The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 19

2.2K 37 2
By CN_SweetSmile

    Shuer felt that the male lead was really arrogant.

    "Let's talk more" in the mouth, but the body was very honest to help her find the green tongue that had been discontinued a long time ago. Ning Meng told her before that the production of Green Tongue had been discontinued for almost a year, and the production date of the ice cream in her hand was one year ago, which is probably the last batch produced by the manufacturer.

    It might not be easy for Huo Chao to find this ice cream. No wonder he came out in a sports car today. She has known him for so long, and she has only seen him ride a bicycle, and never saw him in a car.

    Tear it, the ears of the book tore the outer packaging of the green tongue.

    The strong flavor of apple rushes to the face.

    The ears of the book happily bend her eyes. She has been thinking about the cold green apple smell for a long time!

    Huo Chao also smelled the green apple. He drove the car, took a moment to glance at the green tongue that he was holding on the ear of the book, and gave a tut.

    This factory deserves to go bankrupt and stop production. Why don't they produce yellow tongues, red tongues, blue tongues, but green tongues instead?

    Although in summer, seeing a touch of fresh green makes people feel refreshed, but the more you look at the green, the more unpleasant.

    Fortunately, production has been discontinued, and I will never see this thing on the street except for making it myself.

    Good to go bankrupt.

    On the other side, Shurou was stunned at the ears of Huo Chao's car, and the two of them left in a hurry, leaving only a tail of car exhaust.

    Although Xiaofen told her before that her second sister was the girl from the first high school who was in the limelight recently, but she didn't see it with her own eyes. She always didn't want to believe it. After she saw it, she had to believe it.

    How could she, the second sister who grew up in the country, be so fateful!

    She greeted Xiaofen, "Walk around, let's go to the store to see the situation."

    Xiaofen is also interested in this. I always feel like I have a big mouthful of melon.

    When the two of them arrived at the store, Ning Meng was still confused, and still did not react. The green tongue was ready, but the person who wanted to eat was taken away.

    She whispered to Jiang Xici on the side, "Xue Shen, is there a refrigerator where you can store your ice cream?"

    Jiang

    Xici paused for two seconds before repliing , "Yes." Ning Meng breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good, put it in the refrigerator, and eat after the little ears are free."

    Jiang Xici looked down at the green tongue in his hand and didn't speak for a long time.

    He thought, she shouldn't need this ice cream anymore.

    At first the clerk who joked about Jiang Xici came over and patted Jiang Xici on the shoulder, "Since you are finished, go back and rest early, and leave it to me here. You usually have to work part-time and study very busy, and pay attention to rest. . "

    Jiang West recovered the word," thanks, Zhang brother. " "

    What kind with me. "

    Jiang West words off the apron, ready to go back, Zhang brother did not forget to remind the sentence," ah Xiaojiang, Good things have fast hands, but slow hands."

    Jiang Xici hung his curly eyelashes. He wanted to say that he had nothing to do with Shu Er, and he had no idea about Shu Er.

    But in the end, he still didn't say the last word.

    He and her have never matched well, so why do you have "hands fast and slow hands"? He didn't think much about it at all.

    At this time, Shurou took the first few steps to greet him, "Are you finished?"

    Jiang Xi was not a very talkative character at first, and he was not good at communicating with girls, so he said when Shurou asked. No, just nodded politely and walked to the door.

    Ning Meng was also not good at communicating with people she knew from time to time, so she hurriedly left with Jiang Xici.

    Shu Rou looked at the backs of the two of them and snorted.

    What are you so proud of?

    She originally wanted to ask them about the situation of Shu Er. Since there was no chance this time, she had to do it next time.

    Shu Er ate the last green tongue with satisfaction, and she looked at Huo Chao eagerly, "Brother, are there any more?"

    She seldom eats this thing when she grows up, and now she wants to indulge once in a while.

    Huo Chao lied unchangingly, "

    Nothing ." He had found a closed popsicle wholesale store before, and the store transformed into another business. As for opening a popsicle wholesale store, he didn't take any remaining popsicles, so he left to prepare. Eat slowly for your own children. This person happened to have a whole box of green tongues in his hand, and he bought them all that had not been opened.

    A whole box was not easy to handle, so he brought only one.

    The book's ears pursed his lips, although he felt a little regretful, but since there is no one, there is no way. She never expected that one day Huo Chao would lie to her because of the color of an ice cream.

    Shu Er suddenly remembered, didn't Jiang Xici still give her a green tongue! So she can still eat it.

    As if he had guessed the idea of ​​Shu Er, Huo Chao raised his eyebrows and said, "This stuff is all pigments, so you are not allowed to eat it anymore."

    Shu Er stretched out a finger, pitifully, "I just ate it. One. One only."

    "One taste is enough."

    Shu Er exerted a rather unreasonable force, "but I like to eat this."

    "Then eat red tongue."

    Red tongue? What is this thing?

    How could she have never heard of it? Is it the unique popsicle in the book world?

    Shu Er was aroused a bit of interest, blinking those big eyes, staring at Huo Chao, "Brother, what does the red tongue smell like?"

