just a Fangirl.

By iselladallas1994

soo.. hello Everyone I am writing about one of my dreams to Hopefully come true More

Authors Note..
chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

17 2 0
By iselladallas1994

Wakes up struggiling to wake up to the worst sound anyone could wake up to, the sound of two grown people yelling at the end of their lungs, Hearing my mom and her boyfriend fight isnt the best its hard to know that my own parents fight every day yet still try their hardest to support me! Well me and my brother.. Im just glad my brother lives off with my grandparents right now even if my dad and brother try and take custody over me, But behind those yells and tears deals with thousands of more tears and heart beats , everyday I cry and pray to meet my idol one day. You may have heard of him he is a famous viner Cameron Dallas! I guess you could say I may have an obsession or just a bit in love! Either one is true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
877K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.4M 85.4K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...