NDA

By GrowingUpInTheEndz

Based in LondonπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ More

⚠️
Moments Like These
Life & It's Coincidences
Missed Opportunities Or A Blessing In Disguise
Hey, Stranger

Preview

502 29 15
By GrowingUpInTheEndz

Vanessa was stood outside his apartment complex in the hallway, still standing even after knocking on this door for the fifth time today.

She knew he was in, she knew he was home. She could hear the loud music playing and muffled sounds of a woman's laughter from behind the other side of the door.

Heart pounding, hands clammy and sweaty she knocked again. She wasn't leaving until he opened this door & she was sure of that. Her body was shaking slightly, nearly on the verge of tears with each blink creating a glossy layer of water filling up against her eyeballs.

2:57am in the morning to be exact and Vanessa was standing here like a fool, hoping he'd open his door so they could speak even though there was nothing to speak about. He was the one who had done her wrong yet here she was standing at his door hoping to get some sort of closure.

Knocking against this time harder, the door swung open & here he was towering over her 6ft 2 inches, broad and built. No shirt on just his tracksuit bottoms and white socks on his feet. Clearly she was interrupting something, the random placements of love bites on his chest and neck made that obvious.

His nostrils flared as he tried not to lose his temper, instead he pulled the door up behind him and looked at her dead in the eyes. "Didn't I tell you I don't wanna see your face again?" He spoke with a slight aggression, lightly barging into the wall behind her as he got in her face.

God she missed the smell of this man, yet the Casamigos on his breath told her enough. This man was intoxicated & clearly enjoying tonight with another woman, like he usually did anyway.

"Dennis, please-" she placed her hand on his chest, looking up at him as her face softened. "Don't do this, please" her hand slowly made its way up to his face, caressing it.

He looked away from her, face still emotionless. "Who's in there?" She couldn't help but ask. Who was the lucky woman in his presence tonight, Vanessa wished it was her.

"Don't ask me no questions Vanessa because when you're ready to do things with next man you go do that shit" He hissed at her.

"Dennis I didn't fuck him- I swear!" Vanessa raised her voice and now she saw that look in his eyes which instantly made her correct her tone. He wasn't really the guy who had to show his agression to be respected, he was one of them ones.

Even though she had never seen him angry like that she didn't want to. She knew what he was capable of and she certainly wasn't going to test his limits.

"I didn't, I didn't sleep with that man, your boys saw me with my friend and me and that boy aren't anything he's just my friend from-" she tried to defend herself but he interrupted her.

"If you're associated with me I don't want to hear your name in these streets, I can't believe you made me roll up on you like that the other night, you know what that can do to mans reputation? There's people talking on Twitter, you trying to get me cancelled?" He argued.

"So then why did you? Dennis why did you come get me?" She hissed back, getting irritated with the fact that he wasn't listening to her.

"It's you who chose to roll up to the club, like you said Im not your girl so i dunno who told you to come get me-" He cut her off before she could finish and it was as if they wouldn't let each other get a word in, someone always had to prove their point.

"But like I said if your name is associated with mine I don't want you out here moving dumb, I don't want you out here entertaining other people's bullshit. I told you to stay home and you ignored what I said" he snapped.

"You know what's mad, you claim how I'm yours and all that but look at me, I'm still your little 'go to' girl aren't I? Why am I even here Tion!" she laughed lightly to herself in humiliation, now calling him by his stage name which made him slightly frustrated with her. He hated when she did that.

"You had man looking all stupid that night and you think I can ever get passed it, I done told you Vanessa I want a girl that's gonna do as I say. How do you expect me to take you seriously?" He argued.

Vanessa nearly on the verge of tears, all this because one of his friends had seen her in the club with someone she knew. All this commotion. Yeah Vanessa had her part to play, after seeing Lani Good's recent YouTube video about her past relationship exposing Tion it hurt her. It hurt her badly because Vanessa knew he was still fucking with that Lani girl, he had been fucking with her during the time her and Tion were doing their thing & that was her whole reason of going out to the club just to spite him but tables turned on her and instead she was facing all the backlash.

"And did you see what you were wearing that night as well?  all dressed like one whore, like your some next girl out here for these streets, you know I don't fuck with none of that. You know this so I don't know why you do this to yourself" Tion continued putting all the blame on her.

