𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Nine

597 20 23
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead.

It had been close to over a week since Ana and Michael had barely interacted with the other members of the outpost, but the two had yet to grow tired of one another's company, nor would they ever. While most of their time together consisted of talking of old times or their future, mind-blowing quickies or passionate love making, now they remained rather quiet.

It was the following morning, several hours later after Ana had awakened from her dream. Neither of them had spoken much, simply staring at one another. Sometimes that was all they could do, the intimate looks being shared worth more than any words could ever mean. Besides, there was nothing she could ever say that would explain how much that gift had meant to her. Gift— didn't even feel like the correct vocabulary.

She kept relaying it over in her head, memorizing and burning every detail into her head so she wouldn't forget it. Michael knew this, so he didn't try and disturb her. However, it was often the same for him, in most cases. Sometimes just looking at her was all he was able to do. Her beauty rendered him speechless, many of times, and now had been one of them.

They both laid on their sides, faces pressed against the pillows and noses barely brushing over one another's. His eyes would follow the tangles of brunette curls that framed her face, the little details of her eyes that were made to glow bright in the orange candlelight. They always seemed to turn a different color at times. Before, he would have claimed they were simply a lighter blue than his. But now, he couldn't disagree more. From certain angles or areas of light, he could see multiple colors. Big, bright spectrums that resembled the northern lights.

Though, he knew that couldn't be possible. No ones eyes could ever contain all colors of the rainbow. Perhaps, it was just how strong there love was. Maybe it burned so bright that it expelled from her body in colorful waves. Maybe it was far fetched, maybe more dramatic than need be, but after everything that they had witnessed in their lives, was it really so crazy?

His eyes would study her hands, noticing the very faint stain of blood around her nails. He hadn't ever liked the habit before, but he couldn't help but find it rather cute that part of her hadn't changed.

When you put it in the grand scale of things, two years was a long time apart from someone, change was bound to occur. And they had, in some way or another. But in that moment, it didn't feel like it had. She was the same girl he had fallen in love with that day on the sidewalk. Sometimes he even believed he had loved her before he had met her, like a piece of him was out and about searching for him.

And the same thing was running through Ana's head. In some ways, Michael was different. His hair, the way he dressed and carried himself. His power had grown immensely overwhelming at times. She could feel it running through her own veins, tasted it, even. She found it surprising that she was never afraid of him, because the aura around him was dark, dangerous. But it only intrigued her as always. Whatever he chose to be or how he chose to live, she'd be right along side him. That's what she was born to do.

And even though these changes were significant, it felt like nothing had changed at all. His eyes were still the sharp, innocent blue that had bored into her own that day on the hot concrete, eyes she had dreamed about unwillingly. He still held a playfulness in his voice that made him seem childlike, and it could be flipped like a switch in a single second. He still held the bi-polar attitude that had once annoyed her immensely. Now, she found it rather entertaining.

He still wore the same rings, two on his left hand and one on the right, and she still found herself playing with him whenever their hands were locked together.

Michael and Ana had changed in many, many ways. Some, more bad than good, but they still remained the same people, even if tragedies had broken them down into lifeless ash. Their organs remained intact, their blood still pumped and air continued to run through their windpipes. Their minds were healing with every second spent together, fixing every dent and crack the separation had caused.

They were the same, body and mind still intact, and now that they were back together, they could finally have control over them.

It was funny, the amount of time they spent staring at each other, but it was something that neither would get tired of. And in some ways, it was like looking into a mirror, because they were both one now. Connected.

Michael gave a small sigh, eyes blinking tiredly as he studied her. He was always surprised with himself when he looked back on their relationship, thinking of how natural his actions came towards her. He was young then, just a boy, and an incredible nervous, at that. He had known nothing about relationships, and had been confused about the way he had been feeling towards her. But, obviously his infatuation with her was mutual, because here they were now.

Ana was extremely tired, not having gotten much sleep from her dream, but she wanted to stay up, remembering bits of her dream. Her knees brushed against his, her breathing matching his. And as she watched him, for a split second she could see a new emotion cross his face. Perplexed, maybe? But it was only for a millisecond, and he licked his lips with a tired blink.

"Marry me." He whispered, speaking the words softly with a light weight.

Ana's eyes narrowed, not deeply, but with slight confusion, and a tiny smirk crossed her lips. "What?"

Proposing to someone was typically filled with worry and anxiety, nerves and nail biting as they thought the worst. But, Michael didn't feel that. Ana was his everything, and he knew she felt the same way. He knew how much she loved him, and he felt no fear as the words left his lips. When he was nothing but a mere boy, he knew people got married to show love for one another, and he most certainly loved Anastasia.

"Marry me." He repeated, his hand going up to brush her cheek. "I want you to marry me."

He was a charmer, always had been and most definitely would continue to be. He was always able to surprise her with anything, and while his words had made her heart swell, she found it more comical than anything else. She gave a small laugh, her fingers going to his thigh.

