The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 41

2.4K 49 1
By CN_SweetSmile

    The more he thinks, the less he feels in Huo Chao's heart.

    So who is the person who was saved?

    At this time, the old man went on to make up the knife on Huo Chaoxin, "Little Shuer also left a scar on his back because he saved the boy. Looking at this scar, you can see how much force the beam fell at that time, too. I have suffered a lot."

    This scar is actually coming from this way!

    Countless thoughts flashed in Shu Jia's ears.

    The original body saved people when he was young, and this plot has never appeared in "Extremely Addicted". When the male lead approached the female partner, he didn't say the specific reason. Of course, after she wore the book, the male lead never mentioned anything like a savior.

    Later, after the heroine appeared, the hero did not give any explanation to the heroine, only that he had confessed to the wrong person. The male lead didn't say who he had admitted wrong, how he had admitted wrong, so the female match was at a loss in the end. She didn't understand why the hero suddenly treated her so well, and after a while, she took back the goodness.

    Is it possible that the little boy that the original body saved when he was a child is the male lead?

    But there is one thing that doesn't make sense to this speculation. That is why the heroine would know about the male lead when she was a child, and said that she had saved the male lead?

    Is it possible that the heroine and the heroine all saved the heroine?

    Or...as described in "Daughter of the Sea", the little mermaid rescued the prince, and then she heard footsteps and hid behind the rock, watching another girl wake up the prince, and the prince mistakenly thought it was The savior, the girl clearly only did the little things that everyone can do. She awakened the prince and became the other's benefactor with peace of mind.

    If this is the case, the original body is too miserable.

    Shu Jiaer wanted to ask more details.

    The old man may not have chatted with the young man for too long, so once he opened the door, he couldn't stop it at all. "Young man, you have a conscience. The boy that Xiao Shuer saved has no conscience at all, he I don’t even know that Xiao Shuer saved him. It’s for good luck to fool people!”

    Huo Chao frowned, “How could this happen?” The

    hostess sighed and explained, “Didn’t Xiao Shuer faint after saving people? Her kind neighbor rescued her and gave her an emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Later, when an ambulance came, Xiao Shuer was sent to the hospital with others. Then Xiao Shuer told her grandmother. This incident is said to have saved a boy, but when everyone went to see the place again, the boy didn’t know where to go. He should have left after he woke up.”

    Huo Chao squinted.” Didn’t you find that little boy?” The

    old man waved his hand, “No, that boy is a new face, not ours, and he never saw it again. You have to ask Little Shuer for details. Only she knows the person she saved."

    Shu Jiaer doesn't have the memory of the original body , so she doesn't know what the little man grew up.

    But the more she thought about it, the more she felt that the little boy was Huo Chao when she was a child.

    So when Huo Chao looked over, she spread her hands and said with a smile, "So many years have passed, and if she can't remember her looks, she remembers that she is a good-looking boy."

    Huo Chao sighed, her tone inexplicably uncomfortable, "Look. He looks good, so you don’t want to save him?"

    Shu Jiaer tilted her head, seriously substituting herself in the role of the little girl at the time, and replied after thinking about it, "It’s not all like that, but because he is so long. It has to look good, so I will try my best when I save it."

    Huo Chao put on eye drops in front of Shu Jia'er, "He doesn't know your existence, and it is even more unlikely that he will come back to find you. This period has passed.

    " But this memory will stay in my heart forever."

    The old man and the hostess laughed happily at the same time. The old man said, "In fact, several old neighbors saw Xiao Shu Er saving people. Everyone thought Xiao Shu Er was so brave, although the little boy might never know There is this incident, but even if he is alive and well, even if he repays Xiao Shuer, Xiao Shuer does good deeds as a blessing for himself." The

    hostess replied, "Yes. Look, Xiao Shuer. Now he looks better and better, and Fuze is profound, and he will definitely get better and better in the future." When

    he left the old man's house, Huo Chao was still thinking about this. Who is that man? This person can actually get preferential treatment that he has never received before.

    If he is killed, he doesn't even know if this little princess, who is a heaven and earth, will save him desperately. Of course, if there is such a day, the little princess really saves him desperately, maybe he will think that she still won't save him, just make sure that he is safe.

    The more you think about it, the more you envy that person.

    Fortunately, that boy didn't know that he was rescued by Shu Jiaer.

    It would be best if he never appeared in his life.

    Shu Jiaer naturally found Huo Chao's mind. Although she didn't know why Huo Chao minded the existence of that boy so much, it didn't prevent her from putting the little boy on her mouth from time to time.

    She deliberately looked like a nympho, "That little boy doesn't know if he's doing well now. After so many years, he should be getting more handsome."

    Huo Chao put his hands in his pockets, with an impatient expression, "No. Probably, most boys become ugly as soon as they grow and develop. For example, the face becomes bigger and the small face becomes the national character face. Most of them are disabled."

