𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬||𝐓𝐡...

By Simp_for_Alan

❝You can try as much as you want, but you're not getting out of here, little one.❞ ⚡︎─── 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔�... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

2.7K 106 176
By Simp_for_Alan

"You ask me what I'm thinking about
I tell you that I'm thinking about,"

—— •.* . .* . • ——

"Why isn't it fucking working!" I yelled to myself while trying to unlock the door with a hairpin. I've been trying to unlock it for half an hour, and it still didn't work. I groaned in annoyance and hit my head against the door.

Slowly, i turned around and walked over to my bed. I sat down and put my hands in my hair. "What the hell am i doing here?" I muttered to myself while looking down.

I sighed while thinking about this whole situation. It was all so messed up. Why didn't I remember anything from before i woke up in here?

Just when i wanted to lay down, to just forget about everything, i heard the front door open. I immediately jumped off my bed and walked over to my bedroom door.

I pressed my ear against the wooden surface and heard how heavy footsteps were coming closer and closer.

I needed to get out of here.

I needed to get out of here right now. God knows what that man is going to do with me. I looked around the room, hoping to find something that could help me.

My sweat broke out when i heard the footsteps coming closer and closer while i still hadn't found anything that could help. I groaned and looked down at my hands to see that they were trembling.

I closed my eyes while balling my fists. "This is going to hurt." I sighed while preparing myself. I backed away in the corner behind the door and waited for the man to come closer.

When i heard the sound of the lock, i knew it was time. I watched how the door was pushed open. I stopped breathing when i saw how the man entered the room. I closed my eyes tightly and slowly raised my fist.

Very carefully i stepped away from the corner and made my way over to the man. Unfortunately the wooden floor made a noise which got his attention. The man immediately turned around but luckily, i was fast enough. I threw my fist towards his face and watched how the man fell to the ground.

My eyes widened when I realized what i had done. "What the fuck!" Yelled the man. I quickly looked down at my fist to see blood on my knuckles. I looked back to the man to see that his bottom lip was bleeding. Oh fuck.

I watched how the man tried to get up so i turned on the back of my heels and ran out of the room. As quick as i could, i ran downstairs to get to the door.

When i reached the front door, i waisted no time in trying to open it. I pulled and pushed against the door, hoping it would just open. "Please!" I yelled while small tears started to stream down my face. I wiped them away and continued with trying to get out of the house.

"Please open! Please!" I cried while hitting the door multiple times. When i was sure i couldn't open the door, i ran over to a window which was covered with black tape just as the rest of them.

I pushed against the glass but nothing happened. In the meantime my tears got heavier and i couldn't control them anymore.

With tears streaming down my face, i took a few steps back only to run into the window, hoping the glass would break. But, unfortunately it didn't. I did hear the window crack a little but that was it. I fell to the ground and winced in pain.

I grabbed my arm to see blood streaming down my arm and hand.
I looked at my elbow to see a wound. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and my eyes widened in horror when i saw a small piece of glass in my arm. Great.

I wanted to stand up. I wanted to run away. I wanted to get the fuck out of here. But i couldn't. I was exhausted and i didn't even know why.

When i heard footsteps coming down the stairs i new it was over. I tried to get up but my knee was hurting to much due the fall.

"You're so foolish." I heard the man say from the stairs. My crying got heavier and i couldn't stop it. I tried to, but it was to much.

When i saw the man in front of me, i tried to calm down while holding my bleeding elbow. "Please don't hurt me." I cried. The man smirked and took long strides towards me.

He kneeled down in front of me and inspected my face. His eyes then traveled down to my bleeding elbow. He sighed while looking at it. "I'm sorry." I whispered, hoping my excuses would actually work.

"You're not." He stated while grabbing a fistful of my hair. I cried out in pain when the man forced me to stand up. "Such a foolish girl." He sighed while pulling me with him.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have tried to escape!" I screamed while trying to break free from his hold. The man only sighed and dragged me towards the same room i woke up a few hours prior.

