The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 18

2.1K 49 5
By CN_SweetSmile

    Shu Rou thought for a while that she had misheard, "What did you say?"

    Xiaofen repeated clearly again, "The one standing in the middle of the three people over there is also the best-looking girl. , Called Shuer, has been in the limelight recently. "

    Shuer? Goddess of a high school campus? In the limelight?

    Isn't it what she thinks?

    Xiaofen continued to say enthusiastically, "By the way, she was a family with you five hundred years ago. She also has the surname Shu. Anyway, this surname is quite different."

    Shu Rou said silently in her heart. It's not that they were a family five hundred years ago, but they are now a family.

    So Shu Er didn't lie to her before? The campus goddess of No. 1 Middle School, who defeated No. 1 Lieutenant Colonel Hua Zhang Beibei, is she really her second sister?

    For a moment, Shu Rou felt that this world was truly fantasy. Is the legendary big guy who spends a lot of money for the book ears crazy?

    Shu Er also saw Shu Rou at this time, but she consciously had nothing to say with this cheap sister, so she and Ning Meng followed Jiang Xici all the way to the DIY ice cream shop on the side.

    After Shurou saw where the book's ears were going, she asked Xiaofen a little doubtfully, "The tall and thin boy next to her is the legendary rich second generation?"

    This boy is good-looking or good-looking, but too thin. , And the clothes feel bad.

    Xiaofen shook her head, "No, I have seen the photos on the phone of a middle school classmate, they are not the same."

    Not the same?

    Changed another one? Her sister is really amazing. Is this playing the big brother in the palm of your hand?

    Shurou hurriedly took out her mobile phone and took a picture of the boy's back with the ears of the book. After taking the photo, she intuitively had a good show, so she followed Xiaofen to the store, but they didn't go in, instead they found a coffee shop across the street to sit down.

    Sitting here, they can see what happened on the opposite side.

    As soon as Shu Er entered and was next to the store, several employees in the store greeted Jiang Xi enthusiastically.

    "Xiao Jiang is here?"

    "It's not the weekend today. Are you coming for a part-time job?"

    " Oh , Xiao

    Jiang has brought people here?" Jiang Xici politely responded one by one. Classmates came over to make ice cream."

    "Oh, then you play slowly with your classmates."

    An older clerk approached Jiang Xici and asked with a smirk, "Is the one with the double ponytail your girlfriend? "

    In the eyes of the clerk, the little girl looked lively and lovely, and she was just complementary to the cold and silent Jiang Xi's words. And the two of them are not low-valued, they look really good match.

    Jiang Xici was stunned, and the girl with the double ponytail was Shu Er. He hurriedly denied and said, "No, Brother Zhang, she is just one of my ordinary classmates, don't talk nonsense." In his situation, how dare to have a girlfriend? Isn't it hurting others to have a girlfriend?

    The elder clerk sighed when he heard the words, "Little Jiang, you... forget it, let's go and play with your classmates." Xiao Jiang is good at everything, but the family situation is too bad, so he was so young. Took up the pressure of life. He also understands the thoughts of Jiang Xi's poems. He may be afraid of delaying girls, so he dare not be moved at all.

    It's a pity that Xiao Jiang, such a good child.

    Because today is not a weekend, there are not many customers in the store.

    Although Shu'er was quite casual with Huo Chao, she wouldn't be too casual to anyone other than Huo Chao. She is not a real princess disease, she is just making heaven and earth in front of Huo Chao. So when Jiang Xici put on an apron and was about to start making ice cream, she took the initiative to step forward and asked politely, "Should I help?"

    "No, you can watch me make it by the side." After she said, Jiang Xi's words added another sentence, "If you want to try it

    yourself, it's okay ." Shuer shook her head and refused. She was not able to do it. Most importantly, she didn't want to try it herself.

    While Jiang Xici was busy making green tongues for Shu Er, Ning Meng was interested in learning how to do it. As for Shu Er, she was sending WeChat with Huo Chao.

