n: "Ow."

~The Arena, in the middle of another training session~ 

The arena fills with a greenish fog, obscuring the dragon. Gobber: "Today is about teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other headlights it. Your job is to know which is which." Fishlegs: "Razor-sharp, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims--" Hiccup: [On edge] "Will you please stop that?!" Snotlout: "If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna-- there!" Snotlout and Tuffnut drench Astrid and Ruffnut, thinking they were the Zippleback. Y/n: "Ah!" Zippleback picks her up and tosses her in the air. Ruffnut: "Hey! It's us, idiots!" Tuffnut: "Your butts are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon." Snotlout: "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragon-esque figure-- Ow!" Astrid punches Snotlout in the face, and Ruffnut throws her bucket at Tuffnut, who is then dragged into the wall of smoke. Astrid: "Wait." A tail knocks them off their feet. Tuffnut: (running out of the mist, screaming) "OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" Fishlegs: "Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." One of the Zippleback heads emerges from the mist. Fishlegs throws water at its face, and it angrily spews out some green gas. Fishlegs: "Oh. Wrong head." The head sprays a large stream of green gas, and Fishlegs runs off screaming. The head turns its attention to Hiccup and the other head comes into view, spitting electrical sparks. Gobber: "Fishlegs! Now, Hiccup!" Hiccup throws the bucket of water at the spark-spitting head but misses. Hiccup: "Oh, come on!" The Zippleback pounces, both heads snarling at Hiccup. Gobber: "Hiccup!" Hiccup reverses the Hideous Zippleback with a hidden eel. Hiccup: "Back! Back! Back! BACK! Now, don't you make me tell you again! Yes, that's right! Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done." Hiccup shuts the door of the enclosure. He throws the eel inside, and the Zippleback cowers in terror. The teens and Gobber are shocked, and Fishlegs drops his bucket. Hiccup: "Okay! So, are we done? Because I've got some things I need to, uh... Yep. I'll... see-see you tomorrow!"

~Scene cuts to at the forge, Hiccup making a saddle~

~Scene cuts to at the cove, Hiccup presenting Toothless with the saddle~

Hiccup: "Hey!" Toothless playfully runs away from Hiccup. Hiccup rides Toothless, tugging the prosthetic tail fin with a rope to change its position. The wind blows at them and they tumble backward. Toothless crashes into a field of Dragon Nip and rolls in it comfortably. Hiccup: "Whoa!" Hiccup holds up Dragon Nip.

~Scene cuts to Hiccup still holding up the Dragon Nip, but at the Arena~

Hiccup grounds a Gronckle during training by rubbing Dragon Nip on its nose. Fishlegs: "What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?" Tuffnut: "How'd you do that?" Ruffnut: "It was really cool." Fishlegs: "Hey, Hiccup!" Snotlout: "Hey, Hiccup, I've never seen a Gronckle do that before!" Hiccup: "I left my ax back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you."

~Scene cuts to back at the cove~

Hiccup puts Toothless to sleep by scratching him just below the chin.~

~Scene cuts back to at the Arena~

Y/n puts the Deadly Nadder to sleep the same way during training. Tuffnut: "Hiccup, you're totally going to come in first, there's no question."

~Scen cuts to back at the cove~

Toothless chases a shiny light that Y/n creates using the sun and a hammer.

~Scene cuts to back at the Arena~

Gobber: "Meet the Terrible Terror." The cage is opened and the Terrible Terror is revealed to be only the size of a chihuahua. The teens laugh at the tiny dragon. Tuffnut: "Ha! That's like the size of my--" The dragon attacks Tuffnut. Tuffnut: "AH! GET IT OFF! OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" The Terrible Terror chases a shiny light created by Y/n's shield back into the enclosure. Tuffnut: [to Astrid] "Wow, they're better than you ever were."

~5 minutes later~

Y/n is talking to Frigga, Loki, and Thor (disguised). Astrid: "Y/n!" Y/n: *Whispering* "Oh, shit." *then, announcing* "My sister! Astrid has returned! Greetings my sister." Loki: "Hehe." Thor snorts. Frigga: "Anyway Luke." Astrid: "How?" Astrid points Ax at her. Y/n: "Bye~!"

~Scene cuts to at the forest~

Astrid sees Hiccup holding a harness while throwing her ax at the trees in the forest. Hiccup runs away and loses a furious Astrid.

