The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 33

2.2K 52 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    This new little fragrant pig is particularly edible.

    You can eat zongzi, flower cake, durian, steak, everything is delicious.

    Huo Chao was afraid of feeding it to death, so he would only feed one bite at most.

    He sent a video of Little Xiangzhu eating to Shu Er.

    [This pig is too good to eat, I don’t want to do it with you. When

    Shu Er received this WeChat message, he had just finished eating and filled his stomach. To be honest, the pig’s food in the short video was better than hers, and Shu Er was a bit hard to say for a while.

    She just bought an instant seafood porridge in a small shop nearby, soaked it in hot water and drank it. This kind of instant food does not taste bad, but look at the little fragrant pig in the video! See what it eats!

    It eats flower cakes, rice dumplings, steaks, and fruits. Without contrast, there is no harm. In such a comparison, it appears that the book ears are eating pig food. Huo Chao, the newly appointed breeder, is too dedicated.

    There are several meanings of Huo Chao's words! Of course the pig can eat it.

    The book's ears rolled his eyes, and he typed quickly with his fingers. [Xiao Er: It seems that my brother likes this gift very much, and he actually eats it so well. Shuer would never admit that she was a little envious of this little fragrant pig's food.

    She was a little worried that the pig would be fat and unable to walk.

    Huo Chao returned quickly, [Brother: Bring you something tomorrow? ] [Small two: Be fresh! Haven't been eaten! ]

    [Brother: Yes. ]

    After hang up the phone, book ear ready to sleep, there is a hard fight tomorrow.

    After school the next day, Shu Er followed Huo Chao to Chenger Technology Company.

    Huo Chao should have made an appointment in advance, and the front desk was very kind and said, "Please follow me to the meeting room. Mr. Liu is already waiting there."

    Chenger Technology Co., Ltd. is a company founded by Liu Yan. After years of development, it has been She has gained a lot of fame in the industry, and Shu Mu has become a veritable superwoman.

    Shu Er walked around and found that this company was thriving under Shu's mother.

    When she arrived in the meeting room, she saw the original mother for the first time.

    She looks very young. Although she is in her early forties, she is well maintained. She looks only in her thirties. She is dressed in a lady's suit and has short hair. She looks neat and hearty.

    She knew that Huo Chao would come, but she didn't expect that he would come with a girl. Not to mention this girl, her eyebrows are four to five points similar.

    Huo Chao shook hands with Liu Yan. Although he had a normal relationship with his family, he was the second youngest of the Huo family after all, and he did get a lot of convenience by relying on this name.

    Thinking of this, Huo Chao was fortunate and self-deprecating.

    "Mr. Liu."

    "Er Young Master Huo."

    After the group of people took their seats, Huo Chao directly explained his intentions, and he handed over several documents to Liu Yan's hands.

    Liu Yan was a little surprised at first, thinking that Huo Chao was going to do business with her.

    But after she saw what the few documents in her hand were, the calm smile on her face was slightly reduced.

    This... She speeded up the speed at which she read the information in her hand.

    Huo Chao came prepared and prepared enough information, including information on Shuer's parents, the hospital where she was born and how long she was born, her approximate life experience over the years, and Shuer and her parents' DNA appraisal report.

    Liu Yan looked at the reports in his hand, but he did not speak.

    Huo Chao showed the calmness and courage of his Huo Jiazi at this moment, "The reason we are investigating this matter is because Shu Er'er was told part of the truth by her sister."

    Liu Yan put away the information in his hand. Looking at Shu Er with a complicated face,

    she asked, "What's the truth?" "Her sister overheard the conversation between their parents. They said Shu Er was the child who had carried the wrong hug. And Shu Er had been there for the past 17 years. Living in the country, she didn't return to her parents' house until her grandma passed away this year."

    Liu Yan sighed, "I will verify this matter as soon as possible."

    Today's conversation is almost the same.

    But Huo Chao was not satisfied. He asked directly, "Mr. Liu, if you verify this and find that the two families holding the wrong child are true, then how do you deal with your Shure?"

    Liu Yan is not the first. Time to answer.

    This reaction was expected by Huo Chao. He smiled, his tone calm, but with a touch of oppression, "Mr. Liu, you may think that your Shure is innocent. This matter has nothing to do with her. The seventeen years of family relationship between them is not fake. Given the conditions of your family, it is not that you can't afford two girls, right?"

    Liu Yan didn't think so much for a while.

    Even though she is strategizing in the mall, she is also a mother. Suddenly she learned that the girl she had raised for 17 years might not be her own daughter, so she needed a little time to digest it.

    Liu Yan gestured for a moment, "What is your opinion?"

    Huo Chao had already thought about this.

    "Seventeen years say that long is not long, and short is not short. Rather than your family having more conflicts in the future, the long pain is better than the short pain, so that they can return to the position where each other needs to be treated. This is reasonable."

