My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting

5.8K 127 101
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My hero Academia

Izuku Pov

Saturday

It has been two weeks since Final Selection. I didn't do much while waiting all I did was talk to Ochaco on the phone. I think we talked at least maybe twice a day on the phone for about a hour. Eri talked to Ochaco at one point to which they got along really well and I mean in a scary way too. After one of those times Eri looked at me gave me a thumbs up and said "I approve." and walked away giggling. I still don't know what she was talking about but I'll get to that bridge some other day. I also continued Eri's training. Which is what I am doing now.

Izuku: Ok Eri Try again and aim for that tree.

Eri: Right!

Eri took a deep breathe and readied her stance raising the sword high to the right.

Eri: Wind Breathing: 2nd form, Claws-Purifying Wind

Eri swung down creating 4 vertical slashes that destroyed the tree completely.

Izuku: Swing through and return to the ready after you strike don't assume that you killed the demon.

Eri: Right!

I was about to have her go to the next form until we were interrupted.

???: Um Excuse me! Is this the Midoriya residence and are you Izuku Midoriya!

I looked to my right and saw a girl around my age carrying a cloth that was wrapped around something. She was wearing the demon slayer uniform with a little soot on it and it being unbuttoned showing her undershirt that was a muscle shirt. She had long pink dreads with yellow eyes.

Izuku: It is and I am. I assume you are the swordsmith.

???: Yep that's me. The name's Mei Hatsume and I am the one who forged your blade and all the other's of your same class. However, yours was the first one made and delivered. Now let's start the unsheathing so I can deliver the next one. I bet it's red!

Izuku: Okay. Follow me will do it in the living room my master should also be there. Eri would you like to watch?

Eri: Would I!

Izuku: Would you?

Eri: Would I!

Izuku: Ok.

Time skip to the living room

Everyone was kneeling around me while I knelt in the middle while holding the scabbard with sword in it. It was a simple black scabbard with the hand guard for the sword being a little sun with a yellow center and red going out.

Mei: Unsheathe already!

Eri: Yeah c'mon Dad!

Mei: 'Dad?!'

Izuku: Ok Ok....

I unsheathe it was a great make perfect with no blemishes but no color yet. I changed my grip and the sword slowly started changing to a pure black.

Mei: Black? I never have seen a black sword before. 'Actually I don't think I've heard of one either.'

Master: (Smiles) 'Perfect.' Just as I expected from you.

Eri: (Stars in the eyes) So COOL!!!

'Well master seems happy with the color so I probably don't have to worry about anything.'

Izuku: So Mei, I guess you better get going now that it's over I don't want to take anymore of your time. (Sheathes the sword)

Mei: Nope! Got plenty of time! So what's your breathing technique because I've never seen a black sword in my life and I've done this with hundred of slayers. However, to get something like this on the first one I made myself. It's Exciting! (Gets real close to Izuku)

Izuku: Oh Um I use Sun breathing. Also I don't know why it turned black either. 'Why did she get so close.'

Eri: 'What's going on here I thought Dad was with Ochaco why is he letting this girl get so close. Hmmm...(gasp to shocked expression) No It can't be. Don't tell me my Dad's a player.(Disgusted look) I never knew he was that type of person.'

Izuku: 'Why is Eri looking at me like that?'

Mei: Sun breathing? Never heard of it! What is it derived from? Also your getting more interesting with ever answer!

Eri looked even more disgusted with Izuku.

(Phone ringing)

Izuku: Oh that's mine is it Ochaco?

(Caller ID- HQ)

Izuku: Hello?

???: Is this Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: Yes that's me.

???: Leader-sama has summoned you please arrive as soon as possible. We will be expecting you.

(Hanged up)

Izuku: Well I better get changed the HQ just called me. I need to head there now.

Mei: Ah. Hey take my number! (Gives number) So, um you can call if you need repairs yeah that's why. 

Izuku: Ok.

Eri looked even more disgusted

Mei leaves. I changed into my uniform and attached my sword to my hip. I was about to leave when my master handed me a haori that he said belonged to the second sun breather and he wanted me to wear it. It was green and black checkered pattern that looked fairly new. I accepted and put it on and headed out. Eri also told me she wanted to talk with me when I got back she looked mad.

