Destiny ✨ ( Completed)

By sumellikaxstories

No matter how far we go. Destiny will reunite us. Read the story to know...... Please Don't compare story wit... More

He is Changed 💔
Why do he hate me?
In his arms❤🙈
You touched me 💫
Do he still love me?
I will tell him truth.
He realized🥺
Happy birthday khargosh 🐇

Ex-wifey

1.7K 82 4
By sumellikaxstories

A girl standing outside a large building.

Girl's POV....
Finally I got the job as P.A. Now I can Fullfill my needs at my own🙂. I have never seen my boss nor heard his name. Ok now let's enter.

POV ends.....

She entered inside. As she entered she went to receptionist .........

Girl: Excuse me🥰....

Rece: Yes Ma'am😇.....

Girl: Please tell me where is Sir's cabin....

Rece: You are Mallika Singh. His P.A🙄...

Ma: Yes🥰....

Rece: His cabin is right there😇.(Pointing towards his cabin).

Ma: Thankyou😊.

She left from there and went to his cabin. But she thought to check her outfit in the mirror beside his cabin. So she checked herself .

Her outfit :

She knocked the door.

Ma: May i come in Sir.

Boss: Come in.

She entered inside and saw her was sitting on a big chair while facing towards wall.

Ma: Good Morning Sir🥰...

Su: Good Morning Miss Singh.....

Mallika recognized the voice......
As soon as he turned his position her eyes filled with tears🥺.......

Ma: Su....Sum.....Sumedh......🥺(her voice was cracking).

Su: Don't dare to call me by my name. Call me Sir.You losted your right to call me Sumedh two years ago...(while coming towards her).

Ma: S...Sorry Si....Sir....Excuse me..........(she was about to left but her holded her wrist tightly).

Su: Where are you going ex wifee???

IS Mallika really Sumedh's ex wife?? Guess....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 485 18
Zill-e-qamar, a 22-year-old girl with a heart full of hope, yearns for the day when her true love will come and sweep her off her feet. But her journ...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
25.6K 2.1K 39
The story is totally Fictional. Cricket is not involved. . . Both of their parents are Bestfriend's. They meet eachother through their parents. In th...
4.2K 367 11
Abhishek malhan,an ambitious soul, living in paris with his one and only family member,his dadi, working as an IT employee under a renowned company. ...