when the hero comes to the on...

By arsennusuppekov74

"Peter Parker is a student, laboratory assistant and superhero. A future discoverer of chemistry, biology, g... More

SEASON ONE PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
Author Note
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
hi 👋 guys
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

367 11 1
By arsennusuppekov74

Sighing, realizing that the three of them would have to save Parker's ass, he went into one of the booths and dialed 911. After reporting a mass shootout in the Yankee Stadium area, he hung up and nodded to both ladies and went ahead.  Electra knew her place perfectly well - she did not try to climb ahead of the man, covering the back of her beloved, while Vanessa, armed with a sniper rifle, neatly killed those who could attack her friends from afar.  It was on the shots of her dragoon that the first police car arrived, but when they saw Shocker, angry at the disruption of the auction, they quickly called for help.

- I'll fry you, bastards, - shouting, Shocker hit the ground sharply, blowing several police cars with a wave of vibration.  Turning to the cries of his subordinates, the German saw Spider-Man and fired a shot towards the guy.  The wave knocked over not only Peter, but also hitting a couple of the bandit's subordinates, sent them on a journey to the Astral.  - Spider, I'm surprised you only showed up now.  Decided to break the deal for me again?  And I was going to leave the city, leave everything in the past.  Why are you yourself to blame.

-Can we chat about science?  - Shaking his head, the guy sharply hit himself in the chest.  The mark on the suit has darkened, and long dark stripes have appeared on the outer thighs, ribs and arms.  - We both improved our costumes, can we discuss their characteristics?

“Do you really think you can stop me ?!  - Laughing, Schultz sharply hit with a wave of vibration, trying to hit the guy, but he dodged.  Meanwhile, everyone who could somehow suffer from the battle of mutants was removed from the small square - Daredevil, Elektra, the Sablinova sisters went upstairs to Copycat, the bandits and policemen disappeared like cockroaches, and only a couple of ambulances were still nearby, helping the injured girls  ...  - Are you stalling again so as not to show others how weak you are?  Do not worry, after my victory I will return these bitches to their cages, but I will not sell, I will give it to my subordinates for entertainment, and then I will give it to brothels so that others will also enjoy the fresh meat.  I think they will be very grateful to you!  Although this will not bother you, because by that time you will be dead!

- You talk a lot, - grabbing a cobweb of a granite baseball half the size of Peter's, located in front of the entrance to the stadium, the guy spun around and sent it towards the man.  Not having time to react, Schultz blocks the energy strike around him, discharging the suit.  The spider is waiting for this - quickly approaching and trying to hit harder.  The mask on the German's head was simple and could not protect his head from a blow with a fist, since Herman leaned on the field of the suit - the guy was aiming there.  But the former PMC sergeant was not so simple, dodging the answer, punching the guy's ribs.  - Well, I wanted something good.

-What are you going to do to me?  - mocking, the German tried to hit the guy with a kick, but he, bent over in the bridge, sharply hit him in the stomach with his heel, knocking him away from himself.  Unlike a man, agility and strength was not bestowed on him by a suit, but by mutation and was always with him.  The blow turned out good, throwing the man back, the guy released the web, trying to glue one hand of the German to the ground.

-I repeat, you talk too much!  - Jumping up to strengthen the blow, Peter tried to fall exactly in the center of the man's abdomen, knocking him out, but at that moment the suit was charged and the man with one hand released a powerful wave that sent the guy flying back.  - And this was definitely not in the plan.

-And which of us talks a lot?  - sighing, the man stood up, tearing the web with a snap of his fingers and looking at the guy.  - You are still pathetic, having such strength, you protect these nonentities.

- Yes, shut up, Dark Lord, - sharply squeezing several flasks in his hands, Peter sent a bundle of cobwebs into the man.  With a dismissive twitch of his hand, he tore it open, not even noticing the whitish powder that adhered to his suit.  Dodging a couple of waves that swept away the columns that adorned the stadium, Peter mentally counted the seconds from the moment the light yellow moss hit the Shocker suit.  Dodging attacks, a couple of times he threw granite balls, several benches and other trifles at him so that the man did not realize that the young man was only waiting for something.

- Is that all you can do?  - On the second minute Herman asked, but a sharp pain piercing his hand made the man shut up.  The entire suit was covered with small electrical flashes, holes in the armor were visible here and there, and a blood stain was spreading on the head.  - How?  What did you do?

-I removed your isolation, Shocker, - while creating a spider-web bomb, the guy threw it at the man, wrapping his hands with cobwebs.  The next blow was struck at the legs, wrapping them around and knocking the enemy to the ground.  “You can try to get out, but then you’ll break your limbs again.  Are you sure you like it?

“Oh, you bastard,” the angry subordinate of Kingpin tried to get out without using bracers, but the strong composition of the new web did not allow him to do it.  Having wrapped the man like a doll, leaving only his head free and not touching the gloves-bracers, Parker sighed, he was so tired of this night that he just wanted to fall and fall asleep.

“I hope they put him in prison for a long time.” Looking at the writhing white caterpillar, Elektra noticed the heavily armed cops dragging insulating armor.  - It seems someone called the feds, it's time for us to get out of here.

