soulmate - tbz juyeon

By sosoheehee

god assigned a wrong pair of soulmate. the pair of soulmate are in danger if they don't settle this in the ti... More

disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Epilogue

221 8 1
By sosoheehee

Author POV
everything started on 30 April, the do or die mission for the so-called broken soulmate.

the both of them proved that they don't deserve the title of broken soulmate gave by god, by showing the chemistry and their closeness friendship.

and god decided to turn back time, as well as assigning back them as soulmate again. only juyeon holds the memories that both of them have experienced.

"i just found my soulmate!!!", jaeyoung cheered happily, sharing her joy with her boyfriend.

"really? who is it?", sunwoo anticipated.

"it's juyeon! although he might be a bit scary, i guess we will get along well hehe", she smiled brightly.

"juyeon? lee juyeon?", he questioned as she nodded her head and hummed. "jaeyoung ah did you remember when someone saved you from sir hwang?", he asked as he held her hands.

she just hummed.

"it was juyeon and eric. they were the one who saved you", she widened her eyes as she heard what he said. "f-for real?", he nodded his head.

"that's what soulmate is like, from a stranger, to soulmate"

-

"did you remember everything?"

"r-remember what?", jaeyoung asked. 'ah so she only remember that me and eric saved her... but not anything else', juyeon can't help but to think that and get a bit sad.

"nothing", he plastered a sad smile to the girl. she just looked at him with her clueless eyes. "eyy my soulmate, is there really something that you are hiding from me hmm?", she elbowed him and he chuckled a bit.

"no of course! let's get back before your boyfriend start to get jealous", juyeon said as she giggled and nodded her head.

'it's so nice to have a soulmate, although i still don't know what for', jaeyoung thought.

'i don't know... but i can't help but to feel the butterflies inside my stomach, when will i ever let her go from my heart and move on, come on lee juyeon', juyeon thought.

-

"everyone's going to be out for a trip, are you ready!!!", teacher said and they cheered. it's the school trip for both freshman and sophomore year.

"one important rules, when it is 10pm, everyone must stay in their dorm, no one can sneak out. girls and boys can't be together in a dorm, you got me?", principal stated as everyone else groaned. "okay, get into the bus now everyone, let's have fun!!!"

jaeyoung looked at her boyfriend and gave him a sad smile while waving at him goodbye. he mouthed her, "i will sneak out", and make a face before he headed to the bus.

"let's go!!! you can meet your boyfriend later right~", julia pulled jaeyoung and they both went to the bus together, followed by kevin, chanhee and eric. juyeon turned his head to jaeyoung before heading into the bus.

"sunwoo!", changmin went to sit beside him. sunwoo just stared at the bus of class 1-2. "yah don't tell me you missed my little sister already!", hyunjae joked as sunwoo nodded his head. "very"

minah just sighed, "sunwoo must love her a lot", she said as hyunjae nodded his head. "im glad"

-

"hey i heard that you got your soulmate already", it's juyeon's classmates. a group of girls are lowkey fangirling over juyeon and they're not pleased knowing jaeyoung is his soulmate.

"uhh... who are you?", jaeyoung asked confusely. 'i don't think i know any of them uh...', she thought to herself as she sensed the atmosphere. "not important, your soulmate is lee juyeon right?", one of the girl asked.

jaeyoung nodded her head as she gulped, 'nothing bad will happen to me right?'

"what do you think about letting me to be his soulmate?", the girl said as she grabbed jaeyoung by her collar. julia saw what happened as she got panicked, "let her go!"

"and what if i don't?", another girl said. "i-i will tell the teacher!", julia was about to go out when one of the girl slammed the door. "now you can't"

"well, it depends on God, and God chooses me instead of you to be his soulmate, so i guess you're unlucky. let me go before i punch you bitch", jaeyoung hissed.

"you make it as if you can do so", the girl said and signalled the other four to hold jaeyoung's and julia's hands. "let me go!", julia hissed as she's struggling with two girls' grip.

"nice try", the girl said. "punch me then, punch me if you dare", jaeyoung smirked as she added, "you never know what will happen next"

as the girl was about to punch jaeyoung, the door was opened by someone's kick. lee juyeon

"what do you think you are doing?!", juyeon stared at the girl with that scary eyes of his. jaeyoung's face appeared a smirk. "see"

"you're lucky", the girl harshly threw her on the ground as the others let julia and jaeyoung go. "let's go", they left without even looking at juyeon.

"are you okay?", juyeon went to jaeyoung. jaeyoung just nodded her head. "how about you julia", juyeon didn't forget to ask julia too as she nodded her head.

"wait, you're hurt!", juyeon held jaeyoung's wrist to see a injury. "i-it's nothing! you should leave here before getting caught by the teacher!", jaeyoung said as she pushed juyeon out. "no way, let me at least treat your injury before i go", juyeon said.

jaeyoung sighed as she finally nodded her head, a sign of her can't resist her soulmate's puppy eyes. "yay", he entered. "hey uhh jaeyoung i am going to sneak to my brother's dorm, be careful here okay?", julia said and jaeyoung nodded her head as she hummed.

"bye!", julia left.

juyeon went to get the first aid kit as he started to treat her wound. she was looking at her wound but then her gaze turned to him, something is flashing in her mind.

'this familiar gaze of him...'

the things are flowing into her mind so fast that she got shocked and accidentally moved her wrist, "ouch!"

"are you okay?", juyeon asked. "ah i am sorry i should have been more careful!", juyeon said as he looked to jaeyoung to see she had been looking at him.

"is your soulmate so handsome to look while applying medicine on your injury?", he joked.

"juyeon... i think i remembered everything... i... loved you"

he widened his eyes, "w-what..." "i... i am sorry... for forgetting you", a tear came down from her eyes. he reached his hand out to wipe her tear away, "you fool, it's nothing. why are you apologising?" he gave her a smile.

"b-but... you must've been liking me too, and waiting for me to remember my love for you right? juyeon ah... i... i remembered everything, b-b-but i still can't return your feelings... my heart really goes to sunwoo this time...", she sobbed as she covered her face with her hands.

"ive let you go. i am grateful enough, when you are saved. thank you for being my soulmate again. and don't feel bad, i don't have feelings for you anymore. okay?", it's a lie anyway...

'as long as you remember me', juyeon smiled. jaeyoung smiled back as they gave each other soulmate hug.

THE END

---

and finally... the end for the epilogue and the whole story!!!
thank you for always reading it, and thank you for 200 read ahhh!!! i'm so happy tbh i don't expect that much uwu thank u for your support to my book!!! hopefully i will be able to write more hehe. a vote or comment will be much appreciated as i really need opinion on how my book wrote!
once again, thank you so much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 184 15
{COMPLETED} 🖤An Idol boyfriend story🖤 LEE KNOW AND Y/N Started : I started this on 2021 December but I don't remember the date sorry💀 🖤 Ended : 1...
4.6K 378 12
Will you still love the same person for every lifetime that you have? Date Started: August 16, 2022 Date Ended: September 2, 2022
31.3K 1K 44
how can i forget you babe? you made my night feel so good. i wanna own you so bad now, i want you. - "hyunjae, make me feel love please." started:...
15.1K 575 26
"I-i...Im sorry but i lost feelings for you" "Okay" Started May 26 2022 Finished january 3 2023 (this story i made was for fun i don't ship them toge...