The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 32

2.3K 46 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    When Huo Chaoshen left and returned to the classroom with a pair of hands painted with avocado nail polish on the ears of the book, she still didn't know whether Huo Chao was jealous just now, or was she simply upset that she tossed him with pranks. .

    The main reason was Huo Chao's phrase "it suits me now", which made her think more.

    Green, very suitable for him now? He meant he was also green? And by her?

    If this is the case, Shu Er just wanted to sigh. They are a male lead and a female partner. Why bother to hurt each other.

    After the ear of the book sat down on the seat, he thought about it for a moment. She guessed that the male lead had the same mindset as hers. The male lead is so proud and must be afraid of being misunderstood by others.

    In this case, it is not surprising that he said that misunderstanding.

    As soon as the ear of the book sat down, Jiang Xici pushed his notebook over.

    "Here are my carefully organized notes..." At this time, Jiang Xici suddenly noticed the hands of Shu Er. He remembered that when she just went out, her nails were neatly trimmed, with small transparent crescents on her nails, which looked cute and pink.

    But now, her two hands are covered with grass-green nail polish. The color of the nail polish is very good, but the application is not perfect, even the finger skin is stained.

    Jiang Xi's words didn't ask much. He took out a few tissues from the drawer, handed them to the ear of the book, and said softly, "You wipe it." The

    ear of the book felt that Jiang Xi's words were considerate and attentive. She said thank you, and then Use a paper towel to wipe off the nail polish that Huo Chao accidentally painted just now.

    A few days ago, Shu's father and Shu's mother were not in Beijing, and Huo Chao inquired that Shu's mother would arrive in Beijing on Tuesday night.

    Shuer felt that Huo Chao had made great efforts in her return to the Shu family, and he was ready to give him a gift as a reward.

    As for what to give, it's also a question.

    Too expensive, can't afford to send it.

    It's too cheap and it doesn't make sense to send it.

    In any case, she had tossed him for so long, and if she changed to a normal person, she probably couldn't stand her princess being sick long ago.

    Thinking about it this way, Shu Er was ready to personally choose a good gift for him.

    He lived with his grandmother before the original body, and the grandparents and grandchildren depended on each other for life, and the relationship was very good. Maybe she was afraid that she would be uncomfortable when she returned to the big city suddenly, so the grandma gave all the private money to the original before her death.

    Grandma herself is not wealthy, she also spent a lot of medical care before, and her remaining private money is not much, only about 10,000.

    But this little money is enough for Shu Er to buy a decent gift.

    After school on Monday, Shu Er went to the pet shop alone with his bank card.

    She originally wanted to send Huo Chao a tortoise, or a rabbit, or other pets. But after arriving at the pet store, Book Ear really got a little bit dizzy after seeing all kinds of pet dogs and cats in the store.

    This magic fight is cute, and the gold gradient is also cute.

    This Sommer is charming and charming, and the puppet is also charming.

    This Erha is stupid enough, and that stupid cat looks stupid.

    Shu Er touched the bank card, completely unable to choose. This one wants it, and that one wants it too.

    Just when she couldn't decide which cutie to buy as a gift for Huo Chao, she suddenly noticed a pig.

    She pointed at the pig and asked, "What is that pig?" The

    clerk introduced enthusiastically, "This is a little fragrant pig." She brought some fruit from the side and said, "You can feed her Eat."

    Shu Er picked up a sliced ​​cantaloupe and put it next to the pig's mouth.

    The little Xiangzhu immediately started eating with a bang, watching how delicious it was.

    She has raised black-backed ears in the past life, and also raised fold ear gold gradient, but she has never raised a little sweet pig. Although she bought a pet this time as a gift, it feels very special to give a little sweet pig. ?

    Shu Er asked about the price, which was not expensive, only one thousand yuan. She bought it readily and named the pig "Chao Chao."

    Shu Er held Chao Chao, thinking that Huo Chao might, maybe, should like this gift.

    He doesn't like it and must like it!

    This is her heart!

    Shuer had never been to Huo Chao's residence before. This time, it was the first time she took the initiative to find Huo Chao by bus. She only asked Xu Chen about Huo Chao's home address. Xu Chen had a simple temperament, and he would tell her no matter what she asked.

    When Shu Er arrived near Huo Chao's house, it was almost eight o'clock. She hadn't finished her meal yet, and her stomach was groaning with hunger.

    Huo Chao's community is completely different from hers. Her community is an old campus, so anyone can enter.

    However, Huo Chao's community must be entered by the owner by swiping his card.

    Shu Er didn't know which building Huo Chao lived in anyway, so he held Chao Chao obediently and waited at the door. She told Huo Chao on WeChat and asked him to come out to pick her up.

    When Shu Er saw Huo Chao from a distance, he waved at him enthusiastically. She held the little sweet pig with one hand, and the little sweet pig made a gurgling noise.

    Shu Er put his hand down, touched Chao Chao's head lightly, and said, "Hey, follow Huo Chao, you can drink spicy food every day." When

    Huo Chao first learned that Shu Er came to him, he thought she had something It was important, but when he walked out and saw the little fragrant pig in his arms from a distance, a bad feeling floated in his heart.

