See you on the Battlefield...

By _Pinked_

This book is based on my story 'See you on the Battlefield' and these are basically like extra scenes. If you... More

A Love Story?? - Wilbur and Sally
The Start of Something - Y/n and Technoblade
Wolfsbane - Lady Katherine II
Romeo and Juliet - Katherine and Billiam
Protective? - Y/n and Technoblade
Hide and Seek - Y/n and Karl
In Another Life - Dream and Y/n

Requests/Please read

1.5K 17 2
By _Pinked_

So I already have a few ideas about some chapters like scenes from Y/n's past or maybe just some scenes in L'manburg, prior to the war.

 I would just like to say now that this will mainly be a Dream x reader because 'See you on the Battlefield' is a Dream x reader, but there will be some Technoblade x reader as well, from Y/n's time she spent with Techno. Also, not all the stories will revolve around Y/n, like the first one is about Wilbur and Sally.

Anyways, like I said before, I will be taking requests, so please let me know if you have any ideas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 33.4K 57
It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There was never peace, it was just an illusion...
364K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
703K 21.4K 76
I stood, facing him, fighting the tears that were threatening to spill. It didn't help that he was just standing there, a look of hurt brushing agais...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...