~Scene cuts to at the cove~

Hiccup practices new tail positions with Toothless, when the rope snaps and bends the safety hook, leaving rider and dragon attached. Hiccup: "Oh, great." Y/n: "Haha!" Hiccup sneaks Toothless into the blacksmith shop to remove the connecting cord. Viking: "Hiccup. Y/n." Y/n: "Then she pointed an ax at me. Hey, my dude." Toothless throws a bucket and Astrid hears the noise. Astrid (o.s.): "Hiccup? Are you in there?" Hiccup: "Astrid. Hey! Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid." Y/n: "Shoot! Ow!" Astrid: "I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird. Well, weirder. Is Y/n with you?" Y/n: "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Hiccup is pulled through the shutter doors. Astrid tries to see what happened but doesn't notice Hiccup flying away with Toothless.

~Scene cuts to at the pier, the destroyed longships from the expedition heading back.~

Gobber: "Well, I trust you found the nest at least?" Stoick: "Not even close." Gobber: "Ah. Excellent." Stoick: "I hope you had a little more success than me." Gobber: "Well, if by success, you mean that your parenting troubles are over with, then... yes." Phlegma: "Congratulations, Stoick! Everyone is so relieved." Starkard: "Out with the old and in with the new, right?!" Hoark the Haggard: "No one will miss that old nuisance!" Ack: "The village is throwing a party to celebrate!" Stoick: "He's gone?" Gobber: "Yeah... most afternoons with Y/n. But who can blame them? I mean the life of a celebrity's very rough. He can barely walk through the village without being swarmed by his new fans. Y/n has been asked on dates for weeks!" Stoick: "Hiccup?" Signy: "Date offers!" Gobber: "Astrid isn't happy." Singy: "Obviously." Gobber: "Who would've thought, eh? They have this way with the beasts."

~Scene cuts to Toothless soaring across the ocean~ 

Hiccup on his back, with Y/n and Juno, are following. Hiccup: "Okay there, bud, we're gonna take this nice and slow. Here we go. Here we go... position three, no, four. Alright, it's go-time. It's go-time. Come on, buddy, come on, buddy! [changes tail fin position] Yes, it worked!" Hiccup accidentally flies Toothless into one of the sea stacks. Hiccup: "Sorry!' Hiccup flies Toothless into another sea stack. Hiccup: "That was my fault." Toothless hits him with his ear. Hiccup: "Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four, uh, three. Yeah! Go, baby! Yes! Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my..." The wind blows his cheat sheet out of his hand. Hiccup: "... CHEAT SHEET! STOP!!" Hiccup's diagram flies away and he tries to catch it but unhooks the safety cord and falls. He tries to get back on the saddle, getting smacked with Toothless' tail in the process. Hiccup: "NOOOOOO!!! Oh, gosh! Oh, gods! Oh, no! Alright! You gotta kind angle yourself! Okay, no, no, no... come back down towards me! Come back down-- YOW!" Finally reattaching, the cheat sheet smacks into his face. Hiccup tries to memorize the sheet before smoothly swerving through rocks, swiftly changing tail positions. Hiccup: "YEAH!" Toothless shoots a blast of fire and flies through it. Hiccup: "Ah, come on!" Y/n: "Juno, up!"

~On a sea stack~

Hiccup and Toothless are resting. Hiccup looks slightly singed by the fire earlier. Y/n: "Hehe." Hiccup: "Ha." Toothless regurgitates a fish head for hiccup. Hiccup: "Uh... no thanks. I'm good." A flock of Terrible Terrors tries to steal fish and Toothless tries to chase them away. One of them fights Toothless over a fish and loses. It tries to attack, only to be blasted in the mouth by Toothless, causing it to briefly inflate. Hiccup: "Not so fireproof on the inside, are you?" He tosses the Terror a fish, which it swallows whole. Hiccup: "There you go. Everything we know about you guys is wrong..." The Terror curls up next to Hiccup like a kitten, purring softly. Y/n: "I know. Juno is the kindest, most protective dragon.

