The Lady That Has A Princess...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 15

2.5K 43 3
By CN_SweetSmile

    Ning Meng was a little stunned as she watched the movements of Shu Er.

    She couldn't help thinking in her heart, Shu Er is using the big man's hand as a pig's hoof? !

    It is estimated that only Shu Er dared to play like this in the whole No.1 Middle School...If someone else is so right to Huo Chao, he probably wouldn't know how he died.

    The back of Huo Chao's hand was smeared with sauce. He was a little obsessed with cleanliness. Looking at the sauce, he felt an eyesore, so he pulled his hand and wanted to wipe it off, but he didn't pull it away.

    He glanced at Shu Er meaninglessly.

    When Shu Er noticed Huo Chao's movements, he raised his head to look at him with a smile on his face, "Brother, don't look at me, look at me again, I will eat your big pig's hoof!"

    He is a big pig. Hoof?

    Huo towards simply give up the struggle, heard this, his face faint smile, "eat?"

    Book ear fuss nodded, "Yes ah."

    Huo toward the black eyes staring at the book ears, eyes do not see mood, "which Eat it?"

    "It's just like eating it in one bite." Shu Er didn't think much about it, she opened her mouth, imitating the wailing of the little tiger.

    Provoking Ning Meng, Xu Chen laughed kindly.

    Even Huo Chao put down his chopsticks, propped his face with his free hand, tilted his head and watched her perform.

    After Shu Er finished speaking, she took Huo Chao's hand and stuffed her mouth.

    She didn't play the cards according to the routine. For a while, everyone in the room didn't react. They could only watch the ears of the book and put Huo Chao's hand to her mouth, and then she really did what she said, wheezing. Bit on the back of Huo Chao's hand.

    She really bit!

    After biting, she still did not forget to grind her teeth.

    Huo Chao: ......

    Everyone: ......Awesome.

    Shu Er let go of his mouth, looked at the inconspicuous tooth mark on the back of Huo Chao's hand and pursed his lips. Putting her hands in her mouth, she wouldn't do that even if she could. That would be unhygienic. But it's okay to leave a tooth mark on the back of his hand.

    Huo Chao retracted his hand, looked at the faintly faintly slobbering tooth mark on the back of his hand, and sneered, "What is this? Mark?"

    Mark? She is not an alpha, and he is not an omega, let alone an omega in estrus. What is the mark?

    Shu Er groaned. At this moment, a dish she liked was served, and she ignored Huo Chao.

    Huo Chao picked up the wet towel on the table and wiped the sauce on the back of his hand little by little. When he wiped the tooth mark, he subconsciously paused.

    After a few seconds, he wiped off the saliva left by the ears of the book.

    This celebration feast was very pleasant. The group was eating, drinking and chatting, and soon it was nine o'clock in the evening.

    The temperature in the store is high, and some of them are Sichuan dishes. They are very spicy. They have cheeks with book ears, their mouths are red, and their beautiful eyes are moisturized. It's much harder to look cute.

    However, Huo Chao knew that Shu Er was quiet and well-behaved, so he could only lie to others, but he knew how boring Shu Er was.

    Huo Chao paid the money, and the group walked out of the private kitchen.

    The evening breeze came, and the ears of the book squinted comfortably.

    She just wanted Huo Chao to send her and Ning Meng home. At this time, a slightly surprised voice came not far away, "Second Sister."

    Shu's ear turned her head and found that it was not someone else calling her. It's her third sister Shuya.

    She walked a few steps towards Shuya and asked strangely, "Why are you here?"

    Shuya was in the third year of junior high school, and the school was in another direction.

    Shuya was holding several books in her arms, and slowly laughed, "The Xinhua Bookstore here is the largest and best in the city. I came here to buy some extracurricular tutoring books." The

    book suddenly realized. She has always known that her sister is a nerd, has good academic performance, is self-disciplined, and loves learning very much, is a good child, and is the closest to her in the entire book family.

    Before Huo Chao bought her snacks, some of them were used to feed Jiang Xici, and some were used to feed her sister. When she first read the novel, she only admired Shuya as a whole.

    "Then you have finished buying now?"

    Shuya nodded.

    Now that both my sisters are here, Shuer is naturally going home with Shuya. She asked Huo Chao to help bring Ning Meng home safely, waved with them, and said goodbye to her sister. Go home.

    There were not many people on the bus at night, and there were still many vacant seats. Shuer found a spot and sat down with Shuya.

    The night in this city is exceptionally beautiful and bustling, the ears of the book still retain the good mood of just taking a bite of Huo Chao, and there is a bright smile in his eyes.

    The seventeen-year-old girl has the most fresh beauty, and a face without powder is enough to move.

    Shuya looked at the cheerful and comfortable second sister beside her, and a struggling flashed in her heart.

    Some things, should she say?

    The bus drove one stop at a time, getting closer and closer to home.

    Don't talk about it now, I don't know when I will have a chance to talk next time.

    Before she got home, Shuya suddenly said, "Second Sister, do you think that you actually don't look very much like the

    Shuya family?" After saying this, Shuya finally let out a long sigh of relief. . Finally said it.

    If it is the original owner, hearing Shuya's words, may only feel that she is not welcomed by her family, so even the younger sister feels that she is not like the book family at all.