    It is really rare that Huo Chao would also take the initiative to send a message to her.

    [Brother: Are you home? 】

    【Little two: No. ]

    [Brother: Where? 】

    【Small 2: The DIY ice cream shop next to my vocational high school. Brother, are you coming over? ] [Brother: Yes. ]

    Shu Er's beautiful eyes narrowed. Huo Chao actually wants to come over? Is he coming to make her green tongue?

    Then she can receive a lot of green tongues in one go today. But it doesn't matter if there is too much to eat, she can take one home a day and eat one.

    Just think about it and be happy.

    Shu Er dangled his legs comfortably, watching Jiang Xici and Ning Meng making ice cream over there.

    She knew that no matter how simple the production process on the text is, it is not so easy to switch to actual operations. There are so many steps, which makes her dazzled.

    But this seems to be not a bit difficult for Xueba Jiang Xici? Not to mention that he has worked part-time here and is familiar with various operations.

    Shurou was sitting in the coffee shop, and the cup of coffee she ordered almost bottomed out, and the lively scene as expected has not yet come. She couldn't wait any longer.

    Shu Er came to the DIY ice cream shop with a handsome little boy. It seems that the two are going to make ice cream together. Can the big guy who spends a lot of money on her still bear it?

    No matter how you look at this scene, it makes you feel a little green on the boss's head.

    But having said that, maybe the big guy doesn't know anything about it? If the boss didn't know, how could he kill him?

    Shurou drank the last sip of coffee in the cup, and asked Xiaofen in a low voice, "Xiaofen, do you know the contact information of that big guy?"

    Xiaofen looked at Shurou with surprise, "Big guy's contact Way, how can I know." She wants to know, can she still sit here with Shurou now?

    Shu Rou sighed faintly, "Distressed the boss, he still doesn't know that his head is green."

    Who would think about the scene just now?

    Xiaofen hesitated for a while, and told the truth, "It doesn't count, there is no certain relationship between Shu Er and Huo Shao, there is no green or green. Moreover, Shu Er and that boy seem to be the relationship of ordinary friends."

    Shu Roubai Xiaofen glanced at Xiaofen, "You don’t understand this. The boss spent so much money on Shu Er, which must be interesting for Shu Er, but now Shu Er is making ice cream with another boy. If he is I know, can I have no other thoughts in my mind?"

    Xiaofen bit the straw and said vaguely, "They didn't come alone, there is another girl here." That girl doesn't have a high sense of existence and can easily be ignored.

    The book cut softly, "They are all blindfolds, they are used to deceive others. Look, you were deceived?"

    Xiaofen shrugged, anyway, she came to eat melons, why not cheat? She doesn't care.

    But she felt that there was no pink bubble between the ears of the book and the boy, it should be that Shurou thought too much.

    Shurou waited for a while, but she still didn't wait for the scene she wanted, and at this time her mother sent her WeChat and asked her when she would go home. It was indeed late. She really didn't want to wait any longer.

    Anyway, she didn't get anything for nothing today, she took a photo! It's not a waste of waiting.

    Shurou sent a WeChat message to Shumother, saying that she would go home soon.

    Just as Shurou stood up and was about to go home, there was a sudden roar of a sports car not far away, and the roar was getting closer and louder. The sound of the engine stimulated the nerves of everyone nearby.

    Grass. This engine is awesome.

    Shurou's heartbeat speeded up unconsciously. She and Xiaofen were sitting by the window. As soon as they turned their heads, they could see the situation on the street.

    She hurriedly looked over her head.

    I only saw a fiery red Ferrari arrogantly approaching from a distance, and the rest of the vehicles on the road gave way.

    Then the car was just right and stopped at the door of the DIY ice cream shop.

    Stopped in front of the DIY ice cream shop?

    Shurou rubbed her eyes and stared at the person in the driver's seat carefully.