- Spider, you will walk us to the hotel, right?  - clinging to the guy from the side, Anna cooed, looking directly into the guy's mask.  - I'm scared to spend the night only with Silver, what if they attack us again?  And you are so strong, experienced ...

-Good night, Spider, - laughing, Daredevil quickly left the roof, dragging with him Electra, showing her thumb.  Vanessa disappeared even earlier, but Silver, looking at her sister with displeasure, sighed.

Read at your own risk.  This part of the chapter carries an NC-17 rating, possibly NC-21.

While washing himself in the shower of the hotel apartment, Peter did not expect penetration, especially from Silver, who went to bed an hour ago.  After seeing the sisters to the hotel, he agreed to stay with them for the night, though he made a condition that he would sleep in a separate room.  He didn’t have the strength to get home to Queens, as that would have meant flying on spider webs across New York.

Turning off the light in the bathroom, the blonde went inside, opened the shower door and looked at the guy.  In the darkness, she did not see his face, only the heavy breathing of the brown-haired man, as she managed to notice, and a large member that was in semi-combat readiness.

-You can not say your name, Spider, - hugging the guy in a kiss, the girl hugged him with one hand, and the other began to jerk his cock.  - I just want to feel in myself what I rubbed against today while flying around the city.  It's clear?

- With joy, - the guy said a little hoarsely, hugging the girl.  Raising her slightly so that it was comfortable for him to kiss her breasts, he felt how Peter Jr. walked his head over the girl's shaved pubis, slightly touching the clitoris and was pressed against a flat tummy.  At the same time, Silver passionately kissed Peter, lightly biting the guy's lower lip and scratching his shoulders with claws.

Parker did not last long, yet a year of abstinence did its job.  He growled like a wild beast, he lifted the girl, abruptly entered her, pulling a groan from Silver's throat.  Not ready for an invasion of this size, the girl's pussy clenched convulsively, trying to push out the guy's cock.

- Be careful, Spider, this is not the size that you can easily take into yourself, even if you are leaking, - sobbing from slight pain, and hugging the guy, the girl tried to get comfortable.  - Let's go to bed, I think it will be much more comfortable for us.

Kissing the girl in the ear, as if expressing agreement, Peter pulled the cock out of her a little, leaving only the head inside and carrying Silver with ease into the room.  Feeling the movements of the brown-haired man, who was careful and gentle enough, caressing the insides only with the head of the penis, the girl could not help but flow even more, and in the end she began to sit on the penis - lightly, as if afraid of size.  At the same time, she did not forget to kiss the Spider, biting her lips and arranging battles with her tongues.

Putting the girl on the bed, while he remained standing, the guy took her long legs and brought them together, put them on his shoulder.  Coming out of the blonde, he slightly tickled her slit, causing a moan of desire and swiping her pussy up and down, began to gently introduce a member inside.  And if the head entered without any problems, like the first seventeen centimeters, then the remaining five were clearly bursting with a gap that was not ready for such a thing - the girl was breathing heavily, scraping her fingers on the blanket.  Putting his hand on his pubis, Peter began to caress the girl's clitoris with his thumb, not forgetting to carefully move inside, gradually moving deeper and deeper.

“Stronger,” said Sablinova, moaning, five minutes later, and the young man was not long in coming.  Lowering the girl's legs, which immediately clenched on his hips, he leaned over to the girl, kissing her and increasing the range of motion.  By this time, the penis was already completely hidden inside her, caressing the entrance to the uterus with the head, reaching to the most secret places.  The quiet moans, which the girl tried to suppress, biting her fists, were abruptly replaced by loud ones, and then, trembling sharply, she hugged the guy to her, trying to feel the whole organ inside.  The convulsive contraction of the muscles showed the guy that the Simkarian had finished, but the guy himself, in spite of fatigue and celibacy, was not satisfied.  True, the touch of something wet and warm to his balls almost knocked Parker's whole mood down.

-It's me, - Anna's voice, heard behind, changed to caress the guy's scrotum, and then he, holding his tongue down, began to caress her sister.  Making sure that this was not something alien, the guy continued to move in the girl's contracting vagina, which eventually led to new moans spreading throughout the room, and when her cousin wetted her finger, gently inserted it into Silver's ass, the tonality doubled.  - Fuck her harder, she's just pretending to be shy!

-I ... You ... Fuck ... Your ... Brushes ... - trying to speak coherently between the moans and movements of the guy, creating fireworks in front of her eyes, the girl still heard her sister's words.  Yes, and a thin finger in the anus did not give any doubts about who exactly decided to help Peter.  - Dont listen her...

- Yes, she gets high, like the last slut, - Anna said through quiet moans.  Caressing her sister's ass with her finger, the petite blonde did not forget about herself, playing with the clitoris and thrusting a couple of boys into her hole.  - Harder, Spider, harder.  Kick her out so that her uterus will never forget you.