    Shu Jia smiled in her ears, "Maybe he belongs to the minority, the longer the longer the face. What's good-looking?" At

    this point, Shu Jiaer asked again, "Brother, will he look more handsome than you?"

    Huo Chao stopped and looked down at Shu Jiaer, "Do you think it's possible?"

    That little boy may be Huo Chao when he was a child. Shu Jiaer pretended to be unconvinced, and asked, "Why is it impossible?"

    Huo Chao sneered, "Even if he is handsomer than me, he can I am taller? Even if he is taller than me, he can be richer than me? Even if he is richer than me, can he be handsomer than me?"

    This is a closed loop.

    In short, Huo Chao meant to express one thing. It is impossible to have a person who is taller than him, handsomer than him, and richer than him at the same time.

    "Oh, by the way, I have to add a little bit. I am more able to make the little princess happy than I am."

    Shu Jiaer could n't help but laughed.

    Huo Chao met the previous points before she appeared. Even without her, Huo Chao is still tall, handsome and rich.

    But the last point, to make the little princess happy, was an exclusive skill that Huo Chao learned after she appeared.

    I have to say that no matter what she did, Huo Chao had to bear it, and Huo Chao had satisfied her what she wanted. Thinking about it this way, something better than Huo Chao doesn't seem to exist anymore?

    The two had lunch at a pizzeria.

    After lunch, I went back to the hotel for a lunch break.

    After Shu Jiaer returned to the hotel, she lay on the bed and went to rest. As for Huo Chao, he met with people from the detective agency in his room.

    He had entrusted them to do this before, and this time he came to personally check and accept the results.

    The three people from the detective agency are all men. One of the tall and strong middle-aged men took out a folder from his briefcase, which contained what they had investigated these days.

    "Huo Shao, through the visits and investigations these days, we can roughly determine that it was not Miss Shure who saved you, or to be precise, Miss Shure also rescued you, but she has done very little for you."

    Huo Chao Hearing this, his heart jumped heavily, and he suddenly thought of what the old couple said.

    "Xiao Shu Er fainted... was rescued by a neighbor... ambulance... went to the hospital... I can't find that little boy... I don't recognize the face," the

    keywords flashed through his mind quickly. .

    He clasped his hands, lowered his eyes, and said in a deep voice, "Go on."

    "Okay, Shao Huo, we visited a lot of people in a community. The people in the community lived nearby before the earthquake. After the disaster, After the reconstruction, the house they were assigned to is still here. We asked several elderly people. Although ten years have passed, they still have an impression of the little boy.

    Ten years ago, the development of county b was slow. It is mostly a land of fish and rice. The environment is beautiful, but the economy is underdeveloped. The boy has red lips and white teeth, and his body is expensive. At first glance, he was raised by a wealthy family. He is very recognizable, so they always remember."

    "Go on."

    "You and We said that we were dressed at the time, which was similar to what the old people said. They said that a local girl gave up her life to save you, but she was injured because of it, so she was rushed to the hospital. Later they saw a little girl. Staying with you, I wo

    n’t take care of you anymore .” When they visited, an old man said sighfully, “Good-looking boys are popular, and there is no shortage of girls to take care of them.”

    Huo Chao was at this time. I probably already had an idea in my mind, "So, the girl was Shure later, wasn't it?"

    "Yes, Shao Huo, we have investigated. Miss Shure was on a trip to county b with her classmates that day. She didn't. In distress. She should have passed by you just after the earthquake that day."

    "The girl at the beginning, did you investigate the information?" Although there was speculation in her heart, she hadn't confirmed it yet.

    The man glanced at the information in his hand and said diligently, "After investigating, the girl sounds the same as Miss Shure's name. It's called the book ear. The book is the book of the book, and the ear is the ear of the ear. It's also a coincidence."

    Huo Chao thought in his heart.

    It is indeed a coincidence.

    It turned out that the boy he really cared about was himself.

    When Shu Jiaer was lying on the bed, the phone vibrated constantly. She opened her eyes and took a look at her phone.

    It was Ning Meng who called.

    As soon as she answered the phone, Ning Meng's voice came over, "Little ears, something has happened, Jiang Xi's group of relatives are poisonous, they actually came to him to ask for money, saying that his parents owed him before."

    Shu Jia'er sat up on the bed all of a sudden, "What's the matter?"

    "It's Jiang

    Xici that his relatives asked him for money and IOUs. It doesn't look like a fake." Shu Jia pursed her lips, "owe it. How much is it?"

    Ning Meng sighed heavily, "Five thousand. Jiangxi's words are so poor, how can you pay it back?"

    It turned out to be fifty thousand.

    Shu Jiaer breathed a sigh of relief.

    "You tell Jiang Xici, don't worry, I'll pay him back the money."

    Now she has returned to Shu's house and is a happy little rich woman.

    She can finally use money to invest in Jiangxi Ci!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 16
For all you Soul Eater fans!!! You are Black*Star's half sister!!! Soul Eater fanfiction I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
1.6M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
41.1K 430 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
1M 24.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...