The Servant and the Wolf

By Lollo_Schnapple

" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " ... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
Note
17
18
19
20
21
Thank you!

13

243 3 0
By Lollo_Schnapple

Later on the day we got a raven from King's Landing about Ned Stark.

" It's Sansa's handwriting " Robb said in disbelief as we read the letter.

" It's her handwriting but it is the Queens words. " Maester Luwin said.

" Oh my god...." I said. The Lannisters took Ned Stark and the daughters as their prisoners.
I couldn't belivie it. And the fact it was my own family made me wanna break down. But deep inside I knew that the Lannisters could do this.

" The f*cking Lannisters " Theon said as we looked at me with disgust. " IT'S YOUR FAMILY'S FAULT AND I KNEW THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEN! "

I got furious at the lash out he gave me. " THEON I'M NOT LIKE THEM! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY DID THIS! " I lashed back at him.

Robb didn't say anything. He looked furious and left the room to get some air. He couldn't even look at me. I didn't do anything.

***
" ROBB! " I shouted as I ran up to him and took him by his arm making him face me.

" Please I-....You won't even look at me! " I said with hurt in my eyes.

Robb didn't react as I spoke. He was hurt, betrayed and furious. " Leave me alone!  The disgusting Lannisters took my father and sisters as prisoners. Seriously your family disgust me! " He lashed which made me flinch.

He had never lashed out on me before.
" I-I'm disgusting to you then?...." I said as I took a step away from him.

Robb who now regretted what he said tried to step closer to me but I kept backing away from him. " Iff I'm so disgusting to you then it would be better iff I left huh? " I said with now a broken heart and tears dropping down my face.

" Savannah I- " he said as he tried to take my hand but I yanked it away from his touch.
" Save it! I'm going to the wall to visit Jon. " I said walking away.

" For how long? "

" A few days! "

And with that I went to my chambers and packed my stuff. At the door frame stood Rickon. " You're leaving? " he said with disbelief.

I walked over to him and kneeled down to him to get to his height. " I am. But I'll be back in a few days. " I said with tears still running down my face.

" You promise? "

" I promise you, my prince.

***
As I stood by my horse preparing my travel to the wall Robb walked up to him.
" You can't ride there alone. I wont't let you. Please just let me send you two guards with you. " Robb begged me.

I faced him and took a deep breath. " Okay, but I'm promising you that just that I'm going to the wall doesn't mean I'm gonna join them. I promised Jon to visit him before he left. " I said and Robb nodded at my answer.

I got up on my horse wearing my winter clothes. Robb, Rickon, Theon, and Hodor with Bran on his back watched me as I left for the wall.

" You think she would come back? " Theon said still looking at me as I left.

" I hope she does, Theon. I don't know what I'll do with out her. And I know I deeply upset her but I have to respect her wishes. " Robb answered Theon as he watched me disappearing out of Winterfell.

Sorry guys! This is just a filler chapter!
I have some more longer chapters for you to read next.
L.J.L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.4K 117
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧| ❝ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭❞ In whi...
659K 18K 104
"A Lannister and a Stark. They have no idea how dangerous that is." LION AMONG WOLVES SPIN OFF SEASON THREE ONWARDS AU
1.1M 39K 115
In which Annalys Baratheon is arranged to marry Robb Stark and when her 'father' dies, she is forced to side with the North in the Five War of the Ki...
62.9K 3K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...