๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

By KrystalVerse

"๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" "๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

โ—†Rulesโ—†
Ch 1 | Start
Ch 2 | Bet
Ch 3 | Trip
Ch 4 | One night stand
Ch 5 | Stepbrother
Ch 6 | University
Ch 8 | Boyfriend
Ch 9 | Happy
Ch 10 | Part time job
Ch 11 | Jealousy
Ch 12 | Dinner
Ch 13 | Car
Ch 14 | Regrets
Ch 15 | I Love You
Ch 16 | Anger
Ch 17 | Understanding
Ch 18 | Happy Ending

Ch 7 | His Promise

11.1K 483 24
By KrystalVerse

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

The lecture ended.. The teaching is not bad either.. I closed the notes I made.. It was the last lecture of our class.. but still its not even lunch break.. (A/n - I'm in uni.. and our timing is not fixed for lectures.. so I'm describing it same here) I got up from seat.. "Hey-" said Taehyung.. I cut him off.. "Look Taehyung... I know your dad work's in my dad's company.. but trust me.. I can't tell my dad to promote your dad or something like that.. so please stop talking to me if you have any that type of intentions.." I said..

His face turned blank.. "Did you thought of me like that?" he stood up.. "My dad have good position in company.. I don't need to beg anyone for that.. Even if my dad losses the job.. I won't come begging to you.." he said and I can see him getting angry.. I felt guilty speaking to him like that.. I was waiting for him to complete his sentence that he stopped me walking out.. he sighed.. "I was going to tell you.. that if you are going to give national exam.. Professors allow us to attend other classes.. our classes ended early today.. So as a CR it was my duty to inform you that.. So.. Bye" He said in a bit irritated tone..

He started walking out.. "hey.. wait.." he stopped and turned to me with blank face.. "I'm sorry" I said.. "I was.. too rude.. I shouldn't have spoke to you like that.. " I added.. I have no idea how to talk to make friends.. but I can atleast apologize for my mistakes.. he smiled.. "It's ok.." He stayed silent.. "Do you want to attend a 3rd year class with me! It will help to memorize the last year's syllabus.." I thought he won't talk to me now.. but.. he asked me this smiling.. Well.. I do have to give national exam to get free from dad.. I nodded... "then what are you waiting for.. introduce yourself to the class.. and we will leave.." I nodded again..

________________________________

After introducing myself to class.. We both were making our way to our juniors class.. Taehyung keeps on talking to me.. He is sweet.. I kinda liked him.. We entered a class which was same as ours.. we both silently got seated at back.. as the lecture was ongoing.. My eyes went on Jia.. Who is seated in cross but 5/6 seats ahead ours.. She was fully focused on studying.. A smile formed on my face.. "Wow.. I never knew you had a beautiful smile.." Said Taehyung.. my smile slowly faded... he looked at Jia and than again me.. "She is beautiful.. isn't she?" I stayed silent.. not answering his question..

he focused on board.. "I feel little pity for her.." "why.. Pity?" I asked.. and we started talking.. "You see.. few months ago a boy name 'Chan Yun' proposed her.. And I don't know how.. but she accepted it too.. it was all good in starting.. but than suddenly one day they broke up.. and that's when all came to know that she was just a bet to him.." he said.. and I remember that she told me about it in club that day.. "but.. they already broke up.. what's now to pity her?" he chuckled.. but I was serious.. "you seem interested in her" he smirked.. Yes I'm..

"Actually after their break up.. Chan Yun continuously keeps on wandering around her.. And keeps on reminding her that she was just a bet.. From how much I know him.. he will keep continuing it.. I guess he wants her back.. But he wants Jia to beg him for that..you can say she getting bullied or..harrass.." I focused on Jia listening his talk.. "And I felt like Jia is changed after their break up.. as every student knows here what Chan Yun did to her..They keep on taunting her.. She was sweet and kind before.. but.. now.. she has started behaving rude and aggressive.. And I understand her change.." he said..

I noticed her changed too.. "Who is Chan Yun?" I asked him scanning my eyes.. "The one sitting there.." I focused on the place he was eyeing.. "One with brown jacket" I remembered his face now.. he is the same guy from which Jia asked me to help.. Did this bastard kept on behaving like that to her..for all this months? He was focused on Jia too.. with smirk on his face chewing his gum.. I want to break his teeth for real..

______________________________

The lecture ended.. I will be honest.. my focus was on Jia all the time... she started talking to her friend.. smiling and giggling.. "Hey Jia!" said Taehyung waving his hand.. That made Jia focus on him first and than on me.. She nodded and smiled at Taehyung.. Do they know each other? She walked to us.. talking out some notes.. "I was in hurry.. sorry.. they might not be organized.." she said to Taehyung.. "It's ok.. as long as I'm able to read.." he said smiling.. "When should I return them?" He asked.. "Mm.. within 2 days.." she said.. "Ok done" and they smiled to each other.. I'm jealous..

"Oh! Meet him.. He is Jeon Jungkook.. he is new admission" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.. I stayed quiet.. "We.. already know each other sunbae.." (A/N - 'Sunbae = Senior {In Korean} ) she said.. I didn't expected her to say the truth.. "Oh! I didn't knew! How?" he asked.. "Just.. as" I said before she says anything.. It was awkward silence after that.. "Ok.. I'll be leaving.." she said bowing to Taehyung.. he nodded and she left after glancing at me once.. We both walked out too..