“Grrrr,” growling at such words, Parker increased his range of motion, feeling the balls tighten in preparation for devastation.  Several progressive-return movements and the guy felt a wave of pleasure swept through his body, and sperm poured inside the girl.  At the same moment, Silver screamed from the second orgasm, feeling how her womb was filling and bursting not only because of the size of the penis, but also of the sperm.  Making the last movement forward, the guy kissed Sabliski on the lips, as if thanks for the pleasure he had received, and fell on his back next to him, feeling how someone's lips grabbed his penis.

Anna decided not to waste time, and after seeing the size of the guy's genital organ, the blonde firmly decided that this stake would also be inside her.  Therefore, having entered the room, she decided to slightly speed up his sex with her sister, caressing Silver's ass with her finger and licking the guy's scrotum.  From her experience, it was possible to say that not a single man remained indifferent to the game with his balls - they either got a kick from this, ending prematurely, or abruptly removing her mouth from these places, experiencing unpleasant sensations.  As soon as the Spider finished inside her cousin, and fell off to the side, the girl began to lick the sperm from his standing penis, which remained on the head.  After the last drops were removed, and the genital organ proudly towered over the guy's groin, the girl smiled slyly.

Squeezing the penis with her hand, she sent him in, gently sitting on the guy's thighs.  A sharp exhale, in which the word "Mom" slipped through and the member is half hidden in her.  Raising herself a little, Anna lowers again to sit down this time, and so several times, until she is completely on the guy's hips, clinging to him.  The flat tummy was slightly bursting, and the head was pressed against the uterus, but overall Sablinova was happy that there was such a thing in it.

“And she says that I’m a whore,” said Silver with quiet indignation.  One of her fingers was inside her slit, while the other she sucked, licking Peter's cum off him.  - It seems to me, sister, as soon as we return home, we will need to seriously talk about your adventures.

“I don’t know anything, I just want it,” Anna said with a shoulder, and began to move sharply.  Movements up and down were interspersed with circular movements of the hips, and again, like a piston, began to move up and down.  After a while, moving away from the bewitching sight, Peter began to give in with his hips from below, while keeping his hands on the girl's waist, causing Anna to moan.

Silver decided not to waste time either, and standing up on stiff legs, went to her sister's back, pressing her chest against her back.  A second later, her fingers began to caress the blonde's clitoris, squeezing, stroking or squeezing.  The wheezing Anna could not stand it, began to finish and fell with her sister on Peter's chest.

“Not that I’m not against such a turn, but I actually still want to,” said Parker, slightly wincing that his organ was clamped in an uncomfortable position.  With a chuckle, Silver got up, letting the guy get out and immediately fell on her back, spreading her legs.  - And what do you want?

-Put it on me and fuck us one by one, - the girl said with a smile.  She had already rested and was ready for the second round, and the guy's cock demanded a release.  Shaking his head, Pete lifted her, putting her in a knee-elbow position over her orgasmic sister and sharply planted her, causing a moan.

-This time I myself will decide how and in what position we will do it, - leaning towards the girl, the guy ran his tongue over her ear and pushing his penis to the very root, caused a quiet moan-scream.  Having gained amplitude, he began to systematically move back and forth, reaching the most hidden corners of the girl.  Having made a dozen or two movements, he switched to the lying Anna's vagina, who had just come to her senses and began to caress her sister's breasts, moaning in protest, she wanted to crawl away, but Silver, who pressed her to the bed, did not let her do it.  - Good girl, substitute your sister's holes for me, then you will be rewarded.

- Talk less, fuck deeper, - only Silver could moan when her sister's fingers invaded her ass.  She managed to take revenge, fidgeting on the blanket from the pressure of Peter, and catching the buzz from the way she was bursting with the guy's penis.  After two dozen movements, the guy changed the hole again, starting to enjoy Silver.

This could not continue for a long time, and after half an hour the guy, pressing against the thighs of a miniature blonde, began to fill her uterus with sperm.  At that moment, Anna caught the third, the most powerful orgasm that night and quietly bit Silver's shoulder, whining.  Her sister did not react immediately, still being in a state of passion after orgasm, he only winced in pain.

“I don’t know about you, but I no longer have the strength to go somewhere,” the elder Sablinova said quietly.  Gently freeing herself from her sister's grip, she pressed against the guy's right side.  - Spider, we'll spend the night here, okay?

-And in the morning we will please with a blow job, - Anna said, huddling on the left.  “And if you behave yourself, Silva will give you her ass.”

- Rather, Anna will do it, - the head of the Wild Pack said with the last bit of strength, falling asleep on the guy's shoulder.  Sighing, Parker still managed to cover all three with a blanket and, covering his eyes, fall asleep.

       To the author of the application

Do not scold me too much for this connection, I honestly did not want this.  My friends themselves decided for me!

I hope for feedback, both positive and negative, and separately ask you to rate the qualityI haven't written anything in the pwp genre for a long time, so now I'm getting my hands on so that when Natasha finds herself in Peter's tenacious paws, she is completely satisfied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.7K 27
(Romanogers Story) Agent Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow, was saved by her love of her life, Steve Rogers a.k.a Captain America. Steve will do any...
52.8K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
92.3K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
61.3K 2K 37
Olivia Barton has been living a secret life without even knowing, when she meets a certain teacher it all starts to unravel and fall apart but she fo...