~Scene cuts to Hiccup's workshop.~

Hiccup: [sketching Toothless] "Dad! You're back! Gobber's not here, so..." Stoick: "I know. I came looking for you." Hiccup: "You did?" Stoick: "You've been keeping secrets." Hiccup: "I... have?" Y/n: "Here. A dagger made of sentinel scales." Y/n hands it to him. Hiccup: "Thanks, Y/n." Stoick: "Just how long did you think you could hide it from me?" Hiccup: "I don't know what you're..." Stoick: "Nothing happens on this island without me hearing about it." Hiccup: "Oh?" Stoick: "So. Let's talk about that dragon." Hiccup: "Oh, gods. Dad, I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how to--" Y/n: "Oh shit!" Hiccup: "You're not... upset?" Stoick: "What?! I was hoping for this!" Hiccup: "Uh... you were?" Stoick: "And believe me, it only gets better! Just wait 'till you spill a Nadder's guts for the first time! And mount your first Gronckle head on a spear! WHAT A FEELING! You really had me going there, son! All those years of the worst Viking Berk have ever seen! Odin, it was rough! I almost gave up on you! And all the while, you were holding out on me! OH, THOR ALMIGHTY! Ah. With you doing so well in the ring, we finally have something to talk about." Y/n: "Um..." Stoick: "Oh, I... brought you something. To keep you safe in the ring." Stoick holds up a Viking helmet and gives it to Hiccup. Hiccup: [Sincerely] "Wow. Thanks." Y/n: "Isn't that Valkas?" Stoick: "Yeah, how'd you know?" Y/n: "Yia Yia." (Greek for Grandmother) Stoick: "Your mother would've wanted you to have it. It's half of her breastplate." Stoick: "Matching set. Keeps her close, y'know?" Stoick: "Wear it proudly. You deserve it. You've held up your end of the deal." Hiccup: "I should really get to bed." Y/n: "Enjoy that knife." Stoick: "Y/n. I want to speak to you." Y/n: " Oh, shit." *then, announcing* "My Yia-Yia! Frances has returned! Greetings Yia-Yia." Frigga: "Common, darling." Hiccup: "Huh?" Loki: "Second time." Hiccup and Stoick: "Yes! Good! Okay. Good talk. See you back at the house. We should do this again. I'm great. Thanks for stopping by. Glad I stopped by, I hope you uh, like the hat. And for the... the breast hat." Stoick: "Well, uh... good night." Y/n: "Papi!" Odin: "Hey kiddo."

~The Arena~

Astrid: "Stay out of my way! I'm winning this thing." Hiccup: "Good. Please, by all means." Viking: "You got it, Astrid!" Astrid: "This time! This time, for sure! AAAAAAAAAAAUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Astrid sees the Gronckle on the ground, Hiccup standing beside it. Y/n is pointing at it. Astrid: "NO! NO! SON OF HALF-TROLL, RAT-EATING MUNGE BUCKET!" Stoick: "Wait! Wait!" Hiccup: "So, later." Gobber: "Not so fast!" Hiccup: "I'm kinda late for--" Astrid: "What?! Late for what, exactly?!" Y/n: "Finding exotic fruit with me?" Stoick: "Okay, quiet down. The Elder has decided." Gobber: "You've done it! You've done it, Hiccup! You get to kill the dragon!" Stoick: "Ha, ha! That's my boy!" Hiccup: [Sarcastically] "Heh. Oh, yeah! Yes! I can't wait. I am so..."

~Scene cuts to at the cove~

Hiccup: "...LEAVING! We're leaving. Let's pack up. Looks like you and I are taking a little vacation, forever. Ah, man... Aggh! What the-- What are you doing here?" Y/n: 'Ready to go to Vanaheim?' Astrid: "I want to know what's going on. No one just gets as good as you do. Especially you. Start talking! Are you training with someone?" Y/n: "Someones' jealous." Hiccup: "Uh... training?" Astrid: "It better not involve this!" Y/n: "Hey! That's very good for someone who just started sewing!" Astrid: "Seriously?" Y/n: "You were worse!" Hiccup: "I know this looks really bad, but you see...this is, uh... You're right! You're right! You're right. I'm through with the lies. I've been making... outfits. So, you got me. It's time everyone knew. Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go." Astrid bends his arm backward, making an audible cracking noise, forcing him to the ground. Hiccup: "OW! Why would you DO that?!" Astrid: "That's for the lies." Astrid drops her ax handle on his gut. Y/n: "ASTRID!" Juno stalks forward. Astrid: "And THAT'S for everything else." Hiccup: [In pain] "Oh, man." Y/n: "Juno, no!" Toothless comes from behind a rock, growling. Astrid: "Get down! RUN! RUN!" Y/n: "Don't think of it Midnight." Midnight: "Hmm?" Y/n: "Go hide we'll find you." Hiccup: "NO! No. It's okay! It's okay... she's a friend. It's okay. You just scared him." Astrid: "I scared him?! Who is "him"?" Hiccup: "Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid." Astrid runs away, threatening to expose them. Hiccup: "Da, da-da! We're dead!" Toothless leaves. Hiccup: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going?!" Astrid's running through the forest, Toothless suddenly swoops down and picks her up. Y/n: "Whoop! Lets' try these wings!" Y/n jumps off Juno and flies with her mechanical wings.

