The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 35

2.4K 46 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    Shu Er had a smile on her face, but her attitude was clear-

    Shure would not leave unless she returned to the book house.

    In this regard, I will not give up.

    Shurou was anxious to die on the sidelines, she even went over the ground and picked up the dna paternity test.

    Just now, after the couple who watched their bodies full of gold came, no one went to see the paternity test, as if everyone had acquiesced that what they were saying was true.

    Shurou had some doubts in her heart, but she didn't think much about it.

    No matter how she thought about it, she would never think that her biological parents deliberately carried the wrong child. After reading the paternity test and confirming that Shu Er was indeed the couple's daughter, Shu Rou became more anxious about Shu Er.

    What are the conditions to discuss with them at this time? Go home first and talk about it! Talk about things slowly when you go home. After all, Shu Er is the biological daughter of this big brother and his wife, and she must have a share in the inheritance. The fake princess who has been in the magpie's nest for seventeen years can't go in front of Shu Er, right?

    Shurou was very relieved of Shuer. During the time she returned to the book house, Shurou had seen Shuer's methods.

    The ear of the book is simply playing that big guy Huo in the palm of his hand.

    Whatever you ask him to do, what he does. It was to help her compete for the title of campus goddess, and it was to organize her birthday banquet on a luxury cruise ship, and Mr. Huo was stunned by the book ears.

    Even Mr. Huo was tamed and submissive by Shu Er. Can Shure beat Shu Er?

    impossible.

    Shuer would teach Shuer every minute of his life when he returned to Shu's house.

    Shu Er naturally didn't know what Shu Rou was thinking in her heart. If she knew that Shu Rou was so optimistic about her in her heart, she would probably laugh out loud.

    When Shure returned to the book's home, the ears of the book would never waver.

    Shure stayed at Shu's house, and there were too many variables. You should know that in "Extremely Addicted", there was no mention of the two people holding the wrong thing. This shows that Shure is not a simple character.

    Shu Ke patiently said, "We will send her back in a few days."

    Shu Er asked, "How many days will be in the next few days? One day, two days, or just keep on going on like this? A long way off? I don't. I need you to send her back on the specific day, I only need to see her in person."

    In Shu Keda and Liu Yan's eyes, the child's reaction is simply unreasonable.

    Generally, when girls encounter this kind of thing, they are either so surprised that they can't react, or they just say what they say.

    But this child is too rational and aggressive.

    Most importantly, she was extremely calm when facing them, as if she didn't care about their thoughts at all. She is also fearless about the life of the unknown Shu family in the future, as if she can easily adapt.

    Where does she come from?

    Liu Yan sighed, "Shu Shu lost control of her emotions after she learned about this. Can you give her a little more time." Liu Yan originally wanted to bring Shuer over today, but Shure was silent in front of her. Weeping, without saying a word, we just shed tears, and the tips of her eyes and nose are red, looking very pitiful.

    After Shure learned about it these days, he didn't eat and sleep well. His thin face became thinner again. He watched as a little bit of meat disappeared from his face, and his small face looked more and more slap-sized.

    After all, she was a little girl who had been raising her for 17 years. When did Liu Yan ever see her so sad?

    She couldn't bear to push her too hard, what if Shure couldn't think about it all of a sudden?

    Just wait a few days. After Shure digested the message that he was not the daughter of the Shu family, and adjusted his mood, everything was easy to discuss.

    Liu Yan felt that his request was not excessive.

    No matter how sensible a girl this age is, she should still be soft-hearted and talkative, right?

    But she was wrong.

    Still wrong.

    Shu Er smiled, but she said with a knife in her words, sharp, "It was born to parents, why is she so squeamish? It's useless if you tell me that she is out of control. Why should I have more Give her some time to adjust her mood? Is she worthy?

    Also, what does this matter have to do with me? I don't care about her mood at all. She has occupied my place for 17 years. What? Want me to understand her? Sorry, I don’t want to understand, nor can I understand. I’m not a Virgin, I’m not so generous." Shufu Shumu

    , Shufu Shumu, Shurou, Shuya: ...

    Shurou gave it crazy in her heart. Shu Er called, it turned out that her sister was really kind to her, and she didn't ridicule her much.

    When the book's ears are full of anger, is the fighting power so strong? A small mouth is like a machine|off|gun, making everyone speechless?

    Niubi Niubi.

    The book's ears smiled gently, and then said, "I am the weaker party. She has taken a big advantage. Why? The person who takes the big advantage is still out of control. She puts on such a pitiful posture to pretend to whom. Look? Did

    n’t it mean that she had received elite education since she was a child, and she was still very good? How? She didn’t have such a stress-bearing ability? What can she do in the future? She cries when something happens? Is she still an elite education? , I'm so ridiculous!"

    Liu Yantou was forced into silence by a 17-year-old girl at a time.

