𝑬𝑼𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑨|| 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒...

By -emmalupin-

𝑒𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎- (𝑛.) 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 After... More

𝑎 𝑒 𝑠 𝑡 ℎ 𝑒 𝑡 𝑖 𝑐 𝑠
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
~78~
~79~
~80~
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
FINAL
ADDED CHAPTER
NEW BOOK

~64~

11.2K 377 86
By -emmalupin-

Asteria was sat in the Gryffindor common room one early Saturday morning. Marlene and Dorcas were sat beside her, a record playing in the background.

"Happy birthday to you!" Sirius sang loudly as Remus walked out of his dorm with an unimpressed look on his face like he was trying to avoid Sirius and his singing.

"Happy birthday." Asteria said with a smile as Remus collapsed into the arm chair near hair. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"Look what we got!" Sirius shouted before handing tickets to Marlene and Dorcas. "You got Bowie tickets!" The Gryffindor exclaimed loudly. "Yes!" He shouted in reply.

"Where's Lily?" Sirius then asked. "I'm bed. She's got the flu." Marlene replied, nodding in the direction of her dorm. Sirius let out a huff. "Then we'll give our ticket to Asteria." Remus said before taking the small bit of paper from his hand and handing it to her.

During this, James had walked down the stairs and was perched on the arm of the couch. "So I'm the second option?" The Hufflepuff asked with an eyebrow raised. "Pretty much." James said with a smirk which made her elbow him in the side.

"But how are we getting there? It's in London." Dorcas asked. "Glad you asked!" Sirius exclaimed. "We'll use the floo system. That should take us to the Leaky Cauldron and we can take a bus from there." He explained.

"You really planned this out." Marlene laughed. "Only the best for my Moony." Sirius said before kissing the boy's cheek. The rest chuckled at Remus who had turned bright red.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria stood in front of the mirror in her dormitory messing with her hair. She pulled down on the red dress that she wore which stopped at her mid-thigh. It was paired with a long leather blazer jacket which reached the same length of the dress.

On her feet were black shoes which had been messily tied up. Asteria straightened her septum piercing before inspecting her smudged eyeliner and leaving the dorm to meet them in the back corner of the library, where a fireplace was located.

When she got there, the Marauders were already waiting. "Where's Dorcas and Marlene?" She asked as she got closer. They shrugged.

Just then, the two girls came running around the corner. "Where here!" She exclaimed, out of breath from running. "Well hurry. It's almost starting!" Sirius exclaimed before handing them all a handful of floo powder.

"The Leaky Cauldron." He announced loudly before a bright green flame filled the fireplace.

Asteria, who had hardly used the floo system before, started to worry herself slightly. She began to pick at her fingertips which James noticed.

"Are you alright?" He asked the girl who nodded and hummed. "Yeah. Just haven't really used the floo system before." She explained.

After Peter had went, the two were left alone. "You go then. I'll be right after you." James said with a smile, making her nod before holding out the handful of powder and stepping into the fireplace.

"The Leaky Cauldron." She announced clearly. All she could see was the green flames until she tripped out of the fireplace of The Leaky Cauldron, a wizard in pub in London.

"You made it." Marlene said with a smirk. They were all sat by the closest table waiting for them to arrive. She turned around to see James step out after her.

"Now what?" Dorcas asked. "We need to get a bus." Sirius replied. The group them stepped out of the pub and searched for the nearest bus stop. Remus began to inspect the timetable of the buses.

"The next one is a few minutes away." He said as they all sat down on the bench under the bus shelter.

They all waited until the red double decker bus approached the bus stop. Remus stepped out and held out his arm, making the bus stop.

Asteria, who had never taken muggle transport before, looked around confused which Remus chuckled at. "Just hand him the money and ask for an adult ticket." He whispered to the girl who approached the driver.

"One adult ticket please." She said as she held out the muggle money, which they took. "Single or return?" The driver asked.

She looked behind her at James with wide eyes of confusion. "Return." He told the driver who nodded before handing her a ticket. She then took a seat beside Marlene on the blue seats.

The bus began and Asteria's eyes widened at the bright lights of the business buildings and historical buildings which they passed.

"This is the stop." Remus said before getting up and hitting a red button which made a loud ding. The group of students stood up and approached the door off the bus as it pulled into the stop.

"Thank you." They all thanked as they got off the bus. Then, they all walked towards the arena where the concert was taking a place, running slightly as they were slightly late.

-☘︎︎-

The group of students had gotten tickets for the front, right by the stage. There were no seats so the crowd was stood up and dancing.

Remus stared in awe at his favourite musician who danced around the stage whilst singing his favourite songs.

Asteria was also dancing along to the songs, even though she only knew a couple. In their hands were cans which they had bought just before the concert started.

She jumped when she felt as hand resting on the small of her back. She turned around to see a man who she had never seen before. "How's your evening going, darling?" He asked with a suggestive smirk.

She tried to walk away from him, not answering his question, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Asteria dropped her drink on the floor did he could clench her fist and punch him into he cheek.

This made him let go out her wrist. James, who had watched what happened, hurried over to the girl. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

Suddenly, a security worker approached them. "You two need to leave." They ordered. "For what?" James asked. "For assault." They replied before walking the two out of the arena.

James let out a huff as they closed the doors behind them. "Sorry, I just ruined the night for you." Asteria apologised as the two wakes over to a nearby wall which they jumped up to sit on.

"You didn't ruin that night. That twat deserved that." James replied before he searched through his coat pocket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes.

He flicked it open, picking on up and holding it between his lips. He then held out the box to Asteria. "You still don't smoke?" He asked as he lit the cigarette.

"I don't mind missing out on filling my lungs with tar." She replied sarcastically. "Don't go all doctor on me." He replied with a slight chuckle before breathing out, filling the air with smoke.

"I should technically be sleeping. I've got that game tomorrow." He said, staring out at the nearby trees. "Oh yeah. Forgot you love that game so much." She replied which made him sigh.

"I don't see why you were kicked out. He was being a prick." James said, changing the conversation. "Because I wasn't being submissive." She replied.

James flicked the end of the cigarette, the ash falling to the ground. "I'm really sorry about that Quidditch thing. It was immature and-" He stopped when he saw her staring at him.

"It was very stupid." She interrupted him. "I know." He sighed. Asteria also sighed before looking in front of her at the bright sign for the concert inside.

James stared at her. He was enchanted by the bright lights which reflected into her dark eyes, how her lips parted slightly as she breath in, how her cheeks were always rosey.

Suddenly, with his free hand, he gently pushed her chin so she faced him and leaned in, pressing his lips against hers.

Her eyes were wide with surprise before she pulled away, cringing at the scent of the cigarette which James noticed. "Crap. Sorry." He apologised as he threw the cigarette on the ground and stamped it out.

Asteria chuckled lightly which made him smile. They then looked over when a large crowd walked out of the arena. "It must of finished." James said. "Already?" Asteria asked with wide eyes as the rest walked over to her.

"Did you guys have fun out here?" Sirius asked sarcastically. "It was great." Asteria replied with the same sarcastic tone, smirking at James.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.3K 26
"Just because he fancies blokes doesn't mean he fancies this bloke!" ~~✩☽~~ wolfstar with a sprinkle of jily ~~✩☽~~ disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do...
656K 22.7K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...
77.1K 2.1K 26
Lyra lestrange was adopted when she was just a year old. She was found abandoned in front of the lestrange manor or that's what they thought. Will s...
112K 3.3K 49
Getting over one's first love was always a task people people deemed hard. Ophelia Greengrass, however, finds it to be even harder as she has to get...