Blossom 🌸

By guiltypleasure20

I didn't take my meds today. Two days ago Caitlin Adams asked if I was bipolar because I was into her on Mond... More

Every Flower Must Blossom
Prologue 🌀
ONE 🌸
TWO 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THREE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
Arlo 🌀
FOUR 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FIVE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
SIX 🌸
SEVEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
EIGHT 🌸
Arlo 🌀
NINE 🌸
TEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
ELEVEN 🌸
TWELVE 🌸
THIRTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FOURTEEN 🌸
Arlo? 🌀
FIFTEEN 🌸
SIXTEEN 🌸
SEVENTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
EIGHTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
NINETEEN 🌸
TWENTY 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY ONE 🌸
TWENTY TWO 🌸
TWENTY THREE 🌸
TWENTY FOUR 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY FIVE 🌸
TWENTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY SEVEN 🌸
TWENTY NINE 🌸
THIRTY 🌸
THIRTY ONE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THIRTY TWO 🌸
THIRTY THREE 🌸
THIRTY FOUR 🌸
ARLO 🌀
THIRTY FIVE 🌸
THIRTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THIRTY SEVEN 🌸
THIRTY EIGHT 🌸
THIRTY NINE 🌸
FORTY 🌸
FORTY ONE 🌸
FORTY TWO 🌸
FORTY THREE 🌸
FORTY FOUR 🌸
FORTY FIVE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FORTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FORTY SEVEN 🌸
FORTY EIGHT 🌸
FORTY NINE 🌸
FIFTY 🌸
FIFTY ONE 🌸
FIFTY TWO 🌸
FIFTY THREE 🌸
FIFTY FOUR 🌸
FIFTY FIVE 🌸
FIFTY SIX 🌸
FIFTY SEVEN 🌸
FIFTY EIGHT 🌸
FIFTY NINE 🌸
SIXTY 🌸
SIXTY ONE 🌸
SIXTY TWO 🌸
SIXTY THREE 🌸
SIXTY FOUR 🌸
SIXTY FIVE 🌸
SIXTY SIX 🌸
SIXTY SEVEN 🌸
SIXTY EIGHT 🌸
SIXTY NINE 🌸
SEVENTY 🌸
SEVENTY ONE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
SEVENTY TWO 🌸
SEVENTY THREE 🌸
SEVENTY FOUR 🌸
SEVENTY FIVE 🌸
SEVENTY SIX 🌸
SEVENTY SEVEN 🌸
SEVENTY EIGHT 🌸
SEVENTY NINE 🌸
EIGHTY 🌸
EIGHTY ONE 🌸
ARLO 🌀
EIGHTY TWO 🌸
ARLO 🌀
EIGHTY THREE 🌸
EIGHTY FOUR 🌸
ARLO 🌀

TWENTY EIGHT 🌸

354 33 0
By guiltypleasure20

"Oh mah god. Oh mah god. Oh mah god." Lydia whispered excitedly when Jamie walked away. I glanced at Cameron silently as I sat on the sofa drinking a luke warm diet coke.

"I just can't believe that he's over there. I'm in his house. He got me a coke and I'm going to see him play soccer." She was talking about Liam.

Jamie had brought his girlfriend home to meet the parents and she was infatuated with his dad. It was embarrassing and weird.

"Arlo isn't texting me back." Jamie bounced down into his seat and rested his feet up on the coffee table. Lydia cuddled into him.

"Okay, here." Liam handed us soccer jerseys and I glanced down at it with an unsure expression. "We wear jerseys when we watch the game, obviously."

He threw some Cheetos into his mouth, knocked Jamie's feet off the coffee table and sat down. Lydia immediately moved away from Jamie and closer to Liam.

"Obviously." I repeated with sarcasm.

I pulled the jersey over my head, slipped my arms in and pulled my hair out from underneath. It felt weird, sinful.

Lexi and her two dads let themselves into the house chanting some song, I'm guessing it had something to do with the game. Noah and Zak already wore jerseys but Lexi was dressed fancy in a short, skin tight black dress. Liam threw her a jersey and she threw it back.

"I'm not coming." She informed everyone

"What you mean you're not coming?" He questioned. "It's game night."

Okay, they were acting like 'game night' was their church. It was a very intense atmosphere, nothing could break it. The game came before all else. Attendances expected, absences frowned upon.

"I mean I'm not coming, I have a date." Lexi smiled proudly and the guys all broke out in childish 'oohs' which blew my mind because my father drown me in the bathtub for even speaking the word 'date.'

Five years old, twelve minutes after learning of my mothers passing my father said to me. "My sweet Fearne, I'll raise you well. I'll do the job your mother should've done, only better. You will serve your purpose on this Earth and reach the temple. I will keep you pure, teach you how to be a woman and how to honour your husband."

Seven years old, "My sweet Fearne, you know what makes you special? Your virginity. Look how beautiful, innocent and pure you are with it."

Eight years old the day I returned back to him from six weeks in care, "I've booked you in for a hymen exam. I want to make sure nobody has stolen from me." He treated me inhuman until the doctor confirmed my hymen was intact.

Eleven years old, in the mists of flying off the handles because I looked at boy. "Fucking whore just like your mother! Your body belongs to me, only I get to say what you do with it and who you give it to!" He chaisted me for five hours, baptised me in the bathtub and locked me in the chamber. I didn't even know what boy I was meant to have looked at.

Thirteen years old, the second my breasts started to develop. "God is always watching you Fearne. He sees everything. He sees you in the shower. He sees you when you're alone in bed. He hears your tainted thoughts. You don't want god to see you touching yourself, do you?" He tied my hands together and hooked them onto the iron headboard. "Masturbation is disgusting and dirty, don't be a slut Fearne."

