서울의 여름 (Summer In Seoul)

Por COOKYO07

On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung K... Más

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

VI.

212 26 6
Por COOKYO07

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 6 :

"We are lucky we got this ticket. Our seats are in the front row, again! You know, the tickets are sold out in half an hour! But I don't think it's a strange news. It's been four years since Jung Kook has not let out an album, so I'm sure the album this time would be great, " Suzy said while kissing the entrance tickets of Jung Kook's fan meeting. "Do I have to call Mr. Kim and say thank you? "

"Ah, you don't have to. I've thanked him already, " Ji Eun said quickly.

Seok Jin fulfills her promise and gave her two tickets. Of course, Ji Eun immediately invites Suzy and therefore she must make up stories about where or how she got the tickets. She told Suzy that Mr. Kim was the one who gave the tickets to her because she had completed a task he asked for, perfectly. Seriously! If Mr. Kim had ever been that good to anyone, his name is definitely not Mr. Kim. But Suzy is not at all suspicious of that made-up story.

They arrived at the fan meeting place and saw hundreds of teenage girls huddled at the entrance. It turns out that Jung Kook gets lots of loyal fans. They carry large banners, balloons, and cardboard boards which bear the name of Jung Kook. Ji Eun still doesn't understand why people- is all so crazy about Jung Kook even though she already spent time with the man this past week. She wondered if she would feel weird seeing Jung Kook standing on stage and singing.

"This time they limit the number of viewers," said Suzy. "His last fan meetings were much more crowded before. "

Ji Eun takes her eyes off the crowd of Jung Kook fans to her friend. "Is it true?"

Suzy nods firmly. "Of course. I also came to see his last fan meeting.  Well, that comes a lot. You will not imagine it. It was hard to breathe. No wonder there are many fans who fainted on the show, even someone who died. I told you about that story, right? Do you remember, Ji Eun? "

Ji Eun nodded and thoughtfully. "I've heard about the incident, but having never attended an event like this, I didn't know the atmosphere is gonna belike this."

Suzy smiles and takes Ji Eun by the arm. "Although the amount of the audience has been reduced, I'm sure they're still wild. You will be able to feel the atmosphere. Oh yeah, Jung Kook still remembers you, doesn't he? "

Ji Eun looked at her in surprise. "What do you mean?"

Suzy clicks her tongue. "Was not that time you got to his house, he even drove you home? Hey, you should tell him! Later in the signature event, say you've met him. After that we are definitely can chat with him longer. Yes? Yes? You have to draw his attention for me."

"What? Not that I said I didn't want people to know the night that I met him? "Ji Eun said. "I don't want to engage in such gossip." Oh yes, she knows what she said is contrary to her decision to help Jung Kook.

"Then, don't be blatant. You can give directions who can make it- "

"Hey, Suzy! Come on, let's just go in, " Ji Eun interrupted quickly pulling her friend's hand into the building.

The show begins and Jung Kook appears accompanied by the screams of his fans. Ji Eun is a bit stunned as Jung Kook's fans are really excited and their screams are awesome. Suzy also screams and wags the balloon she held aloud. Seeing her friend like that, Ji Eun also go cheered and screamed although her voice was clearly not heard in between the shrill of other fans who are more expert in this regard.

Ji Eun noticed Jung Kook stands in front of the audience with a big smile and waves his hand. The man was wearing a black T-shirt, a white jacket, white pants, and a scarf that is black and white that he bought with Ji Eun.

Then, Jung Kook starts to sing and Ji Eun let herself in to influenced by wild fans of Jung Kook. She joined in shouting and waving the balloon just like Suzy. Ji Eun recognizes Jung Kook's voice was good, so she did not have time to think about whether it felt weird to see the man on stage.

Jung Kook sings songs from his new album, interspersed with conversations shortly with the audience. His fans continuously screams in pleasure, not even a few of them fainted. The next thing that happens is the signature event. Ji Eun and Suzy joins the line.

