The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 30

2.5K 38 2
By CN_SweetSmile

    After Shu Er simmered a wave of soul chicken soup for Huo Chao, he rubbed his eyes and felt a little sleepy. She yawned, her eyes were moisturized, and she was rare to look a little behaved.

    She and Huo Chao talked about some more things before returning home with a tired face.

    The next day is Monday. This week there is the first monthly exam for the entire second year of high school. After the monthly exam, it will be a long National Day holiday.

    Shu Er actually reviewed almost, but she was going to let Jiang Xici give her key points and improve her assault. In her idea, she and Jiang Xici will take the first and second place in the whole year together. As for who is the first and who is the second, it doesn't matter.

    Jiang Xi's grades are good, and if he can give her key points, she will be more sure of entering the first two grades.

    After eating at noon, Shuer and Ning Meng were walking on the road, ready to return to the classroom to continue their hard work. As they were walking on the school road, Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng happened to come to face each other.

    As soon as Zhao Zhifeng saw Shu Er, he greeted him enthusiastically, "Little Shu Er, good noon, have you eaten?"

    Shu Er blinked, "I have eaten."

    Her eyes rolled around, unexpectedly. Seeing the figure of Huo Chao in the trio group, they asked, "Where is my brother?"

    Zhao Zhifeng and Xu Chen were stunned for a moment, and then they played haha ​​together, "What? You say Achao? Oh oh, ah. There is something wrong with him."

    Shu Er originally asked so casually, he didn't have to want to know where Huo Chao was.

    Huo Chao is a living person. Although she often pesters him, pits him, and makes heaven and earth in front of him, he is not her exclusive property in the final analysis, and she will not ask him to be by her side all the time. .

    But Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng's reaction was obviously wrong. It's as if she was deliberately hiding something from her.

    From the beginning, Shu Er thought about saying hello and going back to the classroom to read, but now, she has changed her mind.

    She smiled, with a harmless smile on her delicate and beautiful face, "What's the matter with him?"

    Xu Chen scratched her head with an embarrassed expression. He is honest and unaccustomed to lying, but let him say at this time. To be honest, he couldn't say it again, he could only smirk and want to get through.

    Shu Er wouldn't let him fool around easily, "Why on earth did my brother go? He won't do bad things, right?"

    Shu Er thought that Huo Chao might have been beaten by his father again, with all over his face. It’s inconvenient to show up at school, but now looking at the reactions of Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng, she feels that she must have guessed wrong.

    Could it be that Huo Chao really did something bad?

    Zhao Zhifeng waved his hand hurriedly, "How can I? Achao can be that kind of person?"

    Shu Er looked reluctant and asked, "Then why did he go? Why can't he follow me? Say?" Her character in Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng's mind was originally a bad temper, a princess made in heaven, so now she has a temper, and she has to ask to be clear, and neither of them feels that there is anything wrong.

    In the end, Xu Chen couldn't bear it, and first gave Huo Chaoqu a clear answer.

    "Well...a girl came to the classroom to see Achao today. They seem to have something to discuss. But Xiaoshuer, don't think too much about it. Achao and the girl are seeing you for the first time today."

    Girl?

    Looking for it? See you for the first time?

    The first name that emerged from the bottom of the book's ears was Shure.

    According to the development in the book, at this point in time, the heroine should almost appear.

    In fact, Shu Er didn't have any special feelings in her heart, and she had never thought of blocking the encounter between the male and female protagonist.

    The two of them are destined to meet, but they should be fine even if they meet now. In the book, the female protagonist is also tentative at the beginning, and will not report herself to her family as soon as she comes to the door.

    However, Shu Er looked at the expressions of Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng, and felt uneasy in his heart.

    They looked at her with a guilty face, as if there was a large grassland on her head. What do they mean?

    Shu Er was not angry at first, but seeing their expressions made her angry.

    She is not the Green Hat King!

    The book's ears pursed his lips and asked angrily, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

    Zhao Zhifeng smiled, "What? We are not afraid of you being angry?" The

    book's ears screamed, with an indifferent face, "I have nothing to do with my brother. I do get angry? "

    these words fall dust and Zhao Xu Feng ear is red fruit of sophistry.

    Zhao Zhifeng thinks he understands the thoughts of the little girl, and thinks that Shu Er should be talking irony.

    Xu Chen scratched his head and said honestly, "Little Shuer, don't worry, we will all against you!" against

    you? Like your sister!

    Shu Er cursed a swear word in his heart, and the arrogance on his face became more and more obvious, "Where are they now?"

    Zhao Zhifeng felt that everything that should be said and what should not be said has been said anyway, and this question is not impossible to say. . So he said the location without hesitation, "It should be the milk tea shop in front of the school." The

    book ear snorted.

    Milk tea shop!

    There are so many people who saw the two of them!

    Wouldn't the other students have the same idea with Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng? Think she is a green hat king? And it was Huo Chao who cuckold her?

    This can't work!

    She didn't want to go back to the book ear classroom. Of course, she didn't plan to go to the milk tea shop by herself.

    If she goes to Huo Chao by herself, others will think that she was abandoned by Huo Chao, pitiful.

    But how could she be pitiful? What she wants now is momentum! So in the end, all four of them went to the milk tea shop at the entrance of the school mightily. Not to mention, when others saw their posture at first sight, they thought they were going to find fault and fight.