    The original owner will be very sad and disappointed when he hears this.

    But now the person is Shuer. After she heard Shuya's words, a lot of thoughts flashed in her heart.

    When reading the book before, she was faintly wondering, why after the hostess sold the female partner to the mountainous area, the book did not describe the reaction of the female partner's family? Is the female partner's family inaction or powerless?

    In either case, it is actually very sad.

    They gave up the female partner directly.

    But the female partner is a living person, and a living person has disappeared. As a family member, how can it be indifferent? But by the way, the calligrapher was indifferent. That's why the female partner has suffered so much.

    Since wearing the book, the doubts in the ears of the book have deepened.

    She noticed that the relationship between Yuanshen and her family was dull, at best only a little face-saving, and the most important thing was that Shurou had a very bad attitude towards her.

    Yesterday's sentence "Are you a plastic bag? Otherwise, why do you pretend that" is too mean, it is not like what a sister would say to her sister.

    If Shurou was a selfish person and had a bad attitude towards all his sisters, that could explain the past, but Shurou was kind to Shuya. The relationship between them is no different from other ordinary sisters.

    Of course, it may also be because the original body grew up in the countryside with his grandmother, and was not familiar with Shurou Shuya.

    Then the question comes again, why did the three children in the family, only the ears of the three children grow up to 17 years old in the country?

    Even if Shumu was the poorest in the family when she was born, she was sent to the countryside, but the condition of the family improved a little bit later, why didn't they mention bringing the original body back?

    Until the death of the grandmother of county b, the original body was really no one to take care of, and finally he was able to return to his home?

    If the original body is not the child of the book family at all, then there is a reasonable explanation for all this.

    Of course, Shu Er is just a guess in his heart now. Whether it is right or not, you have to test the DNA to know.

    Shuya looked to the side of Shuya, her expression unchanged, and tentatively asked, "Sanmei, why did you say that all of a sudden?"

    Shuya opened her eyes, holding the few extracurricular tutoring books she just bought tonight tightly in her arms. Shu, "That's what I think."

    Shu Er does not look like Shu's family. She is the one with the highest value in the family.

    And it may be because the original body's face hadn't been fully opened before, and now as time goes by, she looks more and more attractive. As soon as the book family was set off by her, they looked a little grey.

    But genetics are too mysterious, and not every child looks like their parents. Some parents don't look good, but their biological children are very delicate and beautiful. Therefore, she has never considered that she might not be the child of the parents of the book family.

    This is not mentioned at all in "Extremely Addicted".

    Shu Er tilted his head, so, does Shu Ya know something?

    At this time, the bus finally swayed to the destination, Shuya said, "Here," she stood up first.

    Shu Er also stood up.

    Whether you are a book family or not, you can find out by investigating it anyway.

    When he returned home, Shu Er suddenly found that there was a yarn selling yarn beside the house.

    She talked to Shuya and entered the store happily.

    This store is small and the decoration is very ordinary, but the yarns sold in this store are rich in types and colors. It can be said that she has all the yarns she wants to buy.

    With the help of the store, Shu Er chose a suitable needle and thread, and then paid for it in a bright mood.

    Shuya looked at the carefree smile of the second sister, not knowing whether to be happy or at a loss for a while.

    If one of her sisters told her one day that she looked nothing like her family, she would definitely think a lot.

    But the ears of the book seemed to be unaffected by the words just now. A cheerful personality is good, but she has no other ideas?

    After returning home, Shu Er was still washing her hands in the toilet, and Shu Ya came over with a book in her hand.

    I wiped my hands off the ears of the book and looked at the brand-new "How Steel Is Made" in front of

    me. I was a little puzzled, "This is?" "Sister, this Friday is your birthday. I will give you a birthday gift in advance. , I wish you a happy birthday, more and more beautiful and better and better. "

    It turns out that this Friday is the original birthday!

    Shu Er accepted the gift with some surprises, "Thank you, I like it very much."

    Shuya smiled shyly, and then went back to her room to read.

    When he went to school the next day, as soon as Shu Er left the gate of the community, he saw Huo Chao waiting at the gate of the community.

    He was wearing a peaked cap, with his baby bicycle parked in front of him, leaning against the wall, and playing with his phone.

    As soon as the ear of the book reached him, the first thing he did was to check whether the tooth mark he had left on the back of his hand was still there.

    At first glance, she was a little disappointed. The tooth mark is gone.

    But I think about it, she didn't use much strength yesterday, and after one night, the tooth marks should be eliminated naturally.

    Huo Chao looked at Shu Er and raised his eyebrows, "Why, you still want to bite me?"

    Shu Er shook his head, staring at the position of Huo Chao's collarbone wrapped in the shirt.

    It's boring to always bite the back of the hand, next time, even if she wants to bite, she will bite Huo Chao's collarbone!

    Who told him to reject her twice, and refused to knit her bags each time!

    She remembered all these accounts clearly and plainly in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 159 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...
113K 2.9K 16
For all you Soul Eater fans!!! You are Black*Star's half sister!!! Soul Eater fanfiction I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
41K 430 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
44.5K 4.1K 50
All I fear is him. All I want is him. He is the disaster that harms me and at the same time, he is the angel who saves me. Is he a friend or an enemy...