Thank You || dnf

By 0nlyfanz

Clay struggles with home life, and his social life isn't the greatest either. George on the other hand is the... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

30

6.4K 205 548
By 0nlyfanz

Since the dance was over, George and Clay took Drista back to the siblings grandmother's, and Clay explained what happened to his mother in prison, for once this time, Clay's grandma didn't blame the boy for what happened and she ended up puller her grandson into a hug before apologizing over and over.

Soon enough though, the duo made it back home and said a quick hello to the brunettes parents before going upstairs, not wanting to talk about the dance at the moment. The two boys hurried and got changed out of their suits into more comfortable clothes, but looked nice enough to go to a party. George wore black boots with black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that was tucked in and a belt with a chain.

The blonde on the other hand wanted to push himself out of his comfort zone, so he wore a long sleeve turtle neck one piece and what he'd call black 'wild' cargo pants with pockets on the sides, and black boots. He's had this outfit just sitting in his closet for awhile now, and he figured now would be a good time to wear the pieces of clothing. He also figured wearing all black would help them hide in the night when they did the senior prank.

When the blonde walked out of the bathroom in his outfit, he felt a bit nervous on what people would say, especially since part of the boys' hips were showing on each side due to the swim suit like shirt. His hair was all styled in small poofy curls, and of course his emerald green eyes sparkled like always. So, when the brunette turned around to talk with the blonde, he was almost instantly at a loss of words when he caught sight of the taller, mostly because of the muscle he's never seen before because the blonde really only wore hoodies.

"Uhm, I-I can change, if you don't like it, I have oth-" The blonde tried to get out, but the brunette pulled the other male into a kiss, which the other boy kissed back. The two stayed like this for a few seconds before pulling apart and looking at eachother.

George smiled a little before letting a small giggle escape him. "You look amazing Clay, don't doubt yourself on that." The brunette said, seeing the taller blush a bit. "Well, if we're going to make it on time, then let's get going." The boy said, making two dummy people on the bed before turning the room lights off and going towards the window, the blonde following behind.

Once the two boys successfully snuck out the window, George took hold of one of the blondes hand before the two started to run, laughing a bit. Clay followed the smaller male towards Justin's house where the party was being held, and when they arrived, the blonde became very protective over the brunette. George didn't seem to notice though, he just thought the blonde was a bit nervous about the party, so he stayed close to the taller. Eventually, the group all met up with eachother, Nick, Alex, and Zak already drunk with Ponk a bit tipsy.

They were all pleasantly surprised to see that Clay actually showed up and didn't stay home, and Ant was very surprised to see that the blonde took his advice on the outfit choice. The group all had drinks and made fun of eachother and none of them worried about being a designated driver since all of them were going to Nick's house that was only about a block away from the school. As the night went on, the teens were getting either drunk or high, even Clay had a drink or two after awhile, but he refused every drug that was offered to him considering what happened to his mother only yesterday.

At around one in the morning, Clay took his eyes off George for a second to talk to Sam about the prank and how everything would play out. When the blonde looked back at George though, he saw some guy grabbing at him with a smirk, but the smaller looked uncomfortable as he tried to get away. "Shit, Clay that's Justin, you need to get George out of here now, I'll go get the other guys." Sam told the blonde who was already making his way to the two, and Sam went to round up the rest of the group.

When the blonde reached the smaller and Justin, the brunette looked like he was about to cry when he saw Clay. So, the taller forcefully removed Justin from the brunette and shot him a deadly glare before gently grabbing the smallers hand and started to walk away. "Are you okay George? He didn't try anything did he?" The boy asked, looking down at the other who shook his head, and when he tried to answer verbally, he was stopped when Clay was ripped apart from him.

"Who the hell do you think you are to just walk up and take him from me!?" The blonde heard someone slur out, and when he looked up from the ground, he saw it was Justin. "Well!? What's your fucking name blondey?!" He yelled, getting some people's attention from around them. Clay was too angry to even focus on the people looking at him and he just looked down at Justin.

"What's it to you? It's not like you're going to see me again." The blonde said, sounding a bit more sarcastic than he meant, but he didn't care, he just wanted to leave at the moment. His answer though didn't sit nicely with the other male though, so he earned himself a small shove back.

