Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

Por bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... Más

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒

33.4K 1.6K 1.7K
Por bunnyyen_jpg

"So that's where she lives, huh?", Koko said, Sanzu beside him grinning from ear to ear.

After yesterdays revelations of you knowing Japanese, the men stopped listening to what the subordinate still had to say about you.

Not interested in the slightest anymore, as they figured, they gonna spend more than enough time with you from now on anyway.

Even Kakucho wasn't here to 'protect' you anymore.

Not from Sanzu, nor from anyone in that matter, as you knew exactly from day one, what they were talking about the entire time.

You knew Sanzu was looking for you because you heard them. You knew Sanzu was ready to shoot up your boss. You knew.. that they were here for business. As you had heard every single thing they had talked about.

It was over for you.

They either had to kill you now or kidnap you until they were satisfied with using you and then kill you. Since Sanzu still wanted to toy around with you for a bit before killing you off, they all agreed to take you as a hostage for now.

You on the other hand was currently lying on your floor. Yep, on the floor.

Having one of the fluffiest carpets anyone could think off, you usually found yourself just rolling around on your carpet next to your cat, who was usually sleeping.

Your thoughts drifted around, thinking of your next canvas painting.

Art was one of the few things you still kept close to your heart, as your mother used to love all the paintings and art pieces you created, always keeping them and hanging them up in your house to show off to anyone that came to visit.

In order to honor her, you kept continuing to draw, creating art pieces of things she used to love or that caught your attention.

The door bell rang. You opened your mouth slightly, furrowing your brows in confusion, as you didn't know who the fuck it could be.

Not having ordered anything, for once. Also, your friend didn't really text you anything, nothing about her coming over or something of that sort. She was never the type to come by spontaneously as she knew how much you valued your sleep and if she would ever, ever, come without a notification, while you were sleeping, god help her.

So you made the simplest choice ever, you ignored the door.

Sighing you rolled to your side, facing your cat. Laying a hand on top of him, as to spoon him slightly, you closed your eyes trying to drift off to dreamland.

"The lock was absolute easy to pick", Sanzu grinned while Kakucho and Koko started to look around the apartment with silent steps.

Akashi seated himself on your couch next to Rindou, getting a cigarette from his pockets.

Ran was already down the hallway, standing in front of the only closed door in the entire apartment. Slowly opening it up he peaked inside, seeing your form curled up on the floor next to your cat.

A smirk appeared on his face.

Looking back down the hallway, seeing as everyone was exploring every other part of your apartment, he silently went inside your room, closing the door behind him carefully as to not let the others hear. Strutting with silent steps towards your form, he crouched down towards you.

Bending slightly down, to look at your face, his right hand reached out to stroke your hair away from your face.

Caressing your cheek softly.

He studied your peaceful face, glancing towards your softly parted lips.

"Truly an angels face", he whispered to himself.

Your cat noticed the smell of a different person inside the room. Close to you two. Opening his eyes slowly, he realized that you two weren't alone anymore.

His ears instantly perked up as he heard many different voices and footsteps before he laid them flat against his head. His tail standing instantly tall and his fur fluffing up. Without a second thought he stood up, hissing at Ran aggressively.

Holding a fighting stance before he literally jumped towards Rans hand that was caressing your cheek, biting it.

His claws digging into his hand and wrist.

Ran yelped in pain of the sudden cat attack before trying to pry your cat off of him. The others, almost, instantly came running in. The question, 'what was wrong', on the tip of their tongues, when they saw your cat literally hanging on Rans hand with all his weight. Unable to shake him off, feeling his skin tear apart from the bite and his claws, while you stared in utter shock at him, awakened by Rans yelling.

Though your gaze quickly drifted towards the door, when the other came barging in. All you could do was mumble to yourself, "what the fuck..", still in shock before you started to crawl backwards towards your bed.

"Get Your Cat Off Of Me!", Ran yelled, clearly in Japanese. You almost sweat dropped. Pretending not to understand a single word. First of all, you were still way too shocked as to what was currently happening and why they were all here, in your room, in the first place. Second of all, as if you would do that shit, nu-uh, you're not fucking insane. Your cat might as well bite his hand off for all you cared.

"I swear to god! Get your fucking cat off of me or I'll fucking kill it!", Ran suddenly threatened. You still didn't budge, opting to play dumb. If you didn't understand a single thing he said, how would you technically know, right?

"w.. what are you saying?", you asked, still in shock. You weren't completely lying with your reaction, cause you were indeed still rather shocked about what was going on and why they're here. Yet you also knew to not let yourself slip. Though you were rather caught off guard when Sanzu spoke.

"Stop pretending! As if you don't understand what we are saying, little (Y/N) (L/N). What a naughty girl you are! Lying so shamelessly to us, pretending not to know and not to understand!", he was laughing. Finding the entire situation rather amusing while also, laughing at Rans demise.

