just a Fangirl.

By iselladallas1994

soo.. hello Everyone I am writing about one of my dreams to Hopefully come true More

Authors Note..
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

chapter Two

11 2 0
By iselladallas1994

Have you ever just fangirled over a picture of someone?! Well I do that for a living..yeah I know pathetic right? But I honestly can't help it and I will never give up on what I do because I support my idol for as long as forever!! And you have no clue.... I just hope one day I will get to meet my idol and be in His arms even if he Will Never remember me again! I just want to know what it feels like to be in his arms for at least five seconds?! I have told my mom about cameron and that I would do anything to meet him, but she said that its kinda hard right now and that its not that easy to just get that much moeney.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 90.2K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
336K 11.2K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.3M 152K 83
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2M 136K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...