"I wanna know the fuckers name who just swooped in and took my fucking boy-" Justin started, but before he could say his last words, Clay had shoved him hard enough to knock him down to the ground.

Glaring down at him now, the blonde cut in. "Finish that sentence and you'll regret it." The boy said before letting out a small scoff and heading back over to George. He held his hand gently and brought him back over to the group, Karl went right to the brunette and pulled him into a hug, apologizing for not protecting him enough. As the group started to walk out of the house, Justin had stood up and made his way back over to Clay, angry.

Justin grabbed Clays shoulders roughly and pulled him away from the rest of the people, and into the middle of the room. "Listen up asshole, you don't get to walk right into MY party, then take My boyfriend away got it! So how about you leave me and George to our own business got it!?" Justin yelled, while shoving Clay repeatedly, just making the blonde even angrier. Sam was the first to notice the taller clench his fists tight at his sides, so he grabbed the small brunette and hurried him outside.

Right when the two got outside, cheering started, either cheering fight, or cheering one of the boys' names and the brunette looked at his friend. "S-Sam, what's going on? Why isn't everybody else co-" The boy started, but he stopped, hearing glass shatter behind him and when he looked over, Justin's front window was shattered and the two boys were on the front lawn fighting with a mix of wrestling, both of them were bleeding, but Clay was bleeding more considering he was the one shoved through the glass. "Clay!" The brunette yelled, about to run over to him, but Sam held him back, seeing the rest of the group run out and a few of Justin's friends.

By the time the two fighting boys' friends pulled them apart, both were badly bruised and bleeding, but they still had enough fight in them to try and escape their friends' grasp while yelling at eachother. "You better leave him alone Justin! And don't you fucking dare call him that ever again!" The blonde yelled at the other before spitting blood at the boy.

"You fucker! He'll always be my mine! He'll dump you and come running back to me! Just you watch blondey!" Justin yelled back, noticing the blonde getting even more worked up, before starting to laugh. "Clay Clay Clay, you just don't understand do you, deep down you know George thinks your a freak! You know he doesn't like you! You know that he'll dumb your ass and make fun of you right behind your back!" He yelled, still laughing and this just worked up the blonde even more but before he could do or say anything, George was already over there.

Sam was running after him, but he stopped and watched as the brunette punch hard at Justin's chest. "We're done Justin! Get that through your head already dammit! I'm with Clay now, and I plan to keep it that way!" George yelled in the boys face, pissed off seeing what all happened.

"George, please, you don't mean that, you don't want to be with some loser, you want to b-" Justin started, but the brunette smacked him hard across his face, leaving a hand print.

"You don't get to tell me what I want and what I don't want anymore Justin, so leave me and the rest of us alone!" The brunette yelled, this time Justin stayed quiet so the smaller walked over to Clay. Wilbur and Techno let go of him and backed up slowly as the smaller cleaned up his boyfriends face and smiled at him. "Thank you for standing up for me, next time though, don't hold back okay?" The boys said earning a small chuckle from the blonde before the smaller pulled him into a kiss.

As the two boys shared a small kiss, Justin was yelling all sorts of threats and curses, mostly towards Clay, but the duo was in their own little world. When they pulled apart Clay smiled and pressed their foreheads together and finally said what's been on his mind for awhile now. "I love you George." He spoke gently, and he expected nothing in return since they just started dating, but before they made it official, before Clay had to live with the Davidson's, he had feelings for the boy.

George froze, trying to process what the blonde had said, but when he did, he blushed and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck. "I love you too, idiot." He said back gently before the taller pulled him into another kiss. The whole friend group started to cheer and congratulate the two after hearing them pronounce their love for eachother. This caused both boys to pull away laughing a bit and rejoin their group and after a second all of the group, even Darryl after a lot of convincing, flipped Justin off as they started to walk towards Nick's place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
19.7K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
2.6K 110 25
REWRITTEN Started: February 18 2022 Ended: April 13th 2022 Clay was a crazy teenager that did drugs, drink, and go to parties and for the fact he...
29.2K 1K 32
Dreamnotfound highschool au NO SMUT Slowburner B) 25,796 words in total George is the quiet, bullied kid who has a rubbish life and abusive parents...