You sweat dropped, the realization hitting you all at once.

"You checked me..", you mumbled, more so to yourself than to them. Sanzu decided to approach you, a grin plastered on his face when your cat instantly let go of Ran. His attention going from Ran to the pink haired male, hissing at him before suddenly getting him by the leg.

Sanzu, not able to react fast enough, toppled over. In this moment, Rindou and Koko started to hysterically laugh, unable to contain themselves as the sight was just too fucking funny to them. Wanting nothing more than to film the whole fiasco. The cat was undoubtedly taking them down one by one. Akashi was amused by your cute fur ball, "if you have a cat like that, you for sure don't need a Guardian Dog anymore!"

Koko, trying to catch his breath, replied, "to be fair. The cat looks bigger than a small dog!", eyeing the fur ball. You jumped up on the bed, pressing yourself against the wall when your cat joined you. Standing in front of you and guarding you.

Growling and hissing at the intruders.

"Fucking thing, I'll kill it!", Sanzu let out annoyed, standing up as he adjusted his suit. Pulling out a knife from his pockets.

To be fair, in any given situation, you would be hella cautious. Anxiety pooling in the bits of your stomache from the sheer panic of seeing a weapon. You had seen better days before. Days where a knife in front of you wasn't no biggie for you. Probably even laughing and taunting your opponent. Yet, since a certain incident.. that, had changed.

Since then you would instantly freeze or just straight up, blank out, when someone pulled a weapon in front of you.

Though when it came to friends, family... your cat, your loved once... you always saw red. Any ounce of fear gone. As you stopped giving a care of who or what was in front of you. "Touch him and I will rip you limp by limp apart, starting from your fucking head", you threatened in a low voice, your eyes shimmering with a hint of insanity.

Akashi whistled in the back, impressed by your sudden change of attitude. "Sanzu, calm down. (Y/N), let's talk", Kakucho suddenly said. Not wanting the Situation to go out of control. They didn't need to make a bigger mess.

"talk? Talk? There's nothing to talk about! Get the fuck outta here before I call the police! You broke into my fucking apartment and now you wanna talk?"

"I don't think we need to tell you who we are, Angel. The police won't help you anymore when you're lying in your own pool of blood", Sanzu laughed, though his eyes went sharp when you provoked him back, "Try me!"

"Oho, she's baring her teeth", Ran chuckled. "I'll show you more than teeth if you don't leave me the fuck alone", you said, locking eyes with Ran. "You gonna show me what I want?", Ran teased making you scoff, "fucking pervert!"

"(Y/N), I'll ask you this nicely! Just once! Please, let's talk calmly about this!", Kakucho said rather polite yet firmly, his gaze not wavering from yours. You studied his face, looking at any sign of mischievousness before you reluctantly sighed, "I will only talk to you. No one else!" "Alright!", with that he looked at the others, ordering them to leave. Waving his hand before walking further into your room. Eyeing your cat cautiously.

Sanzu scoffed making Kakucho glare at him, "Leave!", he said more sternly.

Sanzu wanted to snap at him, yet he decided to compline. For now at least. With that everyone left, closing the door behind them leaving only you, Kakucho and your cat in your room.

Kakucho took a seat at your desk chair, turning towards you. You, who was still standing on the bed. "You gonna stand on your bed, like that, forever?", "and what if?", "don't give me an attitude", "how else am I supposed to be when you broke into my house, threatened me and checked my background. What the fuck type of thing", you shot back.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead. You were right, of course you were, still, "first of all, it wasn't my idea-", "as if that makes it better, you still broke in", "we had no other choice", "Huh?! What do you even mean!?", "We did knock and rung the bell", "Oh, so if nobody opens the door you just break in like you own this fucking place?", you yelled.

"calm down", was all he said. His tone calm which made you instantly shut up.

It annoyed you.

It annoyed you how calm he was. Forcing you to calm down as well. Forcing you to be rational and calm while all you wanted to do was yell and snap at him and the others.

After a moment of silence Kakucho, once more, started calmly to talk, "are you willing to listen now?" You replied with as shrug of your shoulders, having no real choice anyways. That was good enough for him though, "Sanzu figured out your name and wanted to know more about you, Ran got the info", "fucking-", "you almost got away, you know!"

You looked at him, confusion painted your face, not entirely sure what he meant.

"If we hadn't figured out, that you could understand us and speak Japanese.. you would've gotten away with maybe, just, a tiny scratch. You were quite good at playing 'obvious'.. pretending to not understand a single thing we said. But due to the fact that you understood what we said, well, you know too much now", he simply stated.

"what do you mean with 'tiny scratch'?", "Sanzu wanted to toy around with you, for a bit, before leaving", "as if I would've let him", you scoffed.

