The Walking Plastic

By BigBussyBop

Y/n x oli london story TW: Oli London A Virus has broken out. Everyone in the city is in danger and has to ev... More

Hello!
ATTACK ON PLASTIC
GODS NOT MENU
TONY LIKE MINORS
DEEZ NUTS ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
STICKER
MILFS ARE HOT

OH NO WHY OLI

41 5 0
By BigBussyBop

"Breaking News, a Virus has broken out again it seems to have affected Oli London. Oli London Has affected 251 people. People have been hospitalized but turn into plastic zombies. They only target plastic surgeons or people with clout. So Famous people board up you're windows and doors causeee this one, Is a shocker. Scientists have been looking for the Cure of the Walking plastic and what caused Oli to first catch it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
423K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...