    Huo Chao just said casually. He didn't know what it smelled like . Since he fabricated it out of thin air, isn't it what he wants it to taste, is it what it tastes like?

    "What kind of flavor do you like?"

    Shuer said, breaking his fingers, "I like strawberry flavor!"

    Huo Chao's tone was a little careless, "Then it is strawberry flavor."

    Shuer: ...is

    it so casual?

    "But in addition to the strawberry flavor, I also like the peach flavor!"

    Huo Chao said while looking at the road from the rearview mirror, "both."

    "When can I eat it?"

    "It will start to cool and rain tomorrow. Wait

    until the weather is warmer." Shu Er wrinkled his nose, and said reluctantly, "That's good." Shu Er thought, he might be coming to relatives, and it would be quite good to eat less ice these days. it is good.

    After all, popsicles and the like are not dysmenorrhea packages for many people. From the perspective of health preservation, cold things should indeed be eaten less.

    Shu Er asked again, "Brother, is there no pigment on that red tongue?"

    Huo Chao is going to let the nanny at home make the red tongue that he just said casually, using the freshest and safest materials. It is absolutely impossible to use pigments. of.

    "Yeah."

    "Oh." After

    a while, they arrived where the book's ears were.

    Huo Chao's car was too high-profile today. When Shu Er got off the car at the gate of the community, it suddenly attracted a lot of glaring eyes from the surrounding area.

    This area is a bit old. It has been built for 30 years, and it is rare to see sports cars here.

    Shu Er didn't care about other people's eyes, she waved her hand to Huo Chao, said goodbye and went in.

    Aunt Zhang happened to come back after buying vegetables. Seeing this scene, she shouted obediently, which is really incredible.

    She lives opposite Shuer's house, so the two took the same elevator upstairs.

    There was a loud voice in her mouth, "Little Shuer, change your boyfriend?" The

    book ears were distant and politely said, "It's not a boyfriend."

    "Oh, then it's a change of suitor?"

    She loves to hear the word suitor. .

    "No, that's the one last time."

    "Last time? The little brother riding a bicycle?"

    Shu Er nodded.

    Aunt Zhang looked up and down the book ears with a new look. Not to mention, the book ears were so dumb, no wonder they attracted such high-quality suitors.

    Blessed are the old calligraphers.

    After Shu Er arrived home, Shu Rou hadn't returned yet. So she went back to the room and checked Weibo. Swiping, Shu Er suddenly remembered that maybe she could search for Shure's information on Baidu.

    Shure should now focus on his sophomore year in another city. She was born like this, she would definitely participate in many dance competitions, or other competitions, so Shu Er didn't worry about finding her information on the Internet.

    As mentioned in the book, Shure’s father was in politics and his mother was in business.

    Under her there is a younger brother who is five years younger than her. The family is quite background, so Shure can sell the girl to the mountain to dig coal without knowing it.

    There are photos of Shu's father and Shu's mother on the Internet. These two people are also public figures, so there are quite a few photos. There are even many photos of them when they were young on the Internet.

    Shuerzai carefully looked at the photos of the two of them, and found that his body was seventy percent similar to Shu Mu's appearance when he was young. Seven points are similar, which is enough.

    So her previous guess should be correct.

    Although Shuer was young and had only lived to be 18 years old in her previous life, she has experienced a lot. She has seen, felt, and experienced a lot in her previous life, but she doesn't really care about her family background.

    It's good to have a better family background, but generally she won't lose her family.

    To be honest, she didn't really want to go back to Shu's house. Although the book family’s parents are not good enough, they did not treat her harshly. The book family’s atmosphere is relaxed and much better than most families.

    In the seventeen years, there are so many things that can be changed. Blood relationship is important, but sometimes it is not too important. Seventeen years has been enough for Shure to leave an indelible mark on Shu's father and mother's heart. If she goes back, she may face many practical problems.

    For example, Shure will still stay, for example, it is difficult for her to cultivate relationships with her native family.

    But if you don't return to Shu's house, wouldn't it be cheaper for Shure?

    Therefore, if she is really a child of the Shu family, she will go back even though she doesn't want to.

    Shu Er habitually harassed Huo Chao and brushed his own sense of existence when he went to bed at night.

    Today is already Tuesday night, and there are more than two days left, which is her birthday.

    So she has to remind Huo Chao, don't forget her luxurious cruise ship.

    [Little two: Brother, don't forget what you promised me. After a while, Huo Chao returned the news, [Brother: Red tongue? I see. ] Shuer: ...

    what's all this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 89
Author: One Side Style Category: Through Rebirth Wan Yu had bad luck in her last life. She made her debut for more than ten years, and finally made i...
248K 4.6K 52
Not mine, you can find in: https://m.shubaow.net/177/177569/ Posting time: 2021-02-16 Disclaimer : Again, all the novels I upload not mine, these ar...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
174K 3.3K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/50/50498/ Author: I want to become a fairy Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-07-12 Latest: Chapter 54 Extra Sto...