He pushed me into the room and turned on the light. There was an iron table in the middle of the room with two chairs on either side. "W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked quietly. "Shut up and sit down." The man said while pushing me down onto a chair.

"Give me your hands." The man ordered while he grabbed a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket. "P-please don't do this." I cried softly.

"Stop crying." The man rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm rather harshly. I watched how he put one of the handcuffs around my wrist while he put the other around the table leg.

I watched how he sat down on the other chair and opened a drawer. He pulled out a pencil and a black notebook. He opened the book and grabbed the pencil. I watched how he wrote something down before his eyes found mine.

"Listen, i'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them with the truth. If you lie, i will know. Do you understand?" He asked sternly.

I gave him a small nod in which he rolled his eyes. "Answer me with your words. Do. You. Understand?" He asked again.

"Yes Sir." I said with tears streaming down my face. "For god sake, stop crying!" The man almost yelled. "I'm sorry." I said quietly, trying to stop my tears.

The man shook his head and stared down at the notebook. "Tell me, what is your name?" The man asked. "It's (Y/N). (Y/N) Ramirez." I told him quietly. The man nodded and wrote it down in his notebook. "What is yours?" I asked softly.

The man raised his eyebrows and gave me a stern look. "You really think i'm going to tell you my name?" He scoffed. I looked down while shaking my head. "Then why did you ask?" The man asked. "I-i just...i have a feeling i won't be going out here anytime soon, so maybe it would be nice if i knew your name so i could...you know." I sighed.

"Dean." The main said. I looked up and slightly raised my eyebrow. "What?" The man rolled his eyes and leaned into the table. "My name is Dean." He said. I didn't know what to say. I actually thought he wouldn't tell me his name but apparently he did.

It was quiet for awhile until Dean cleared his throat. "Back to the questions. How old are you?"

"Twenty." I answered quietly. Dean nodded and wrote it down. "Where do you come from?" He asked while folding his arms.

"Born and raised in Bristol." I told him with a small smile, remembering the happy memories i had there before it all turned to shit.

While Dean wrote down the answer i gave, i started to feel lightheaded. I blinked a few times and Dean seemed to notice it. "What's wrong?"

I shrugged slightly which caused Dean to furrow his eyebrows. "I-i think it's my wound." I told him quietly. Dean sighed and rose up from the chair he was sitting on.

He walked over to me and gently grabbed my arm. I slightly winced in pain in which Dean only sighed.

"There is a piece of glass in your elbow." He said with furrowed eyebrows. "I tried to bump into the window so it would crack open so i could escape." I sighed.

"It didn't work did it?" Dean asked  while walking back to his side of the table. "Well sort of. I mean it did crack a little otherwise i wouldn't have this wound."

Dean nodded and opened the drawer and pulled out a small pincet and a few bandages. He grabbed a chair and put it in front of mine so he would be closer.

"Reach out your arm for me." He ordered. I obliged immediately and reached out my arm. I watched how he grabbed the pincet and moved it to my wound. "This can hurt a little." He smirked.

I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from screaming. "Okay i found the piece of glass. Are you ready?" Dean asked. "Yes." I answered shortly.

Dean nodded and began to reach for the piece of glass. I winced in pain when i felt how Dean tugged on the piece of glass with his pincet. "Almost done." He told me while concentrating on my wound.

"Okay i'm going to pull it out now." Told Dean. I watched how he counted from one to three before pulling out the glass. "Fuck!" I yelled as i winced in pain.

Dean smirked slightly and quickly grabbed a bottle of liquid to clean the wound. "This can sting a little." I nodded and closed my eyes.

When the liquid made contact with my arm, I immediately tried to pull away but unfortunately, Dean caught me and pulled me back. When the wound was clean, he grabbed a bandage and put it around my elbow.

"Thanks." I sighed while leaning back in the chair. Dean said nothing, instead he grabbed another bandage and tied it around my knuckles which were bleeding cause of the punch i gave him. "Thanks again." I said softly. Dean gave me a small nod before raising his arm to look at his watch.