"You both knew each other.. I see.. You have a crush on her don't you?" he asked.. he was having a smirk on his face.. I chuckled looking somewhere else.. "Oh my god.. I will take that as yes.." he said.. "Wow.. I can't believe this.. Well.. you both will look great together.. You can ask me for help if you need anything.. I'll get going now.. See you tomorrow Kookie" he said.. Kookie! When did we became so close? I still just nodded.. he left.. Jia! She didn't brought her car.. I searched for her but I guess she left already.. And I don't even have her number.. Dammit.. I have to wait for her at home now..

| ᴊɪᴀ |

When Taehyung sunbae introduced him.. I didn't felt like lying.. Taehyung sunbae has helped me alot.. In studies and even from Chan Yun sometimes.. don't misunderstand our relationship.. we are just good friends.. neither of us thinks of each other in any different way.. I give him notes of class.. as he have to prepare for his nationals.. I took a taxi and reached the cafe I work part time..

____________________________

It's almost 10 pm.. I had to work overtime today.. I came inside the house.. all the lights were off.. Well.. I'm used to this atmosphere.. Mom won't be home from now on I guess.. I was hungry.. I haven't eaten anything.. not even lunch.. I switched on the light of kitchen.. and opened the fridge.. Hoping I will find something.. But.. there are just some fruits and vegetables.. "Hungry?" I flinched at the husky voice.. I turned to see Jungkook standing near door of the kitchen..with arms crossed at chest and lean on door..

He was wearing causal oversized t-shirt with sweatpants.. and his hairs wear tied in a ponytail behind.. He looks.. sexy! I stayed silent.. He came to me.. "Do you know how to cook?" he asked.. "No.. I will just get some instant noodles.." And I started walking out.. but was pull back by him grasping my wrist.. "No need.. I will make you something.." he let go my wrist and started picking up vegetables..

I just stood there watching his activities.. He washed them and started cutting vegetables.. Hot.. I sat on countertop admiring him.. "I never thought you can cook" I said.. I love guys who can cook.. he just smiled.. "You shouldn't came this late alone.." He said still focused on his work.. "It's my everyday routine" he looked at me.. "everyday you come home this late alone?" I shook my head.. "No.. not late.. but alone.. today I had to work overtime so"

he washed his hands and gave me his phone removing it from the pocket.. "Save your number.. And if you're going to be late next time.. Just call me.. I'll pick you up" "You don't need t-" "Just do it" he said more like ordering.. but it didn't made me feel irritated.. cause I understand he is worried of me coming home late alone.. I took the phone..

A smirk formed on my face while saving my number in his phone.. I gave a missed call so that I can save it too.. Then after I just kept on staring him and his work.. My mouth started getting watery seeing him preparing food.. "If you didn't knew cooking.. then what were you doing before this? I mean when our parents weren't married?" "We had some workers.. they used to prepare food for me.. and sometimes I used to eat outside.." He just simply nodded..

"then what about today.. why you denied hiring worker?" "I was angry" I said without hesitating... Cause that's the truth.. "What about you? How did you learned cooking?" he formed a wistful smile.. "I learned it by myself.. I didn't liked anyone's cooking other than my mom's.. so everyday I used to try cooking for myself seeing videos online... and finally I was able to make it perfectly like my mother"

Mom? But he could have called her and asked the recipe.. I bit my lips being curious.. "Oh! Is your mom.. alive?" he chuckled.. "yes.. she is fine and healthy.." he said smiling.. And again there was silence for few minutes.. "How was your First day?" I asked.. Cause don't like this silence.. "It was.. good.. Unexpectedly I made a friend I guess" "Taehyung sunbae?" he nodded.. "well he is really nice.. He also friendly.. He always helped me a lot.. he-" "stop" I was confused hearing his cold voice out of sudden.. as if he was angry.. or.. Jealous?

"I mean.. Food are ready!" he said.. I nodded slightly.. And got down of countertop.. He arranged both of ours plate.. I didn't knew even he didn't had dinner.. we sat opposite to each other.. I took the spoon.. and slowly took the first bite of food.. My eyes widen slightly.. Never in my life I would be able to cook this delicious.. I looked at him.. who looked like was waiting for me to say something.. "It's.. delicious" He formed a proud smile.. and we continued eating..

After dinner I started washing dishes.. Obviously he cooked.. so I should at least do this.. But he didn't let me do it alone.. I'm washing the dishes.. and he is drying and arranging them.. "About your.. ex! Today I came to know what he keeps on doing.." he said.. I stopped my activity for a second.. then again continued "Why? do you pity me now?" I asked still washing dishes.. "No.. I am worried about you!" I paused and looked at him.. "Why don't you just kick him off when he harrass you? Or Do you still love him?" he asked looking straight into my eyes..

"Obviously No.. And about kicking him off.. His horny friends are no less.. I just want to graduate without getting raped" I said.. continuing washing dishes.. "When now I'm here.. I promise you.. I'm not going to let him or anyone harrass you.." he said.. his tone was cold.. But still it flattered my heart..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT ๐Ÿ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
684 13 13
Hyelin was just getting seven stepbrothers... totally normal! What she did't know was that her life was about to take a great U-turn... X: Hyung I r...
110K 3.2K 15
"Guys I'm trying to stu- OH MY GOD! What're you doing?", I asked as I walk into the room catching my stepbrothers in a weird situation. "Y/N! It's no...
16K 662 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...