    After all, she and her husband did owe their own daughters, so she was willing to be more patient in the face of Shuer, but she did not expect her own daughter to be like this.

    Being able to speak well, she was better than she was when she was younger.

    Liu Yan thinks that Shu Er can smile mildly and harmlessly while speaking sharply, which can be regarded as a skill.

    But she didn't really want to see the scene where her own daughter and her adopted daughter were fighting against each other.

    She even hopes that the two girls can get along with each other in peace.

    Although Shuer had clearly expressed her dislike for Shure before, she still wanted to say a few more good words for Shure, "Shu Shu is actually not a bad person, she is only seventeen this year..."

    Shuer interrupted lightly. Said, “I’m seventeen too, and I’m talking about age. Also, whether she’s good or bad, and no matter what the reason, since she has taken over everything that I have, I and her have completely stood by The opposite. This is a dead knot, and there is no solution for life."

    Liu Yan sighed, "Girls should still be kind." The

    ears of a book curled up one corner of his lips, and his eyes became cold. Kindness is not kindness, but stupidity. It is cruel to myself and kind to those who have seized my life for seventeen years and may continue to affect my beautiful life. I have lived for so many years, and I have never done anything illegal or harmful. I have a clear conscience about the matter. Isn't this kind of me unkind?"

    After listening to this sentence, Liu Yan realized that he had said it too much.

    She may still be unconsciously partial to the girl she has raised herself for 17 years.

    Shu Ke had a good feeling for the book ears with clear love and hatred, clear mind, quick thinking, and normal three outlooks. He said, "So, boy, what do you want?" The

    book ears spread his hands and face. The smile deepened, "She and I will go back to everyone, he will go back to this house, and I will go back to you."

    Shu Ke said, "Your request is reasonable." The

    beautiful eyes of the ears of the book curled up, "Then, Mom and Dad, I I am looking forward to seeing you next time."

    Shu's father and Shu's mother, and their bodyguards, after the assistant left, Shumother suddenly collapsed to the ground.

    The book father also clutched his chest, and he didn't even react.

    Shurou looked at Shu's ears with glowing eyes, and gave her a thumbs up, "Second sister, I just found out that you have the same side as you are today."

    This combat power is simply one enemy two. Even the bodyguard behind Shu's father and Shu's mother, as well as the assistants, gave her a surprised look.

    Shu Er shrugged.

    Shu Rou strengthened his belief in holding Shu Er's thighs. Even if he returned to Shu's house, he wouldn't be worse off with this kind of combat effectiveness, right?

    Shurou asked softly, "But if your firepower is so fierce, you are not afraid of offending your biological parents. Wouldn't they let you go back at all?"

    Shuer didn't take this seriously.

    She held up a finger and said word by word, "You have to understand that they can't stop my return. It should be mine. No one can take it."

    Grass.

    Domineering.

    For the first time, Shurou really worried about Shuer, "But you have to discuss life with them in the future. Will it be bad if the relationship is stale."

    This is indeed a big problem for most people, but Shuer does not care. , She held up her second finger and said, "Your concerns are reasonable, but I have already figured out how to deal with them." The

    older generations in the family are still there. She has this confidence and they will love it. Of her new granddaughter.

    Shurou blinked, because Shure's friends had inquired about Huo Chao and Shuer in the group before, so she can be regarded as having some understanding of Shure, the proud girl of heaven.

    Shure has many friends, of course, many of them are plastic girlfriends, but there are definitely one or two true friends.

    It is said that she also has a high-quality suitor named Fu Mingqian.

    Shu Rou felt that Shu Er just returned to Shu's house, she might not be recognized immediately, and she might even be made things difficult by some people.

    Didn’t there always be this kind of plot in those ancient novels and TV dramas?

    By the way, the Shu family is said to have a twelve-year-old boy.

    What if Shuer’s real brother doesn’t like her real sister and keeps thinking about his fake sister?

    Will Shu Er be sad?

    What Shurou thought of, Shu Er naturally thought of it.

    If she goes back, someone will definitely want to vent her anger for Shure.

    After all, as the heroine of the book, Shure is not bad in life and popular, there must be someone willing to help her. At that time, it is estimated that all cats and dogs will come to her to show their presence.

    This group of people might think that she is going to let Shure go back to the book's house, and that the person who prevents her from staying at the Shu's house is a vicious female villain.

    But so what?

    Are they dissatisfied?

    If you don't agree, let her hold it back!

    Don't hold back?

    Then they will be convinced!

    Those who helped Shure were her enemies. Treat the enemy as ruthlessly as the autumn wind sweeps the fallen leaves.

    The book ear rubbed his fingertips.

    what to do? She was a little looking forward to the days after returning to Shu's house.

    She took out her mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Huo Chao, [Brother, I want to go back to Shu's house to make a living and teach them how to be human! 】So, the hero is temporarily free!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 229K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.1K 80 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
16.3K 158 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...