Wings:

Astrid: "AH! Oh, Great Odin's ghost! Oh, this is it!" Toothless deposits her in a pine tree. Astrid: "Hiccup, get me down from here!" Hiccup: "You have to give me a chance to explain." Astrid: "I am not listening to ANYTHING you have to say!" Hiccup: "Then I won't speak. Just let me show you. Please, Astrid." Astrid: "Now, get me down." Hiccup: "Toothless, down. Gently. See? Nothing to be afraid of." Toothless blasts off the tree, Astrid sliding off his back. Hiccup: "WHOA!! TOOTHLESS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! BAD DRAGON! He's not usually like this. Oh, no...Toothless, what are you doing?! We need her to like us. And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile. Astrid: "Okay! I am sorry! I'm sorry! Just get me off of this thing!" Y/n: "SH-AHHHHHHH!" Toothless slows down and glides above the clouds slowly. Midnight: 'Y/n?!' Y/n: "Not know Midnight!" Y/n lands on Juno. Astrid: "Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool. It's... amazing. He's amazing. So what now? Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow. You know you're going to have to kill a... [Whispers to Hiccup so Toothless doesn't hear] kill a dragon." Hiccup: "Don't remind me." Toothless suddenly dodges. Hiccup: "Toothless, what's happening? Whoa, what is it?" They find themselves in a middle of a flock of dragons. They are carrying food en masse toward the island. Hiccup: "Get down!" Astrid: "What's going on?" Hiccup: "I don't know. Toothless. You've got to get us out of here, bud." Toothless ignores them. Hiccup sees dragons throw their offerings into the lava below. Hiccup: [Sarcastically] "It's satisfying to know that all of our food has been dumped down a hole." Astrid: "They're not eating any of it." A Gronckle delivers only a single tiny fish. A roar is heard from below and the Gronckle squeals in terror as something big seize it. Astrid: "What... is that?" A colossal dragon emerges from the lava pit and eats the Gronckle alive. All the other dragons cower in terror before the giant creature. Y/n: "The Red Death." Hiccup: "Alright, buddy, we gotta get out of here. Now!"  Toothless escapes and all the dragons flee. The Red Death lunges at Toothless but grabs a Zippleback instead. Toothless and his riders fly off to a beach and land. Astrid: "No, it totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers, and that's their queen. It controls them. Let's find your Dad." Hiccup: "No, no! Not yet. They'll... kill Toothless. Astrid, we have to think this through carefully." Astrid: "Hiccup, we just discovered the Dragons' Nest. The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here. And you want to keep it a secret?! To protect your pet dragon?! Are you serious?!" Hiccup: "Yes." Astrid: "Okay. Then what do we do?" Hiccup: "Just give me until tomorrow. I'll figure something out." Y/n: "Sorry Juno but I need you to get us out of here." Astrid: "Okay." Astrid: [punches him] "That's for kidnapping me." Juno: 'Y/n!!!!!' Astrid kisses him. Astrid: "That's for... everything else." Hiccup: "What are you looking at?" Juno: 'Common, Y/n.' Y/n: "Yeah, I'm coming."

~Later~

Y/n is working on her wings. Gobber: "What are you doing up?" Y/n: "I could ask you the same thing." Frigga: "Y/n? What are you doing up?" Y/n: "Finishing my wings." Frigga: "Go to bed." Y/n: "I'll be in bed after I finish this." Frigga: "What happened?" Y/n: "I don't want to talk about it. Oh look, Loki is trying and succeeding possibly, in stabbing Thor in the back literally. Again!" Frigga: "Okay, you're upset. I'll have-" Y/n: "Please." Frigga: "Okay, I'll give you some time."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.2K 215 21
Y/N haddock is a misunderstood kid on berk alongside their brother Hiccup haddock, one night they were being attacked by dragons and the two fifteen...
154K 4.1K 19
(EDITED COMPLETELY AS OF 12/2/21) (Y/n) is a young Viking living with her parents and is surrounded constantly by her friends. When the time all com...
16K 430 17
Y/N and her brother Arjun have been alone with their dragons since their village kicked them out. It's just been Arjun, Y/N, her night fury D/n and A...
4.2K 111 27
Hiccup goes missing, Astrid is faced by daunting questions, and so much more happens at Berk an the Edge. Does anyone have a heart strong enough to c...