    The milk tea shop that Zhao Zhifeng said has always been very popular. Most high school students like to eat this kind of sweet and greasy food. In addition, the milk tea in this shop is not expensive, tastes good, and has many varieties, so this milk tea shop is overcrowded at noon and after school.

    Shu Er was really not angry at first, she took the initiative to approach the male protagonist in order to vent her anger to the original female partner, so she pitted him. But the closer she gets to the tea shop, the more the fire in her heart burns. With so many people here, if they all thought she could ride a horse on her head, wouldn't she be angry?

    When they arrived near the milk tea shop, their book ears and eyes quickly searched like a motor.

    Ning Meng was also nearby to help find Huo Chao's figure.

    Xu Chen and Zhao Zhifeng were embarrassed, so they didn't help anymore.

    Shu Er didn't ask them to help find someone together. She was satisfied enough that they could tell her this location.

    After a while, a long and handsome figure was imprinted in the ears of the book.

    Who can this person be if he is not Huo Chao?

    Oh, man.

    Shu Er ran to Huo Chao's side, looking left, right, front and back, like a little wife who came to catch the rape.

    Huo Chao saw a surprised expression on the faces of several of them, "Why are you here?"

    Shu Er let out, "Come and see who the young lady is looking for you."

    Huo Chao, Xu Chen, and Zhao Zhifeng The two made quick eye contact.

    Xu Chen pointed to the ear of the book with a helpless expression on his face.

    Zhao Zhifeng said with his lips, "Brother, don't blame us, we can't help it."

    In fact, when Shure came to the door directly, Huo Chao was also surprised.

    Shure sent him a total of three messages, but he did not reply. He originally thought he would go back to county b in person. No matter what happens, wait until he comes back from county b. Who knows that Shure has not received him. The reply came directly to the door?

    Huo Chao also wanted to hear what Shure said, so he deliberately found a crowded place to see her.

    He didn't think too much about looking for a milk tea shop, but wanted to be a little more open. There are many people here and there are many people who see. Naturally, he knows that they are just talking normally and nothing else.

    But the magnanimity in Huo Chao's heart was not like that when it fell in the eyes of the book's ears.

    Shu Er snorted and put his hands on his chest, "Brother, I'm angry!"

    "Huh?"

    Ning Meng pulled Xu Chen with insight, and Zhao Zhifeng took the lead to leave and handed this place to them.

    As soon as the three of them left, Shu Er found a quiet place with no one, and looked angrily.

    "What's the matter?" The

    book's ears rolled his eyes, "Do you know that there is a horse galloping today?" The

    horse galloping?

    Where?

    Why doesn't he know?

    Huo Chao raised his eyebrows, successfully provoked curiosity, "Where? Why haven't I heard of it?"

    Shu Er pointed his finger to the top of his head and said, "They are throwing hoofs on top of my head and reveling. !" On

    top of your head?

    Huo Chao hadn't thought about that direction at first, and it took three seconds before he realized what was going on.

    Shu'er This is a green grassland above her head. There is a galloping horse on the grassland.

    Huo Chao laughed, "What are you thinking about all day long?"

    Shu Er clasped his hands on his chest and groaned, "It's not that I think, but everyone else thinks that way. They think I'm the Green Hat King. !" The

    Green Hat King?

    What's this all about?

    Why is this word out of the book ears, right?

    Huo Chaojian frowned, his tone lowered by two points, "Who said that to you?"

    Shu Er glared at Huo Chao, "They didn't say, but they must have thought so in their hearts."

    Huo Chao had a headache, and he knew how badly the students around him were gossiping. But he thinks no one should dare to spread it like this.

    Besides, he acted magnanimously. Just now, he kept a safe distance from Shure all the time. The two were talking under the noses of many people, so he could still pass on some things, and he accepted it.

    Shuer doesn't care if the male lead talks to the female lead, but she cares if others think she has been threesome!

    "Brother, I'm very angry!"

    Huo Chao knew that the ear of the book at this time couldn't hear any reason.

    After this time of getting along with each other, he probably has a clear idea of ​​the book's ears.

    She is real when she does it, but if she follows her words, she will stop after she does it for a while.

    If she says something, she can really do it for a few days.

    As soon as he figured this out, Huo Chao said

    kindly , "So?" Shu's ears pursed his lips and smiled, "So, you have to promise me one thing."

    Huo Chao thought he was fearless.

    He has already experienced bag-knitting and borrowed a luxury cruise ship. What else can he not stand?

    He has picked up the needle and thread that the woman took!

    Is there anything else in this world that can be hard to beat him?

    nonexistent.

    Huo Chao simply said ok.

    Huo Chao promised so simply that a smile appeared in the eyes of the book's ears again. She said softly, "Brother, don't worry, I won't toss you too much. Wait, you just need to close your eyes. , Just give me your hands at ease. "

    That's it?

    So simple?

    Huo Chao agreed without thinking.

    Shu Er snickered in his heart.

    Huo Chao is still so calm now. I don't know if he will be calm after a while?

    Forgive nail polish, male protagonist, worth having.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 4.1K 50
All I fear is him. All I want is him. He is the disaster that harms me and at the same time, he is the angel who saves me. Is he a friend or an enemy...
102K 2.4K 37
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 当学霸绑定恋爱系统后 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Qiao Shanshan has excellent grades and is obsessed with studying every day. One summer afternoon...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1M 24.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...