"Michael, as much as I adore the idea, who exactly is going to marry us? You killed every priest on Earth." She chuckled, blinking tiredly and moving her face to lean against his chest.

Her laughter was understandable, and he cracked his own smirk as he tucked his head above hers, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the spring of her curls. "Well, even if I hadn't, I certainly wouldn't allow a priest to be anywhere near us."

"Then who would marry us, then?" She spoke against him. "Miriam?"

He laughed into her hair, shaking his head. "Definitely not. She wouldn't be able to control her tears. She loves you like a daughter too, you know." He peeked down at her.

Ana smiled, nodding softly. She did know that, and it was often difficult for her to think of the woman beyond their four walls, having no idea of who she was. Ana understood that feeling completely, an empty void inside of her that couldn't be filled. "So, who then?" She snapped out of her thoughts. "Gallant? I'm not having Coco marry us, I'd rather shove a brick up my ass."

He rolled his eyes at her dramatics, rubbing her back. "Forgive me for speaking so rudely of your friend, but he, nor is anyone else in this building going to be witnesses of our marriage." He denied, mentally cringing at the idea. "That is, of course, if you accept my offer."

The idea of marrying him was just another dream of hers, and in some way, it already felt like they had been married. Still, she wasn't exactly sure what his idea of marriage was. "Michael-"

"I'm not talking about a ceremony, Anastasia." He interrupted her, pulling her face away so he could look at her. "I'm not talking about an audience or some priest marrying us, I'm just...I want you to have my name." He sat up slightly, leaning on his elbow as he looked down. His eyes glanced over her, his hand reaching to slightly ghost over her fingers. "You have my body, my soul and my mind, as do I with yours. We don't need a piece of paper with our signatures on it, I just want you to share my name, just like we share everything else." He spoke in a soft, yet serious tone, looking down on her as her lips parted.

"I was a...rather unintelligent child growing up," He gave a small smirk. "But I knew that people who were married, loved each other greatly. And greatly," By now, she had sat up, and both were now looking at each other with a lustful and love-struck look in their eye. "Doesn't even begin to cover it." He shook his head, grabbing her hand.

Her eyes followed his, her breath hitching in her throat as he slipped off his red ring. He smiled to himself, knowing that it would have been extremely big on her tiny finger. But with a silent mutter of words, it slipped snuggly on her ring finger, the finger that once held the beloved ring that Madison Montgomery had taken, along with her mother's ring on the opposite hand.

"I just want you to have my name, Anastasia." He looked back up to her. "It's nothing complicated or serious, really. I just want you to share it with me." He was almost growing nervous at her silence, growing slightly red under her stare.

She looked back down to her ring, twirling it with her fingers as she swallowed. She was having one of those moments, the kind where he made her feel speechless and dizzy. For being unintelligent, he made his speeches seem straight out of a cheesy hallmark special. She surprised him with her small giggle, shaking her head in amusement. "Langdon."

She looked back up to him, grabbing his hands as she laughed. "Anastasia Langdon, doesn't sound so bad."

He smirked as she connected their lips together, her hand going to the back of his neck as they smiled into the kiss. "Langdon." She spoke into him. "Langdon, Langdon, Langdon."

He wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her firmly until she was perched up on his lap. "Anastasia." He repeated, his lips creating sloppy trails across her chest. "Ana, Ana, Ana." He twirled her around to lay her down against the sheets, assuming their regular position that hadn't yet gotten boring.

He slipped down her panties as she threw his belt to the floor, and she parted her legs as he aligned himself down at her entrance. She broke the kiss as he fully entered her with a single, gentle thrust, and she gasped as she leaned back onto the pillow. Her hand reached up to grasp the bars of the headboard, pain and pleasure erupting through her abdomen.

He groaned quietly to himself, giving her time to adjust to his size as he breathed in. "You alright?" He panted out.

She blinked, looking up to him as she reached upward. "Just kiss me." She pulled him down to capture his lips, thrusting her hips upward to urge him on. His palms gripped her thighs, his absolute favorite thing on her body, as he thrusted in softly. Her hand left the headboard to wrap around his back, moaning softly into him as her face twisted into pleasure.

Whether it was anomalistic and just down right pornographic, or gentle and intimate like it was now, it didn't matter to them. The only thing that mattered was the person that they were with. "Marry me." He rested his forehead against hers, deep and heavy breaths leaving him.

She nodded, gripping his hair tightly as she choked out, "I'll marry you."

Her walls tightened around on him, earning a gasp and a shallow whimper from his lips that only drove her more mad. With another thrust of her hips up into his, they both came undone like usual. Her legs fell off around his waist as they trembled, sweat and semen leaving their bodies as their hands connected, his finger caressing her newly found ring.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart." He patted her hand with a smirk as he panted. "We have more celebrating to do tomorrow."

I TURNED 18 TODAY!!! WHOOPP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!
159K 6.3K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
5K 279 27
So like here's part two :) Part one is completed and you have to read it to understand this one πŸ’œ I hope this is as good as part one. I'll try to no...