    Huo Chao simply said. I didn't want to be euphemistic and go straight to the core of the problem.

    Liu Yan asked, "What if there will be no conflicts within the family?" The two girls are not enemies, they can co-exist in Shu's family.

    Shu Er smiled and answered, "It is impossible to be without contradiction. She has occupied my position for seventeen years. I cannot like her, and I will not get along with her."

    Huo Chao was not euphemistic enough, but Shu Er compared He still doesn't want to be tactful.

    She didn't care if the remarks she had just left Shu Mu's first impression that she was too stingy and not big enough, anyway, she did not intend to get Shu's mother's unreserved love.

    She just said whatever she wanted.

    Liu Yan didn't know what to say for a while.

    Although she still doesn't know if Shuer is her biological daughter, she really has the shadow of her resolute and decisive love and hatred when she was young.

    Shuer thought for a while and continued to smile and said, "According to what my sister told me, my current parents deliberately held the wrong, just to let their biological daughter live a good life.

    She has enjoyed the blessing for seventeen years, and no one owes her to her. Of course, I would not confess that I have been owed a lot, even though it is true. I think I have the right to return to my place.

    As for your current daughter, Shure, her name is like a legend. Not long after I arrived in Beijing, I heard many things about her. I don't know what she is like in your heart, maybe a good girl, maybe a little padded jacket, but those have nothing to do with me. I don't like her, I don't want to deal with her, and I won't deal with her. The best way to get along is to not see each other and not touch each other. Of course, after you confirm that this matter is true or false, you can also choose to leave it aside, as if nothing happened. If so, please be considerate of my feelings. I might do something for myself. I think, grandparents, grandparents must want their biological granddaughter, not the fake one. "

    Shu Er was in a calm mood throughout the whole process. She told her all her thoughts, and bluntly expressed her dislike for Shure.

    In short, she had only one meaning, Shu Jia, there is no Shu Er Shu Er.

    Well , Shure has no book ears. As for the last sentence, she even took a bit of threat.

    When she used to read the wrong novel or TV series, she was really tired of the only promise of the weak girl.

    She did not owe anything . She passed others, but others owed her.

    What happened to her fighting for the rights she deserved?

    Why did she have to pretend to be a big belly, very indifferent?

    She didn’t believe anyone would learn that someone had replaced her for ten years. In the good days of the past few years, there is no resentment at all in my heart. When people learn piano ballet and go abroad for summer camp, she is still rolling in the mud, worrying about eating, she lives in a luxurious villa, she lives in a small broken building in the country, and people come and go. With a luxury car, she can only squeeze the bus to get in and out. Under such a strong contrast, if she can still say that it doesn’t matter, then this person is not a big belly, but a stupid!

    Or someone else slapped her, and she has to get on. Let people slap a slap on the other side!

    Liu Yan was surprised to see Shu Er's attitude. Is

    this girl who might be her biological daughter so powerful and bold?

    It's a bit of her youthful demeanor.

    In fact, let alone Liu Yan, even Huo Chao was stunned to see such a book ear.

    In his mind, Shuer is a little princess who is made of heaven and needs to be loved, but now she is not shy in the face of famous women in the business world. She was sitting upright, smiling on her face but not smiling at the bottom of her eyes. She seemed to advance and retreat, but in fact she was indifferent in attitude, even using threats.

    Liu Yan's parents have settled abroad in recent years, and the old couple were also ruthless when they were young. The younger generation may not care so much about blood ties, and more care about getting along with each other on weekdays, but the older generations are very fond of blood ties.

    Such introverted book ears made Huo Chao feel a bit strange, but he also vaguely felt that such book ears might be the real her.

    Liu Yan weighed it up in his heart, and finally nodded, "Okay, I get it."

    Huo Chao stood up and was about to leave.

    Shu Er also stood up, her attitude was calm, but her tone was arrogant, "If I really are the daughter of the Shu family, then you don't have to worry about my future at all. I am good enough, better than Shure."

    Huo Chaodu I was taken aback by Shu Er's words.

    Shuer and Shure, who were on the weak side, seemed to him to be Shuer.

    Shure has been educated by elites since he was a child and has many talents, but what is the book ear? But Shu Er's arrogance at the moment is not like he has no confidence.

    So where did she get the courage to say that she is good enough, better than Shure?

    Huo Chao felt that he didn't understand book ears more and more. Which one is the real her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 361 18
This is a story that is inspired by the kdrama business proposal. A romance story of 2 girl besties and 2 boy best friends.
29.7K 1.5K 32
Dedicated to Yumhaj❤️ Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi
113K 2.9K 16
For all you Soul Eater fans!!! You are Black*Star's half sister!!! Soul Eater fanfiction I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
2.8M 235K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...