"Man, just... let me go. I'm not gonna say shit anyway, it's none of my fucking business what you do or who you do and how you get your money and shit. I'm just minding my business so leave me alone, please", you said, almost pleading now.

Kakucho propped his elbow up on the edge of your table, leaning his head against his fist. He had a threateningly calm expression, his personality way too rational and relaxed. Which was not bad for you though, since he seemed like one of the few you could negotiate with.

"Let's be honest", you started once more, before sitting down on your bed. You took your cat to calm him down, stroking his fur, as he was still riled up since Kakucho was in the room, "you're gonna go back to japan soon, right? We're not gonna see each other ever again. I'm not one to talk about others business anyway. It's gonna be like we never even met", you sincerely said, holding his gaze, your eyes showing a hint of desperation.

"I just wanna live a normal life", you said in all honesty.

A sudden wave of sadness and anxiety hitting you out of nowhere. Life hasn't always be too kind to you. Just recently life has gotten easier and more bearable for you. "I don't wanna die! I don't wanna leave my place and work behind! I don't wanna leave my friends behind, my family.. please", your eyes started to burn as you felt your voice cracking.

You didn't want to cry in front of him. Trying to hold your tears in, you barely whispered out, "I really don't wanna die..."

Your cats attention drifted towards your face. Looking up at you, he sat up, licking your tears away, purring, trying to calm you down. Kakucho felt his heart squeeze at the sight of you.

If there was one thing he hated about himself, something he would never admit, that after all those years, he was still a rather emotional guy. He knew what you meant, he knew what you felt. He wouldn't mind the option of just leaving you alone and never seeing you again. You were after all just a random girl. A random girl that had a rather interesting past, if he was being honest.

A past not 'normal' people usually had.

Despite all that, there was this weird sense of trust towards your words. He for some reason, had to admit, that he believed your words. The words of affirmation that you wouldn't rat them out. Pretending that you never ever met them or saw them, in your life. Maybe it was for the fact that you were technically a criminal yourself, according to your files, that made it for Kakucho so much easier to believe your words.

At the end, Mikey didn't know about you yet, so there was still a slight shimmer of hope for you.. if it wasn't for Sanzu, of course.

Kakucho thought further, his mind drifting to the Haitian Brothers, Ran and Rindou. Usually, they get quickly bored of things, so he assumed that their interest towards you, would quite quickly fade. Akashi and Mochi weren't too focused on things like women as Mochi liked to fight and Akashi was nonchalant about everything anyway.

If he couldn't get you, Akashi would simply get himself a prostitute anyway to satisfy his needs.

As for Koko, he could definitely bribe him with Money, not that Koko was too focused on one woman anyway. Since all Koko focused on was money and winning in life. Even though Kakucho had to admit that Kokos gaze on you was.. a rather interesting one. Despite that he was sure, give Koko a stack of money and tell him to leave you alone, that this would make the deal.

Yeah, it was all in the palm of Sanzus hands. Since Sanzu was the no.2 of Bonten and had the tendency to never let things go. Sometimes even holding grudges for centuries after.

You unfortunately caught the attention of the wrong guy, Kakucho had to admit that.

Sighing, he stood up. He walked towards your silently crying form before cupping your cheek and lifting your face to meet his gaze. Caressing your cheek softly with his thumb.

Closing your eyes, you leaned into the warmth of his hand, feeling a weird sense of comfort. It was strange indeed, how much his touch comforted you as it was gentle and welcoming. Warm.

Even when you were in the hotel room, his touch was so comforting, so gentle and soft, full of care. It made you wonder how a guy like him, with such calloused yet soft hands at the same time, ended up as a criminal. Your life in his hands, as he was the one to choose if you see another day or not.

Yet, the comfort of his touch, made you almost forget that he was, in fact, a criminal.

Hearing him sigh once more, you opened your eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were locked with yours when he suddenly cupped your cheeks with both hands, stroking your tears away with his thumbs, softly.

The stare and gesture so intimate, you parted your lips subconsciously. Loosing focus of your surroundings. His eyes glided over your face, carefully studying your expression. You looked undeniably beautiful in his eyes, even with your nose and cheeks slightly red and puffy from crying. For a moment, he found himself wishing to have met you under different circumstances.

A thought that was even odd to him.

Maybe it was the way you looked so innocently up at him. Your eyes holding nothing but pure love and warmth. Maybe it was the sincerity of your words. Maybe it was the way you looked at him without judgment. Looking at him as if he was just another person you had known for years and not a criminal with a scar adorning his face and a blind eye.

He didn't know what it was, yet he knew that he for in a weird and odd way, he wanted to help you somehow. So he uttered some words that gave you a tiny bit of hope.

"I'll see what I can do"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

880 63 14
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥 Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real person. Haitani Ran, a criminal with char...
17.2K 625 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...
36.5K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
271K 11K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...