"You know- that girl, she was so right about you & I should have fucking listened" she shook her head in disappointment making Tion became agitated with each word that had just come out of her mouth.

"So you believe that I fucked with that girl? I told you I fucked her few times and she thought it was more than that. I can't believe your gonna stand here and say some shit like that to me Vanessa. You out of all people should believe what- d'you know what fuck this" He growled, he had now lost his temper and she had realised he was losing his patience with her.

"Vanessa, you're wasting my time so do yourself a favour and move on innit. Your one dumb little girl & I don't have time for it" it was clear Tion didn't value having her around.

She knew he was serious about this one, he was a very stubborn guy and could drag things out for the longest. All the things that Lani good had said about him in that little YouTube video of hers was true. Every last bit of it.

Tion Wayne was a narcissistic sex god who could have any woman around his finger, he was an opportunist & took advantage of women. He was a scum, an asshole, an abusive one.

He reeled women in and when he got them where he wanted them he'd fuck them as if they were the love of his life and then disregard of them until he was ready to come back around for a piece.

Vanessa was staring to realising this now, she was beginning to realise the fucked up situation she had gotten herself in.

She watched him turn away from her and instantly she felt the warm tears spewing out of her eyes and trickling down her face. "You're not leaving me" she blurted out, she was surprised at herself but right now she couldn't help it.

She wanted him. She needed this man. As toxic as he was, this man was the love of her life. He had managed to convince her that he was the best thing that had happened to her and in some sense it was true. She was naive, she was young & getting to have this experience with a rapper was something most girls would never get to experience in their life.

He kissed his teeth as he shook his head walking back to his door, Vanessa found herself rushing towards him. She held onto his arm as he turned to face her.

"You're breaking my heart" she whimpered, letting warm let the tears trickle down her face. He showed no remorse. "What's this girl doing? Get off me fam" he hissed, yanking his arm from her grip.

"Stop Tion im begging you please" she cried, knowing he'd be going back into that house to fuck whoever it was behind the other side of the door broke her heart.

"Look, you know what to say, so say it" He glared at her with an emotionless face. He wanted to hear those words come out of her mouth as she stood there looked up at him with wide glossy eyes.

"Say it's Vanessa or fuck off do you hear me" he warned & this time his tone switched up and he was getting impatient.

"I need you Dennis".

Those three words done something to him, and now he bit down on his bottom lip, letting his hand wrap around her throat as he pushed her up against the wall.

He leaned down, kissing her lips allowing her to slip her tongue into his mouth and pull him closer. Vanessa's soft moans turned him on as he gripped her throat tighter allowing his dominance to play, she submitted to him.

They both locked eyes. She could barely breath but still she loved every second of his touch as he smirked showing his singular silver grill, "tell me you love me V" he ordered her with nothing but dominance as she looked into his eyes clearly too blind to realise that she had fallen in love with a man that was destroying every core of her innocence.

"I love you Dennis" she let the words roll off her tongue as a deep husky chuckle left his lips, he leaned into the crook of her neck and began sucking hard, both his hands had creeped around grabbing her bum roughly as she moaned into his ear & the truth was if Tion had told her to strip right here in this hall way so he could have his way with her she would have. She would have done anything for this man.

"That's why you're my girl V" those words that left his lips almost brought tears to Vanessa's eyes. Feeding the validation that she craved so much from this man, just those silly little words were enough to have her back in the palm of his hands.

She watched as he pulled away from her neck only for her to allow her lips to crash into his again, she'd do anything to delay him going back in that room to fuck the other girl but no matter how hard she tried to distract him she knew eventually he'd book her a cab to his other house and tell her to wait for him there so when he was finished pleasuring himself he would come to her next.

Vanessa wanted to be the only woman Tion Wayne thought about & she was willing to do anything, absolutely anything to get to that point.

Lani's video wasn't enough of a wake up call for girls like Vanessa. Young, impressionable , naive.

She's just have to learn the hard way about this man called Tion Wayne.

Continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 907 36
Book Based In London, UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
SINNERS. By torixteni

General Fiction

52.6K 2K 34
𝕀𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•π• π•Ÿπ••π• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕕 π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ /Λˆπ•€Ιͺπ•ŸΙ™/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•€π•˜π•£π•–π•€π•€π•–π•€ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•₯ π••π•šπ•§π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...
79.3K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.