"Fearne!" Chloe clicked her fingers in front of my face and I snapped out of my haunting flashback. "Where d'ya go?" I glanced at Lexi, she was reapplying a soft pink lipstick in a compact mirror and I smiled off Chloes question, not giving her an answer.

If Lexi has a date did this mean her and Arlo are no longer a thing and Hattie was rebound sex?

Wait, was that why he seemed so upset today, 'cause they broke up?

Or is her date with him and that's why he's not here?

Jamie stood up and walked into the kitchen with his phone pressed up against his ear. Now I so badly wanted him to answer.

"Isn't he just gorgeous?" Lydia whispered, bringing me out of my own thoughts.

"Who? Jamie or his dad?" Cam spluttered a laugh but she just smiled at me, telling me the answer without using words. The girl really wanted a Maines sandwich. I pulled a disgusted face at the thought.

"That fucking teacher, he hasn't called me yet." I swallowed down like a whole ball of air at Jordan's voice. It gave me hiccups. I refused to turn around because I knew he was here. "He's running out of time and I'm running out of patience."

I finally plucked up the courage to turn around and my face fell because he wasn't here.

"Jord where is Arlo, he's not answering my calls." Jamie asked, returning back to his girlfriend and placing a protective arm around her.

"He's in bed with a severe migraine, don't call him." Jordan started helping himself to snacks up at the kitchen counter.

"Can we get a pregame selfie?" Lydia asked Liam, ducking away from Jamies arm. I bit back a smile, especially at the identical 'what the fuck' expression the father and son duo wore.

"Sure." She took like seven.

"Do you want a selfie with me?" Jamie asked.

"Uh, no that's okay." I burst out laughing, so did Cam and Jamie glared at us through his sapphire blue eyes.

"I'm getting a refill, anyone want one?" I waved my glass at them but they all declined with a shake of their head.

Jordan was very agitated in the kitchen, he emotionally ate and looked at his phone every five seconds. Olivia stood with Tia, talking amongst themselves.

"Hey, Fearne?" I turned to face Jordan and he glanced nervously at the women before setting his ebony gaze back on me. "Arlo is in bed with a migraine."

"Okay?" He tapped on the kitchen counter like he couldn't keep still. I noticed Tia watching him now too, very carefully.

"He might feel better if you visited him." I heard Tia sigh and he side glanced at her with only his eyes but ultimately kept his attention on me.

"I don't think that's a good idea, he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's got a migraine." She told him through gritted teeth.

"What are you up to Jordan?" Olivia asked suspiciously. Slowly he turned his head to face them.

"Haven't either of you learnt anything by now?" My brows furrowed at him and he turned back to me.

"Don't put this on her Jordan." Tia warned.

"You don't need to check up on him if you don't want to but his headache is pretty bad Fearne and I think he might feel better with you there. No pressure, just think about it." He looked down at his phone screen again and let out a shouty growl. "What the fuck is taking him so long?" Jordan screamed at his phone screen.

"I mean you can't blame him, he is a risk." Liam pointed out in a casual way.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Liam?" Suddenly the atmosphere got very quiet and tense.

"I mean, unintentionally he could cause problems and be a potential risk to everyone there. You can understand why they don't want to take him."

Everyone looked at one another blankly, nobody understood what was happening right now. Aliens could've invaded the house but this situation between Jordan and Liam would still win out as the most abnormal sight.

"Are you fucking serious?" Jordan asked slowly, the anger turned his tanned complexion red.

"I'm just saying he comes with problems that can't be avoided." Jordan turned to Zak and Ben with his mouth dropped open, they shrugged at him.

"And when you had problems that couldn't be avoided where were we? Right there beside you every step of the fucking way. Now that you got all healed by Olives magic pussy it makes you understanding of someone discriminating him for his differences? God Liam, of all the people I expected this shit from you were last on my list." He looked at Ben for a fleeting moment and then turned back to Liam. "Ben was first."

"I don't understand, what's happening right now? I've never seen them argue. " Jamie whispered to Lexi.

"Me neither." She whispered back.

"Guys, c'mon we need to leave for the game. Whatever you're doing, stop it." Olivia tried to be the voice of reason. Liam wrung his hand on the back of his neck.

"You're blowing it out of proportion Jord, I'm just saying -"

"Well don't. Don't fucking say anything. Don't speak to me."

"Jordan, seriously?"

He glanced down at his phone and scoffed. "five fifty nine, he's stubborn I'll give him that. I'm not going the game, I only support my friends." He accepted the call "Principal Moore, to what do I owe this pleasure?" He walked out with Tia following behind him.

Liam turned to Zak and Ben, "You get where I was coming from though, right?"

"No you were a real dick." Zak confirmed.

"A hypocritical dick." Ben agreed.

"Fuck." Liam cussed.

Once everyone was loading up into the cars I glanced up at Arlos bedroom window. The curtains were drawn and I thought about him laying alone in his bed.

"Would you mind if I didn't come to your game?" I asked Liam nervously.

"Fearne, what's up? This is your first game." I looked at Arlo's window again and Liam turned to follow the direction of my sight. He nodded in understanding and smiled reassuringly. "Sure, go right ahead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 20
Whenever someone turns 16, a mark will be imprinted onto their right ankle and it will stick to you for the rest of your life. Marks have special mea...
734K 65.5K 67
A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college student who is ambitious, selfless, innocent a...
109K 1.3K 76
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯
108K 4.9K 23
Margaret had a big secret. Well... big depending on who you asked. She absolutely adored sign language. Something about being able to communicate usi...