"We can stop with the interrogation for now. Are you hungry?" He asked me. I nodded and watched how Dean took off the handcuffs.

When my hands were free, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I followed him through the hallway until we entered the living room.

He pushed me forward until i bumped into the kitchen bar. "Sit down." Dean ordered me. I obliged and sat down at the chair that Dean pointed at.

I watched how he grabbed his handcuffs and put one around my wrist. "Really?" I sighed. "Yes. Really." Dean answered in his low voice. He put the other handcuff around the tap so i couldn't escape. Again.

It kinda amazed me how his demeanor could change so fast. When he was taking care of my wound he actually seemed nice for a moment. But now he seemed cold again.

"Do you like sandwiches?" Dean asked while opening the fridge. "Yeah." I answered quietly. Dean nodded and pulled out some ingredients for the sandwiches.

"Dean?" I asked while watching how he started to prepare the sandwiches. "Yes?" He furrowed his eyebrow while keeping his eyes on the food.

"Why am i here?" I asked carefully, not wanting him to get mad at me again. Dean scoffed and shook his head. "Do you think i'm going to tell you that?" He asked. I shrugged and looked down.

I heard dean sigh while opening a cabinet to grab two plates. "I will tell you when we're done with all the questions."

"Alright." I muttered. "And how long is it going to take to ask me all of your questions?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. It depends on your co-operation. If you answer with the truth, we will be done in a few days."

"A few days?" I asked with wide eyes. Dean only hummed and handed me a plate with two sandwiches. "Thanks..." I mumbled while grabbing one of the sandwiches with one hand.

I could feel Dean's eyes on me the whole time. Not once did he looked away. "Do you really need to look at me like that?" I asked with my mouth full. Dean's lips curled up in a smirk as he looked away.

I rolled my eyes and continued with eating my sandwiches. When i was finished, i gave my plate to Dean and watched how he cleaned it before putting it back in one of the cabinets.

"So what now?" I asked quietly. Dean looked at his watch for a moment before walking over to me. He unclasped the handcuff that was around the tap and pulled me with him towards the stairs.

"W-where are we going?" I asked while walking up the stairs. "To your room to have some fun." He smirked. When i heard what he had said, i stopped dead in my tracks and looked up at Him.

"I don't want to." I told him while trying to push his hand off of me. Bad memories overtook my mind and it was killing me. I tried to break free from Dean but it didn't work as he was much taller and stronger than me.

"Hey stop it." Said Dean, trying to stop me from hurting Him or myself, but unfortunately, i didn't hear him. The only thing i could hear were those damn words, "to have some fun."

"I told you to stop!" Said Dean a little louder while grabbing both of my wrists. I refused to look at him and still tried to break free. "Look at me!" Dean yelled as he grabbed both sides of my face and forced me to look at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that i had been crying. When i saw how his face softened, i looked away from him.

"I was just joking. I just wanted to bring you to your room so you could sleep." Explained Dean. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Are you alright?" Asked Dean. I gave him a small nod and waited for him to continue walking.

When he did, I followed behind him and entered my room. "If you want to change, there are some clothes in the closet." Dean pointed at a black closet. "Okay." I told him quietly.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Dean asked again. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Like you would care. You literally kidnapped me!"

Dean pursed his lips and nodded. "Alright. I'm going to leave you to yourself then. Good night."

I watched how he left the room without looking back at me. When i heard the sound of the door getting locked, i sighed and walked over to my bed. I sat down and put my head close to my lap while silently crying. This couldn't get any worser.

Or could it?

—— •.* ✭. ☽.* ✭. ☽• ——

I actually really hate how this chapter turned out. I had to rewrite it two times cause i didn't like how i wrote the interrogator. I still don't really like it but i wasn't feeling like writing it over for the third time :/

Ps, go check out my other book called, Killer Queen. It's a Hans Gruber x OC story ;)

-Unedited-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.1K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...