THE LOONAVERSE ~ Guide

By LOPEZDOLANBROS

This book contains the full lore of the loonaverse. More

Dictionary
What is LOOΠΔ?
Heejin
Hyunjin
Haseul
Yeojin
Vivi
You did it <3
Kim Lip
Jinsoul
Choerry
Almost there :)
Yves
Chuu
Gowon
Olivia Hye
Properties of the LOONAverse
What is a mobius strip
What does this have to do with LOONA
The Butterfly Effect
The 3 planes of the LOONAverse
The moon and lunar phases
Color Theory
Now onto...
Vivid MV - Heejin
Why Is Heejin's animal a Rabbit?
"Shadow Self" Continued
Around You MV - Hyunjin
Why gowon?
Let Me In MV - Haseul
Kiss Later MV - Yeojin
Everyday I Love You MV - Vivi
Love & Live - ⅓
So how did Vivi die?
Odd Eye Circle + Superpowers
OEC's origins

The "Shadow" Self

110 6 0
By LOPEZDOLANBROS

-We know that Heejin is the creator the Loonverse. She’s God. So if she’s the creator, why are the girls seperated and have to find each other? If she’s God, why didn’t she create them all already together in harmony?

- Okay first, Heejin being God is not equivalent to the “God” we think of; she’s not all-knowing and all-powerful, she’s just a teenage girl with her own issues given the blank canvas of the LOONAverse to make her own. That’s why mistakes rose up, why the universe isn’t perfect. Heejin wasn’t fully aware of the effects of her actions. So let’s talk about these effects.

- For this we need to examine Newton’s Third Law of Motion: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. Heejin brings happiness, color, and romance into her world, which means she unintentionally also brought in deception, darkness, etc.

- We can assume that it stems from Eden, where the yyxy girls reside. When we examine the yyxy girls this will be explained more.

- This manifests in the girls’ problems or negative aspects of themselves; their ‘shadows’. To reject Eden and reunite with the other girls, the girls must conquer their own demons first.

- We can now assume that Heejin did not purposely create the mobiusform of the Loonaverse, and meant for the planes to all be one. However, Eden, where the equal and opposite force stems from, is trying to pull away from Loona’s Earth. To combat this and keep her world from separating, she creates “Middle Earth”, or the Cosmos, where the Odd Eye Circle girls go, as a way to patch up the distance between Eden and Earth.

- This is why the Loonaverse is a mobius strip; like the mobius strip, it is one-sided, but is twisted in on itself in its attempt to hold itself together.

- For Heejin, her shadow self is shown in the black and white portions of her music video, telling her to clean up and keep busy. This is distracting her from her true goal of connecting with the LOONA girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
573K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...