Ji Eun sees the fans one by one shakes the hand of Jung Kook as they are smiling happily, there is also some who are crying out of joy. Jung Kook's friendly smile never gets out of his face. Sometimes he speaks short and jokes briefly with some fans. Ji Eun wondered whether the man doesn't feel tired.

When Ji Eun and Suzy's turn is almost there, Ji Eun can hear a conversation between Jung Kook and his fans. Generally, the fan praise his performance and his song, then Jung Kook would be grateful to their comment and smile politely and in a friendly way, after which he will ask for the name of the fan and put a signature on a CD, a poster, or whatever is offered to him to sign on.

When Ji Eun finally stood in front of Jung Kook, the man was invisible surprised to see her. Ji Eun tries to act like most of his fans on to which they thrust out his newly purchased CD.

"Jung Kook Oppa, I love your song," Ji Eun said passionately. She doesn't care about Suzy who constantly elbows her.

She hears Jung Kook a cough softly and puts his signature on the front cover of the CD she presented. Then, with his usual smile, he returns the CD to Ji Eun. Ji Eun grabbed and squeezed his hand who stuck the CD and made the man a bit aghast.

"Thank you, Jung Kook Oppa. Thanks. I love you, " she exclaimed delightedly.

Inwardly she laughed out loud at the look on his face. When she walked back to her seat, Ji Eun saw Seok Jin standing not far from Jung Kook. Seok Jin also sees it. Ji Eun bending slightly to greet Seok Jin's reply with a smile and thumbs up. Surely that one uncle had seen that little scene.

After the signature event is over, the announcer announces Jung Kook will be giving away special gifts to ten of his fans.

"Whoa! He wants to share the prizes! What is it? "Suzy is so excited until she doesn't stop moving around in her seat.

"Hat," Ji Eun answered absently.

Jung Kook who is standing next to the host said he will rewarding ten hats he'd bought himself. Suzy's head instantly turned to Ji Eun.

"How do you know?" She asked suspiciously.

Ji Eun became miserable and hastily said, "Just guessing. Usually, artist likes to give their fans hats. If it's not a hat, it's a key ring or a brooch. "

Suzy smiles. "Maybe you're right. He used to give brooches for fans. Unfortunately, I did miss that time. "

The hats are shared with eligible fans. For example when the host asked who was carrying Jung Kook's official posters first, or fans coming from afar, and so on. There are also selected at random by throwing the ball, and whoever catches the ball will get a reward. Everyone had a great time including Ji Eun and Suzy.

"Well, now we have only one last hat," said the emcee greeted by fans' screams. Either they scream in disappointed or happy as for Ji Eun's ear screams of Jung Kook fans sound just the same.

"It's mine!" Yelled Suzy as hard as she could, trying to defeat the screams of other fans while waving both hands at the host.

"Maybe you remember before the show starts we ask you to write your cell phone number on a piece of paper and put it in the big box that is on right there ... which is now ... here it is. Well, you know what that means? "Asked the host.

There was a rumble of murmuring from the audience as they looked to the right and left and wondering.

"I'll explain it," the host said again and the atmosphere became silence. "You see, Jung Kook will pick one of the phone numbers in the box randomly and he'll dial that number. Whoever's phone will ring, come up on stage, and this last hat will be hers. Now you have to hold your phone and make sure your phone is in active state. "

The spectators' passion soared and they were busy issuing their phones. Ji Eun feels she's already a fanatic fan because herself too is holding her phone in.   hopeful like Suzy.

"Ready? Do we start ya? " Jung Kook exclaimed to the screams of the fans.

He put his hand into the big box and poked around, then take out a small piece of paper. The fans are still screaming. Then,  Jung Kook pulls out his own phone. The screams of thousands of fans are becoming louder and louder. The host also had to calm the people by saying they might not be able to hear the phone ringing if everyone kept screaming wholeheartedly like that.

Finally, the atmosphere was quiet again, now only a soft whisper here and there. Jung Kook pokes at the phone button while looking at the small paper on his hands, and then put the phone to his ears. The small paper was inserted back to the box.