    Sitting in the driver's seat is a young man with a pair of black sunglasses on his face, wearing black D short sleeves, and his face is handsome and charming.

    When he arrived, he opened the door and walked down.

    He looks very tall, at least 1.8 meters above, with a full aura, really handsome! Very cool!

    It's the back figure walking into the store, why is it so familiar?

    Where did you see it?

    Where is it?

    Shurou remembered it carefully, and when she remembered, she remembered it!

    Isn't this the bike boy with book ears? The one who rides a bicycle to and from school every day?

    It turns out that he is the legendary Shao Huo!

    He actually came here?

    Now there is a good show to watch!

    Shurou and the others heard the arrogant roar of the sports car, and a few people in Shu Er heard it naturally in the store. But she didn't even think about Huo Chao.

    Huo Chao usually rides a bicycle. Although the value of his bicycle is not low, it is still very low-key compared to a sports car.

    When Huo Chao walked in the door with the car keys in his hand and a pair of black sunglasses, even the ears of the book were shaken.

    She almost didn't recognize him at first glance.

    If the male protagonist does not pretend to be compelling, it is quite bluffing if he pretends to be compelling.

    He is usually restrained in his scorn, but at this moment, his aura is fully open, and he walks with wind.

    Shu Erbrow stood up with a smile, and shouted, "Brother!"

    Huo Chao responded.

    After he came in, it didn't take long before he noticed Ning Meng and Jiang Xici.

    Ning Meng knew that he was a good girlfriend who followed Shu's ears every day to eat and go to the bathroom with her.

    As for the boy, he has never seen him once.

    Huo Chao initially thought the boy was a passerby, but when he found out what the boy was doing, he raised his eyebrows.

    If he reads it right, the ice cream that the boys are making is green. Among the white cream and red strawberries, the green is too conspicuous.

    So, this person is making a green tongue that the manufacturer has discontinued?

    Huo Chao sighed.

    He took a few steps forward and directly pulled Shu Er's arm, "Go."

    Shu Er was stunned, "Hey, brother, wait, wait for me, don't go so fast."

    Ning Meng covered herself with her hands . His mouth did not let his exclamation rush out.

    What's the situation? The boss pulled the ears away as soon as he came.

    She yelled busy from behind, "Little ears, Jiang Xi's green tongue is almost ready, can you still eat it?"

    Upon hearing this, Huo Chaowei paused, and then stepped a little faster.

    Huo Chao is tall and long in legs. She is the boss of every step, and she can hardly keep up with the ears of the book. She is equivalent to half of a person hanging on Huo Chao's body, complaining, "Brother, why are you walking so fast?"

    Huo Chao curled his lips, "Hurry up, the ice cream will melt."

    Huh? Did Huo Chao buy her ice cream?

    But she just wants to eat green tongue!

    She hurriedly said to Ning Meng behind her, "I want to eat, you let Jiang Xici keep it for me!" When

    Huo Chao's co-pilot was put on the ears of the book, Huo Chao's co-pilot was fastened, and one was stuffed into her hand. After some cold little boxes, she still didn't get back to her senses.

    "Brother, what's this?"

    Huo Chao turned the steering wheel with one hand, stepped on the accelerator, and the car galloped away like an arrow off the string.

    After two seconds, Huo Chao's low and sweet voice came slowly, "Do you know if you open it?"

    Shu Er pursed his lips, and then opened the small box in his hand.

    The box is foamy, and there are several packs of ice cubes in it.

    In the middle of the box, there is a green tongue that is said to have been discontinued.

    She took a look at the production date. It was produced a year ago, but its shelf life is 18 months, so it is still within the shelf life and can still be eaten.

    So, where did Huo Chao find her the green tongue that was produced a year ago?

    The author has something to say: Mr. Huo is jealous without knowing it hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 235K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
176K 3.3K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/50/50498/ Author: I want to become a fairy Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-07-12 Latest: Chapter 54 Extra Sto...
41.1K 430 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
29.1K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...