    What is this black and white pig for?

    When Shu Er saw Huo Chao coming, he held Chao Chao and walked in front of him.

    Huo Chao stepped back subconsciously.

    Shu Er didn't notice that Huo Chao was resisting with all his strength, and he introduced with interest, "Brother, this is a gift from me. I have taken her name, Chao Chao."

    Huo Chao: ...

    Dalai Huo has been tossed to the point where he loses his temper.

    He didn't even bother to ask why this pig was called Chao Chao.

    "Why give me this?"

    Shu Er bent down slightly and said sincerely, "These days, thanks to your care, a small gift, it's not respectful, but I still hope to like it."

    I have seen Shu Er made of heaven and earth Huo Chao was still a little uncomfortable for a while, she was so stern suddenly.

    Shu Er touched Chao Chao's head, and continued to say enthusiastically, "This is a little fragrant pig. I just bathed her before I came here. She is now clean and all the vaccines that should be given have been given."

    Huo Chao This time there was silence for nearly a minute before slowly saying, "Shu Er Er, I really thank you."

    If you listen carefully, you can still hear Huo Chao's tone with a bit of gritted teeth.

    Shu Er smiled, "Brother, no thanks."

    Huo Chao: ...

    Shu Er has beautiful big eyes and looked at Huo Chao eagerly, "Brother, do you like this gift?"

    Huo Chao faced nothing. Looking at the ear of the book with expression, he gave a hum of pity.

    He had a bitter face and a deep hatred, but he felt that he might have really been played badly. He actually felt that she was a little cute when she opened her eyes and laughed.

    When Huo Chao returned home, the nanny happened to walk out of the kitchen. She wiped her hands and asked him to eat fruit.

    "Second Young Master, there are fresh cantaloupe, do you want to... ah, whose piglet is this?"

    Huo Chao put the piglet on the ground in disgust, patted his clothes, "she will live at home in the future. "The

    babysitter froze for a moment, and then said, "Hey, all right."

    After Huo Chao went back to the room to change a piece of clothes, the nanny brought him a pot of fresh fruit, and the little fragrant pig followed her ass and entered the house.

    Huo Chao lowered his eyes and stared blankly at the little pig named Chao Chao who was squatting at his feet.

    Little Xiangzhu's gaze stayed somewhere.

    Huo Chao followed Xiao Xiangzhu's sight and looked at the fruit platter aside.

    There are various fruits in the fruit platter.

    Huo Chao raised one eyebrow, "Want to eat?"

    Little Xiangzhu made a snoring sound, looking like he wanted to eat.

    Huo Chao gave a tut, fork a piece of cut cantaloupe with a small transparent fork, and handed it to Little Xiangzhu's mouth.

    The little fragrant pig stood up on tiptoe, took it in one bite, chewed it in his mouth, and ate it fragrantly.

    Huo Chao let out, "Unexpectedly, it's still a harp. Isn't it the owner who followed you from the beginning?"

    Little Xiangzhu can't speak, only hums.

    Huo Chao heard this voice and he snorted again, "Even this grunt, you learned from your former master, right?"

    He remembers Shu Er likes humming the most, and he hums every time he gets a princess' disease. Non-stop.

    This little man is super good at acting like a baby.

    Little Xiangzhu couldn't understand people's words, so naturally he didn't understand the meaning of these few sentences.

    It opened those dark eyes and looked like "the baby still wants to eat".

    Huo Chao was also convinced.

    Looking at the black eyes of a pig now, he can also think of the moist and bright eyes of a book ear, like black grapes.

    He should be really broken.

    Little Xiangzhu obediently, in order to eat, she lay her two front paws on Huo Chao's calves and held her head high.

    Huo Chao forked another piece of raisin for her to eat.

    The little fragrant pig is like a fragrant and sweet taste.

    Huo Chao frowned, "Why do you eat everything?"

    He took out his mobile phone and Baidu, and searched whether the little pig can eat fruit. He was afraid that the little fragrant pig would be fed to death the first day he arrived at his home.

    If Xiao Xiangzhu was raised to death by him on the first day, Shu Er'er would have trouble.

    There is everything on the Internet. Huo Chao took a look and found that the little fragrant pig is a kind of non-picky eater and can eat everything. Therefore, the owner must strictly control the amount so as not to feed the pigs.

    But I think about it, no matter how good the name Xiaoxiangzhu sounds, it is just a pig.

    It must be fragrant in everything it eats, but it is best for the little pig to eat vegetables, such as carrots, cucumbers and other vegetarian dishes. Fruit is one of the staple foods, so it can be eaten naturally.

    After reading the information, Huo Chao assured the little sweet pig to fork another piece of cantaloupe.

    With food, Little Xiangzhu is still very good.

    It's not annoying to eat something obediently.

    Huo Chao sighed, "Eat is so good, much better than your former master." His

    former owner doesn't eat high-calorie foods and greasy things.

    In order to maintain a good shape, you can be picky eaters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 80 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
41.1K 430 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
2.4K 361 18
This is a story that is inspired by the kdrama business proposal. A romance story of 2 girl besties and 2 boy best friends.
29.6K 1.5K 32
Dedicated to Yumhaj❤️ Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi