right here [ I. TOGE ]

By Metalliic-

-> where inumaki meets you, gojo satorus' only kid. ~ i do not own the photos here, i only own the storyboar... More

warnings
background
une
tois
quat
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze

deux

2.2K 61 20
By Metalliic-

"she's not being trained by that stupid old man!"

.

.

.

.

start-->

he said it so suddenly. mei mei rolled her eyes, as if she wasn't surprise he would give into the males request. utahime was surprised he would agree - mostly because before you woke up, they had a talk outside the room that they wouldn't give into any of gojos' requests.

it didn't bother you, because at least now you'll be with your father 24/7. you get to see how he acts, how he'll act, what he does all the time.

this way alright for you. you didn't think about it.

so when the meeting got dismissed, you followed both your dad and yuuta out of the room. there, you guys started talking on your way to yuutas' dorm. on the way there, you learned that yuuta was his first name.

well, shit.

"i am so sorry!" you apologized, he let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he waved a hand dismissively. "oh no, you're fine! we're distant relatives anyways-" he excused, giving a small smile as you guys continued to walk. that's when you heard the yelling.

"tuna tuna!!"

"holy shit, hey okkostu."

"oh, he's back already?"

you eyed the three, standing back and next to your dad. these were the people who your dad worked with? they seemed to be around your age. well, you figured that after finding out about yuuta being your distant cousin.

as they walked closer, panda gave yuuta a fist pump, the green-haired girl smiled, giving a nod, while the grey-haired boy gave him a full-on hug. you had to admit, you found that adorable.

when they noticed you, all eyes were on you. gojo chuckled deeply, doing a funny pose, "introducing my daughter, y/n gojoooo!!" he exclaimed. maki raised an eyebrow, looking you up and down. her looking at you alone just made you self-conscious. "a-ah, maki, try not to stare too much, okay?" yuuta jumped in, noticing how in uncomfortable you looked.

inumaki held his hand out for you to shake. which is something he never did. "tuna mayo." he said, making you shake his hand and look at yuuta for help. "that's inumaki toge from the inumaki clan." he explained briefly and you mouthed an 'oh' before looking at panda. "oh, my name is just panda, nice to meet'cha!" he boomed, his voice loud and cheerful, as he laughed right after.

you smiled softly, getting comfortable around everyone. maybe not maki though, she seemed a bit scary to you.

"you had a daughter? how old is she?" maki asked suddenly, throwing her sword over her shoulder. gojo looked as if he was in thought, putting his finger on his chin, "for the last 15 almost 16 years, why?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear before maki pushed his face away from her personal space.

was this how your dad always acted around the people he worked with?

gojo turned his attention back to you, which made you raise an eyebrow at this. "yeah, dad?" you asked, "these are my students, my co-workers are the ones that were being rude to you earlier." he grumbled, it's almost as if he read your mind.

you let out a giggle, waving your hand dismissively. "yeah, well..i kind of figured that." you lied, crossing your arms and sending him a playful glare.

-

the rest of the day went smoothly. you were supposed to be shut in your room, which happened to be right next to megumi fushiguro. who you've met before.

your dad had introduced you to him back when you two were kids, you also met tsumiko. but, you didn't see her around and figured not to ask about it out of respect. megumi was probably the only one who knew about you and was able to act like he never did. which didn't last long, because you were bored. your dad had wanted you to stay in your room, until he felt like training you.

he wasn't even doing his job.

technically, he was, just not for you.

you were currently in megumis' room, snooping around and touching things you knew he probably didn't want anyone to touch. but, it didn't matter, your boredom was much more important to you, especially since yuuta was getting ready to go like he had planned to earlier. you didn't want to bother him and drag out wherever he had to be even more than it already had been. eventually, in the midst of your chaotic thoughts, someone walked in, and that someone happened to be fushiguro.

"what are you doing in here, y/n?"

you turned to him, a bit surprised that he was back so early. "what do you mean? what are you doing here?" you shot back, in a matter-of-fact tone. he rolled his eyes before throwing the towel he had wrapped around his neck onto the edge of his bed. "that's just - ew." you cringed, eyeing the semi-damp towel in disgust before you heard a quiet chuckle emit from him. "how is that ew? you do realize you're not even supposed to be in here? do you understand how angry your dad will be if he-" you cut him off, not even letting him finish the sentence. "if he catches me in a boys room, yeah, i know-" you groaned, running your fingers through your s/l/h, which was enough for megumi to look the other way.

he always did that, even back when the two of you were kids.

"then leave?" he sighed, "i need to change out of my clothes, pretty gross." you didn't even notice his clothes. in fact, you weren't even paying attention to his appearance before you actually were. which was now. you scanned his body, seeing that he was now taller than you, and his hair got darker, his skin much tanner than it had been back when the two of you were younger. the sweat on his body only made him seem more attractive than you thought he was to begin with.

"are you done checking me out?"

you coughed, almost choking on your own spit before you punched his side. "wasn't checking you out, you imbecile." you scoffed, and to his response he only laughed. which was sweet, you haven't heard him laugh in so long. in fact, you don't think you've ever heard him laugh at all, since the time you've known him. nonetheless, you listened and left the bedroom, looking around before leaving, because holy hell, if your dad saw you leaving fushiguros' room, it's your ass and his, and that would be your fault, not his.

you were making your way back to your room, until you saw a tall, pink-haired boy. might as well get to know the people here while you're at it. "you!" you called out, catching his attention as he looked back over at you, he was also covered in sweat, which, in your opinion, made him look hella attractive, especially up close. "hi? have i met you before?" he asked you, his voice and tone confused as well as his face having confusion written all over it.

"i'm y/n gojou, nice to meet you!"

that seemed to have caught his attention. his face flushed a bright red as he took your hand that you had held out for him to shake. it was a gentle shake, almost as if he was scared to shake your hand.

"your gojou-sensei's daughter?"

"yep!"

"cool!!" he chimed, his tone eager as his face lit up and beamed at you. he clearly wanted to continue to talk more, which is something you didn't mind doing if it meant you got your boredom knocked out of you as you waited for your father.

little did you know, you were becoming friends with someone you probably shouldn't have. this'll cause issues for you in the future, and pain.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.7K 32
Mai Zenin meets a boy from another noble family, one that is despised by her own. 'Could these two ever cope and find something instead of being ene...
99.5K 3.3K 58
| š‰š®š£š®š­š¬š® šŠššš¢š¬šžš§ š‘šžššššžš« šˆš§š¬šžš«š­ | [ Rewritten ] "į““įµ‰Źøāø“ Źøįµ’įµ˜ į¶ įµ’Ź³įµįµ’įµ— įµ—įµ’ Ź³įµ‰įµ—įµ˜Ź³āæ ā±įµ— įµ—įµ’ įµįµ‰" "įµ‚Ź°įµƒįµ—? į“µ įµˆā±įµˆāæ'įµ— įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ įµƒāæŹøįµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ į¶ Ź³įµ’įµ Źøįµ’įµ˜" ...
2.8K 120 18
"ok you blue eyes, you Hazel, you green, you brown, you purple, you dark blue, you dark green ,You Grey!! ,Yoy Dark brown! and finally you! panda! le...
2.1K 42 10
satoru gojo's little sister, (y/n) gojo fights for the people she loves and will not stop at anything for that cause, she lives her life in a very cr...