The seconds of waiting for the connection to be so long. Everyone is staring at their phone hopefully. Suddenly a dial tone was heard.

"Geez!" Ji Eun shouted in surprise when the phone she was holding rang loud.

"Ji Eun, your phone!" Suzy screamed while laughing hysterically.

The audience began to speak and the host told Ji Eun to stand and answered her phone.

"Miss, wearing a blue shirt, try to answer first. Is it true that the person who is calling you is Jung Kook? "

Ji Eun actually did not need to answer because on her mobile screen appeared writing "JJK", the name she saved for Jung Kook's phone number. It is true Jung Kook is calling her, but Ji Eun keeps opening the phone and put it to her ear. Although the atmosphere at that time was noisy because of people are cheering and clapping, she can still hear Jung Kook's voice on the phone who said, "Hey, go ahead."

Suzy grips Ji Eun's arm and shakes her body hard. Ji Eun wondered where her friend came from. Finally, she succeeded to free herself from her friend and go up on stage with escorted by two guards. Her heart is pounding loudly because this is the first time for her to stand in front of the crowd who keeps cheering and screaming. She leaned back and forth toward the fans also to the readers of the show on stage.

When Ji Eun stands in front of Jung Kook, she realizes that Jung Kook nor the host is not holding a hat. She saw the announcer giving a gesture to one of the staff standing in a corner, but the staff member shook his head.

What is this? There are no more hats? Ji Eun was sure they had bought ten and she had calculated there were nine hats that had been awarded. There must be still one left. Maybe Jung Kook wants to play with her.

The host seemed confused but tried to be calm. However, Jung Kook suddenly said, "Well, it looks like the last hat is missing. I really am sorry. I wonder what I shall give you?"

The audience is silent and Ji Eun looks at Jung Kook with narrowed eyes. A suspicious look. If Jung Kook is playing with her, this it's really not funny. She was nervous to stand in the light of this kind of atmosphere and now she has to accept Jung Kook's game?

The host chimed in, "Yes, I'm sorry. Looks like the last hat is missing. We're looking for it now. "

Ji Eun felt like a fool, just standing still in front of everyone. She decided she should go back to her seat. When she turned around, Jung Kook stifles her.

"Wait a minute," he said, smiling apologetically. "Because the hat is gone, how about I give you this? "

Jung Kook releases the scarf around his neck and wraps it around Ji Eun's neck. The audience was again shouting and screaming. Ji Eun looked at the black-and-white box now wrapped around her neck. She touched the scarf and looked up at Jung Kook in surprise. The man is laughing and the laughter on the face made Ji Eun finally smile.

_________________________________________________

"Waah ... you're so lucky, Ji Eun! Although, you didn't get a hat, but you got a scarf he wore. Ouch, ouch, my heart ... If I were you, I would not be able to sleep tonight, " Suzy enthusiastically said on their way home from the event. They both sat in the back row of the bus that was not too crowded.

"Yes, I'm very lucky," Ji Eun agreed with a smile. She continues looking at the scarf wrapped around her neck. She had thought Jung Kook was toying with her, but he wasn't. At first, if Ji Eun's thought was true, she intends to punch Jung Kook right then and there.

Suddenly Suzy straightens her back and grabs Ji Eun's arm. "Hang on, Ji Eun. You have Jung Kook's phone number! "

It was not a question and Ji Eun could only blink her eyes in confusion.

Suzy patted Ji Eun's arm and exclaimed, "He called you, so that means that on your phone you still have his phone number, right? "

"No!" Ji Eun said quickly. What should I say? "When I returned to my seat after receiving the gift, Jung Kook himself said that the number belonged to one of his staff members. Anyway, just think about whether Jung Kook can carelessly let his cell phone number be known by strangers?"

Suzy nods. "It makes sense."

Ji Eun breathed a sigh of relief and grumbled to herself. Along with this deal, Jung Kook has been making a lot of his own problems, but precisely Ji Eun has to fix it. Maybe the man needs to be punched.