Time skip 1 hour later

I made it to HQ It was a Giant compound that kept the old time feel. It had 13 estates inside with twelve of them each housing the family of the hashira or just the hashira. One of them being my old home. However, the main estate is the leader-sama's resident and also where Hashira meetings are held. I entered the compound after the guards checked me in I walked to the leader's estate while trying to avoid my old home. I made it was simple design with wisteria trees surrounding it. The gate opened automatically for me and I made my way to the meeting site. Once there I waited as one of the servants went to fetch the leader.

???: Leader-sama has arrived(leaves)

I immediately knelt before the leader.

Leader: Please raise your head Yagi-san or is it Midoriya these days I can't remember. (Izuku still has white hair for now or maybe forever)

I looked up from shock at the leader. This is the first time I have ever met her in person. She was beautiful even with the noticeable ailment. She was around 5'10 fair skinned, her long hair that went to her knees was black which turned into a flame orange at around the elbows. She looked like she was in her early twenties but the most defining thing about her was her soft voice and her eyes. The left being a simple goldish brown while the other was rampant with disease that had left it blind, which was slowly making it's way to the other eye barely at the nose. She was wearing a simple black kimono.

Leader: Hello Midoriya-san. This is the first time we have met my name is Nozomi Kamado and I am the 65th leader of the Modern Demon Slayer Corp. I assume you are wondering why I summoned you?

Izuku: Yes Kamado-sama.

Nozomi: Is it true that you wield the Sun Breathing?

Izuku: Yes I do Kamado-Sama.

Nozomi: Show me.

Izuku: Yes ma'am.

I stood up and walked to a dummy that was couple yards away. I unsheathed my sword and readied my stance.

"Sun breathing: 10th form, Fire Wheel"

Nozomi: So it is true. Come sit with me we have much to discuss.

Izuku: Yes ma'am.

Nozomi: Izuku do you know the origin and purpose of Sun breathing?

Izuku: No ma'am. All I know is that my master said it was important.

Nozomi: Indeed it is. Sun breathing is the first breathing technique and where all other breathing techniques are derived from. The purpose of Sun breathing and it's users is to battle and kill the demon king. This is now your purpose however I will not force you to go down this path in your life.

Izuku: If that's the case how come almost no-one knows about Sun breathing or the previous users?

Nozomi: Because a hundred or so years ago the demon king and his moons attacked and destroyed all records of the previous users and Sun breathing. I'm not going to ask how your master knows it because It will probably be safer that way.

Nozomi: The reason I'm telling you all this is because I want you to skip UA and go straight to hunting. Now I'm not going to force this onto you but this is a obligation of a Sun breather plus you have already quit being a slayer once. No-one would be surprised if you did it again. Now if you accept this proposition you will most likely die whether it be to demon king or to a moon. Do you accept?

Izuku: Yes, I accept I can't run from my destiny forever. Plus this closest to redemption I can get to.

Nozomi:  Good. Now let me tell you how this is going to work. Your First goal is to kill as many moons as you can until the Corp is strong enough to battle the Demon King. Your second goal is to unlock your Demon Slayer Mark and red blade, however that will come with time. Finally do not let anyone know of your existence anymore, no-one must know what your purpose is or your breathing that includes the hashira. If anyone asks tell them that you gave up on being a slayer. I will tell the other hashira once you are ready.

Izuku: What's a demon slayer mark?

Nozomi: I will explain it once you unlock it. Now let's discuss your first mission that's on this Monday. 

End chapter

Hello It's me again the writer just wanted to say first off thanks for the 1k reads never thought I would get it this fast or at all. Now let's talk about ships as of now the ships of Momo and no ship are tied so I'm going to flip a coin now. Ok Momo won so the ship is Izumomo now. I can work with this. Also thanks for reading and next chapter will be my first time writing an actual fight so wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.2K 24
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...
43.9K 1.8K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...
23.3K 599 31
In taisho era.. there's a group we call it as demon slayer. All of them win against the king of demon. But what happened in year 20XX. "Will u go my...
229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...