๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ | vinnie h...

By antiquehacker

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ" - @antiquehacker ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- in which vin... More

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โœฉ

๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐

510 15 0
By antiquehacker

─◌✰್ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝'

in which vinnie hacker stalks his childhood crush, trying to get back at her.

@baabythea as 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬
"we shouldn't be doing this.. i don't even know you."

@vinniehacker as 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
"i've been waiting for this moment ever since, i laid my eyes on you"

this book will contain smut, angst, and fluff. i am warning you, if you don't like heavy smut then please exist or just skip it. if you are annoyed by janelle's personality in this book or you do not like the way she acts then um.. leave i guess. please, don't comment on negative stuff or your comment will get deleted. if you say anything nasty, i am fine with that because i feel the same way :) lastly, the gifs aren't mine so all credits go to the owner.

best read with dark mode. at midnight with hella snacks and a comfy blanket is a way to go!!

@antiquehacker august 3rd, 2021. if you did not read the warning, i advise you to read it :)

coming soon.. enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
190K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
85.5K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...