"Hey, let me see your signed CD," Suzy pleaded removing her own CD.

Ji Eun took the CD out of the bag and handed it to her friend.

"Look, he wrote" To Suzy ... from Jung Kook " Suzy said while showing it to Ji Eun. She shrieked with pleasure and stroked the box of the CD. Ji Eun can only shake her friend upon seeing her friend's behavior. Then, Suzy turns reading the writing on the cover of Ji Eun's CD. "For Sandy ... From Jung Kook. " She paused for a moment, then asked," Sandy? "

Ji Eun immediately turned. "Why?"

"Did you tell him your Indonesian name?" Suzy asked.

"Oh, that's ..." Ji Eun stuttered slightly. "Yes, it seems so."

Suzy frowns and shakes her head. "No, no. Looks like you didn't even mention your real name. "

"Yeah?" Ji Eun said in surprise. She started to panic and quickly racked her brain, trying hard to remember what happened in the signature event.

Suzy continues, "I'm standing right behind your back then. You just said you like his song. "

Ji Eun remembered, but she tried to argue, "Ah, no. I said "How are you? My name is Sandy. Jung Kook Oppa, I love your song." And told him my name. Otherwise, how would he know my name?"

Why is this one friend of mine is so smart anyway? For a moment Ji Eun was afraid that Suzy will find out the truth between her and Jung Kook. Over the time, if she and Jung Kook continue to make small mistakes like this, she will run out of excuses.

Suzy thinks, then finally nods. "Is that right? It was noisy back there, so maybe I didn't hear it. Never mind, it doesn't matter. By the way, the song he sang was really good huh? "

_________________________________________________

"Today's event was very successful. I congratulate you, " Seok Jin said. He and Jung Kook has returned to the management office. With relief, he leaned back to his work chair and stares at Jung Kook happily.

Jung Kook turns to his manager and smiles. "Indeed. I'm glad we can get through it very well, not like the old days. "

"Everything's fine, you don't need to worry," Seok Jin said. He exhaled and said, "I know you made a point to call Ji Eun earlier. The number on the paper is not Ji Eun's phone number, isn't? "

Jung Kook laughs. "Indeed. I meant to work on it, but I didn't. "

Seok Jin also laughs and loosens the knot of his tie. "I have a weird feeling when you ask me to keep that last hat. "

Jung Kook gets up from his chair. "Hyung, where is the hat?"

Seok Jin pulls out the hat that is asked from behind his jacket and throws it to Jung Kook.

Jung Kook catches the yellow cloth cap casually and looks at it. He remembers he and Ji Eun had different opinions about this one yellow hat.

According to Ji Eun the yellow hat is good, whereas he thinks the color is too yellow that is so conspicuous. But now come to think of it, this yellow hat is not too bad.

"Hyung, I will go home first," he said, waving his hat.

"Yes, a lot of rest. Next week your schedule is very full, " Seok Jin reminded.

_________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I just wanna make it clear to everyone that Sandy is what "Ji Eun" prefer to be called. I wanna use Ji Eun instead because on the original novel, everyone calls her Sandy except for Suzy who dislike to call her American name.

The story is moving really slow. But the next chapter will have more interactions between Ji Eun and Jung Kook :)

*CREDITS GOES TO THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE THAT WAS USED.

*THIS IS NOT MY OWN STORY. THE STORY IS WRITTEN BY A FAMOUS INDONESIAN AUTHOR, ILANA TAN. I AM JUST SIMPLY TRANSLATING THE STORY TO SPREAD HER WONDERFUL WORKS. THANK YOU!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

849K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
239K 9.6K 19
In which Jungkook hires Lisa to mentor him to become mature and responsible for one good reason, and that is to win the heart of the girl named Lee J...
98.8K 9K 155
in which jeon jungkook believes that lee jieun has fallen for him, when she is actually just doing her job as an undercover news reporter. what happe...
6.5K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...