Mafia Siblings (bts ff) (On H...

By araaaaa32

Kim Y/n was the youngest daughter of the biggest Mafia King... along with her seven blood related brothers... More

Characters
I have brothers???
moving in~
University
Inner Urge
Tae's match
Being Nice!
panic?
Jungkook's Bet
Bullied
Saviour
Targets
scared
shld we trust?
Weird Breakfast
Jimin's Friends?
Chaos
new girl
Awkward
Yeontan
Jimin's Pov:
heart to heart
Jimins apology~
TORTURE
HOUSE TOUR~
Know my past?
Taehyungs plot
Drugs
another letter
BamBam
XLM
My necklace
Eunwoo

Dad is alive?

9K 285 106
By araaaaa32

Jimin's pov:

Man 1: sir... May I come in....

Jimin: what if I say no?

Man 1: it's really urgent sir.

Jimin: fine make it fast.

Man 1: umm... Sir... The team u had sent to execute the leader of the Red Star ... Got killed... Not one of them were able to survive.

As soon as he said that my blood started to boil... This leader... Is killing all my men... he needs to get killed....

Jimin: how many men did I send exactly?

Man 1: sir.. 14...

Jimin: and how many people killed them?  As long as I remember I told the team to attack the leader when he was alone.

Man 1: sir... According to what I heard.. The Mafia leader alone killed them...

Jimin: so ur saying this person... Killed all 14 of my men...

Man 1: yes sir... She was too strong...

Jimin: wait a minute.... SHE??!?... The well built men were killed by A GIRL!!!

Man 1: sorry sir...

Jimin: ok... Do u remember what I had sent u for?

Man 1: of course sir... To collect as much info I can about their leader....

Jimin: so what r u waiting for? Do u want me to shoot u or something so that ur ghost can explain it to me?

Man 1: sorry sir... The leader of the Red Star gang is y/n...a 22 year old... She was kidnapped by the previous gang leader of Red Star... When she was seventeen years old she killed the leader and became the Mafia queen....

Jimin: oh ok... Tell me some of her weakness.... Not her history.

Man 1: no sir... I ran away before she could kill me.

Jimin: so ur telling me u got scared of a 22 year old tiny girl.

Man 1: sir... She was not tiny... She was dangerous.. She didn't hesitate to kill anyone in sight...

Jimin: hmm.. Ok I understand.. We should value our lives.

Man 1: so... Sir can I go...

Jimin: wait... Do u know the saying... Victory or Death?

He looked at me with horror in his eyes... Before he could say anything... I took my gun out and shot him... I am not a psycho... In my opinion failure is a virus... If I let one person off the hook no one will be afraid to fail... So it's better to kill the virus before it spreads.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: who here let men from the armada gang enter!?!?

There was pin drop silent... I had gathered everyone in my lair... There was a traitor between us... If there is one thing I hate... It's traitors...

Y/n: tell me NOW or none of u r gonna live to see ur grand kids.

Man: ma'am... I am not married.

Y/n: THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Man 2: ma'am... It was not us...someone put some medicine in our food... Which made us unconscious.

Y/n: ok... THEN WHO PUT MEDICINE IN YOUR FOOD!?!?

?? : I did...

I turned around and saw a middle aged man standing there... He didn't look like he was a part of my gang... I quickly grabbed my gun and pointed it to his head....

Y/n: who r u!

?? : the names Shinlee... I am your dads gang head.

Y/n: I don't have a dad! Tell me who ur before I kill u!

Shinlee: of course u don't... Do u remember getting kidnapped in the age of 5.

Y/n: yes I do... But my dad was killed when I was kidnapped!

Shinlee: well Ms. Y/n...u r wrong.. He did not die... Well he is about to... He is alive now... But very sick... U have to meet him... Ur dad is about to die and he needs to see his kids before dying.

Y/n: how do I believe you?

I said not moving my gun from an inch.

Shinlee: if I am lying u can kill me in the spot.... And I am weapon less right now..

Y/n: but why would dad want to talk to me after 17 years?

Shinlee: as I told u... He is about to die.

I couldn't feel anything... It's not like I was happy that I was about meet my dad after 17 full years... He was alive.. I wasn't even sad... Just... Blank?  Should I be feeling anything?

I didn't trust the guy... He poisoned my men... And he comes out if nowhere and says that my dad is alive... I didn't believe him.

I told my men to check him thru to see if he is carrying any guns or weapons... He had a gun but we took it away.

Now what is this new drama? I have to track down the leader armada gang... And now... THIS!!!

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
44.1K 938 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
132K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
1.1M 46.7K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...